[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
DrakoNinja1279 a écrit :
what's the general consensus on stygian vises? I feel like if they are well rolled, they can be very powerful, much more powerful than any unique belt (especially the belt of the deceiver).

would you stick to the belt of the deceiver (and why)? or do you think a good stygian vise would work as well (if not better)?

stygian vises way better than regular belts
you can afford 90 life, resistances, elemental damage with attack skills and a lot of flat physical and elemental damage for like 30-50 chaos.
Hi !
First of all, thank you for this guide. I'm a newbie at this game and I find your work amazing and really beginner friendly.

So, i followed all the steps but still I dont get even the 10% of your damage. Can you tell me where I didn't succeed ? (My character is public).

Thank you,
Hey, why does your build have more spells than available to use due to limited spell slots?
"
LokiVsHeimdall a écrit :
Hi !
First of all, thank you for this guide. I'm a newbie at this game and I find your work amazing and really beginner friendly.

So, i followed all the steps but still I dont get even the 10% of your damage. Can you tell me where I didn't succeed ? (My character is public).

Thank you,

I hadn't checked the guide in a few days but LokivsHeim caught me in game which is totally fine if anyone else sees me on and has some Q's. I'll explain what we found incase anyone else has similar issues.

Make sure when looking at PoB dps for Blade Flurry, that you're looking at "release at 6 stacks" because this is how you should be using this skill. And, you should easily have 6 stacks in a second or less.

CWDT levels are important, the suggested levels are to maximize damage as well as make sure they proc as often as possible.

Ancestral Protector is better than Warchief because it gives you more "releases at 6 stacks" which is a ton more damage. Especially because we don't really have gem slots to support the Warchief to scale it's damage.

"
Bebsenboy a écrit :
Hey, why does your build have more spells than available to use due to limited spell slots?

If you imported in PoB and see more skills, it's probably showing skill gems that I stuck in weapon swap and the chest just to level. Even though Bringer of Rain disables your chest armour, you can eq a chest, fill it with gems, then eq the BoR. The gems will still gain exp even though the gear is disabled. You should always be doing this. Either with gems you want to level to 20/20 and then Vaal.. or Gems you just want to 20% and sell.
my build is not working, what am I doing wrong?
"
GolovaLOshadi a écrit :

In your off hand you have stat stick, u need another claw with high pdps (>300). With only using bloodseeker you don't leech (all leech is instant so you don't benefit from leech effects). This build is not made for having stat stick.

Change your BF support gems to one described in guide would be better, this is not elemental build, it is much more physical
Dernière édition par TurboDymoMan, le 19 janv. 2018 03:05:09
"
TurboDymoMan a écrit :
"
GolovaLOshadi a écrit :

In your off hand you have stat stick, u need another claw with high pdps (>300). With only using bloodseeker you don't leech (all leech is instant so you don't benefit from leech effects). This build is not made for having stat stick.

Change your BF support gems to one described in guide would be better, this is not elemental build, it is much more physical

Why no stat stick? Using one with 2x physical damage as extra elemental damage mods was a huge DPS increase (~70k/40%) for me and I haven't noticed a big difference in leech effects. Isn't the leech from the tree enough to activate the leech benefits? Is the huge DPS loss worth using a claw?
"
"
TurboDymoMan a écrit :
"
GolovaLOshadi a écrit :

Why no stat stick? Using one with 2x physical damage as extra elemental damage mods was a huge DPS increase (~70k/40%) for me and I haven't noticed a big difference in leech effects. Isn't the leech from the tree enough to activate the leech benefits? Is the huge DPS loss worth using a claw?

If u have a stat stick u only hit with bloodseeker, so your leech is instant, so u don't benefit from brutal fervour (bleed and stun immunity).
This builds benefits mainly from physical dmg, I agree that good stat stick is great but if U want to use one search for different guide.

And what do u mean by saying that your build is not working?
Dernière édition par TurboDymoMan, le 25 janv. 2018 02:36:11
really like that build so far thanks to the OP!!!

only 86 so far and i got over 1M dps while using my vaal trap and 700k whitout
leech well is just non sence since we have OVER 25k leech per hit :P
decent life regen/life pool still have work to get top gear but so far its good

here's my pastebin/gear setup etc: https://pastebin.com/1fSh43uJ

also using this helm for map clear speed really worth the try spam blade flurry in monster pack to get huntred of spirit burst every sec ^^

little update Shaper Kill!!
Dernière édition par Mordicuss, le 26 janv. 2018 20:41:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires