[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking about changing my current oni goroshi slayer build into this build. How do you handle mana? I couldn't see a leech node on the Passive Skill Tree. I checked the detailed guide but it must be escaped my attention. Thanks!
Gemini claw gives mana on hit, otherwise use jewel with mana leech or take mana leech node
Dernière édition par TurboDymoMan, le 6 févr. 2018 01:36:04
PoB says that added fire damage would give more damage than chance to bleed with this build. I assume there is a reason I need chance to bleed but can't figure out why. Anyone know? Thanks!
"
SoftCow a écrit :
PoB says that added fire damage would give more damage than chance to bleed with this build. I assume there is a reason I need chance to bleed but can't figure out why. Anyone know? Thanks!

I will check it out, also updates for 3.2 coming soon!
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
SoftCow a écrit :

I will check it out, also updates for 3.2 coming soon!

Looking at it again I think added fire damage is only better against non bosses which doesn't matter much anyway given how fast most of that stuff dies. Thanks for the great build though, killed Shaper on the last day of the league for the first time.
Like this build so far, atm at lvl84. Doing around 700k dps at release :)

But not sure where to go from here with upgrades, i know i could upgrade my rings, jewels and weapon, but 500pds claws are just so expensive, need 2 save some currency first. But if you dont mind checking me up and pointing out some cheap upgrades i would appriacte it. Character name is "Enerqia".

E: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/enerqy/characters

E2: Also, which one is better for bosses headhunter or retch?

E3: Does it matter which hand u have which weapon?
Dernière édition par Enerqy, le 1 mars 2018 13:40:57
"
Enerqy a écrit :
Like this build so far, atm at lvl84. Doing around 700k dps at release :)

But not sure where to go from here with upgrades, i know i could upgrade my rings, jewels and weapon, but 500pds claws are just so expensive, need 2 save some currency first. But if you dont mind checking me up and pointing out some cheap upgrades i would appriacte it. Character name is "Enerqia".

E: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/enerqy/characters

E2: Also, which one is better for bosses headhunter or retch?

E3: Does it matter which hand u have which weapon?

I'm such a filthy casual, I illegitimately have no answers for the questions of Headhunter or Retch being better lol.

All I could see to upgrade your build would be to have some phys dmg on your gloves and ammy, and get a second double phys steel ring. This is some serious min/maxing you'd be doing here if you managed to get that level of gear in every slot!

I keep the rare in my main hand, just cause Ancestral Protector uses main hand weapon, so it gives a nice DPS boost. for example, in my best gear character, I get 100k DPS with my Protector against Shaper with a 357phys claw in my main hand. With the Bloodseeker in main hand, I only get 80k dps.

Hello
Can you please update skill tree for 3.2? Or nothing changed?
Dernière édition par Flensburger1, le 5 mars 2018 11:42:09
"
Flensburger1 a écrit :
Hello
Can you please update skill tree for 3.2? Or nothing changed?

Everything is the same, the Ascendencies can still be taken in the same order. But I do need to go an update the explanation for them, since it has changed a bit. Bane of Legends is best for the 1st 4 points because super cull is great for boss killing.
Hi,

Thanks for the guide!
Is Phase Run really that effective? the duration seems to short to be of any real value..
Do we need to time BF release with the proc? could you elaborate?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires