[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Hi @notoriusPIG!

Can you check my build and suggest me where I should improve/gear next?

Here is the code for POB: https://pastebin.com/MEnahTp0

Thanks!!
Did he fix the skill tree and other stuff I can't tell lol going 2 be making this build in 20min just wanna be sure??
Hey can you tell me when you switched off sunder? And maybe suggest a few pieces of gear, im act 6 now my res is in the dumpsters but atleast i have like 6k dps lvel 46 :(.
Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten to these Q's until now. Have a nasty flu and just now getting the motivation to crawl out of bed!

"
Pocharadanai a écrit :
is there a way to get more damage for clearing map coz i feel like its laggin in t9 and after.

Look for a claw with a lot of phys DPS. I did up to T14's with a 250 phys DPS claw. With a 350 phys DPS claw, I farmed guardians (except Minotaur, he was a hard fight for me) fairly easily.

"
Rashun a écrit :
I wonder which soul to catch with the divine vessel? You write Dungeon and Vaal City but on Dungeon for example there is no soul to catch? Was it changed or am i thinking wrong in some way? Maybe you can exactly tell which soul i have to catch with the vessel? Thanks a lot. This build is great, makes lot of fun :)

In addition im level 84 and my gear is ok, but when you hit over 200k dps in path of building, i only get about 74k. Is something realy wrong in my items?

I completely forgot that the soul bosses might change with the atlas rework, just see what the pantheon says to capture and go with that.

You're gear looks fine, but you may see a drop off in red maps with only a 200 phys DPS claw. Are you having trouble clearing yellow maps? If not, then you're dps is right on track. Remember, you get a lot of dps buffs while in combat and if you've killed recently. Just make sure your CWDT setup is leveled correctly, You have the proper ascendencies for your level, and use flask as soon as you get to rare/unique mobs (Sulphur flask & Atziri's)

"
Iteken a écrit :
You need PHYS damage. loads of it. Phys Phys Phys all the way. Any not-phys does nothing major for you.

You da real MVP

"
Iteken a écrit :
I remain totally unconvinced about the aura setup OP (no disrespect!)
On paper it's a massive damage boost sure - I'm seeing a good 25% more dps on that vs Vengeance on CWDT.
Does it even trigger much though?

The way I understand the mechanics. You must get hit to activate the curse via CWDT. Then cursed mobs must hit you again to trigger the IAS/Damage buff. For trash they are dead at this point even without the massive buffs and for bosses, well, getting smacked about like that sounds bad for your health. Especially with BoR's Blind being thrown about too limiting the amount you are going to get hit to trigger the curse?

I'll stick with Vulnerability thanks. It seems far more reliable, unless i'm missing something ?

Against trash mobs... nothing matters with this build. You could turn off all buffs and have no problem clearing. Herald of Ash does help clear time dramatically though, since HoA and Wrath scale off your base phys dmg (and we have a ton of that) the ignite explosion from HoA takes care of stragglers in packs that you BF doesn't get.

Since this game likes to throw a TON of shit at you, the modest defense from Blind and our ~30% block chance still means we take damage enough to keep our buffs procced. Go check out one of the vids and focus on the buff bar, you'll see :)

"
InnerXxmerlinxx a écrit :
Did he fix the skill tree and other stuff I can't tell lol going 2 be making this build in 20min just wanna be sure??

The skill tree should be fine, I just double checked it. The 41 pt one was still as 3.0 in poeplanner, but nothing changed. I did fix it to show 3.1 though, incase that threw anyone else off.

"
sh1ttycheese a écrit :
Hey can you tell me when you switched off sunder? And maybe suggest a few pieces of gear, im act 6 now my res is in the dumpsters but atleast i have like 6k dps lvel 46 :(.

Try upgrading your weapons, when you feel your dmg drop off, go to the Wiki and see what bases are closest to your lvl and pick up all rares, ID them and see if it's better. Also, if you have a Essence of Contempt or a Alc orb, use that on a white base and it almost always will be better than under leveled weapon. Axes have the best base phys dmg, so I recommend them.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Axe

"
Stoutfist a écrit :
So, look for a War Axe or Chest Splitter around lvl 46.

Hi @notoriusPIG!

Can you check my build and suggest me where I should improve/gear next?

Here is the code for POB: https://pastebin.com/MEnahTp0

Thanks!!

You have a really good claw, you can take that one to Gaurdians. But 1st, get rid of that Sorrow of Divine Flask, the Zealot's Oath effect actually hurts you. Plus, a regular Sulphur Flask lets you craft somethine very useful like freeze or curse immunity. All of your jewelry should be very easy to upgrade, look for stuff with flat phys while keeping your res capped and having a little life.
Hi, I want to say that this build has been amazing for me this league!

I'm currently lvl 88 and was wondering if anyone playing this build that's better than me with gear would mind helping me figure out what I should look to upgrade/what I should be looking for? I'm assuming with the new jewels this league I might be able to squeeze more dps out somewhere, but I'm not sure what stats I should be looking for on them.

I've only done up to t11, but so far I've just been melting everything fairly easily.

I'd add a poeplanner link with my post, but I can't seem to get all of my gear to import into it :(. So you'd have to take the extra step of viewing via my profile.

"
SoulCrashst a écrit :

I'm currently lvl 88 and was wondering if anyone playing this build that's better than me with gear would mind helping me figure out what I should look to upgrade/what I should be looking for? I'm assuming with the new jewels this league I might be able to squeeze more dps out somewhere, but I'm not sure what stats I should be looking for on them.

I've only done up to t11, but so far I've just been melting everything fairly easily.

I'd add a poeplanner link with my post, but I can't seem to get all of my gear to import into it :(. So you'd have to take the extra step of viewing via my profile.

The best way to upgrade is to stack more sources of added phys damage, and more life. Your jewelry can def be upgraded, the ele damage on them does very little for you. Same for the Jewels in your belt. Abyss jewels with phys added to attacks would be great for this build. Also, until you get some good Abyss jewels, Belt of the Deceiver is definitely going to be better than the double socket Abyss belt since it acts as a 10% more multiplier for all damage. The jewels in your tree are nice, especially Morbid Razor I'd look for more like them to stick in that belt.

Check out the "Taking this Build to the Next Level" and "Upgrading Gear" parts of the guide. I go into a lot of detail there.
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
SoulCrashst a écrit :

The best way to upgrade is to stack more sources of added phys damage, and more life. Your jewelry can def be upgraded, the ele damage on them does very little for you. Same for the Jewels in your belt. Abyss jewels with phys added to attacks would be great for this build. Also, until you get some good Abyss jewels, Belt of the Deceiver is definitely going to be better than the double socket Abyss belt since it acts as a 10% more multiplier for all damage. The jewels in your tree are nice, especially Morbid Razor I'd look for more like them to stick in that belt.

Check out the "Taking this Build to the Next Level" and "Upgrading Gear" parts of the guide. I go into a lot of detail there.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to look and give me some suggestions c:
I'll take your advice- I think I kinda got too used to the ele version of BF I used last league. After reading a little more of your post I see where I'm messing up.
man i never enjoyed bfurry until i followed this guide 10/10 best bfurry build i've tested currently im level 73 and already doing t9 or 10 maps. i'd also like to share im using grelwood shank eternal sword as off hand with +.2 leech fire damage. it increases armour while casting bfurry. helps me to have max stack without taking a lot of damage.
i remembered watching your stream during the release day had fun talking to you on stream keep it up <

also instead of maim i used ancestral call support with ancestral protector because its so fun to watch em punching 3 mobs :D

update: took uber lab at level 75 ez pezzy
Dernière édition par fusschuger, le 21 déc. 2017 02:26:08
Hey do you ever spec out of Resolute?
Hello. I've taken this build kinda far you could say. But anyways, I have managed to achieve a almost max rolled Belly of the Beast with a 6 link etc.

Anyway, so I put Belly in on PoB to see what the damage difference is if I go with it, and PoB shows that I should gain a considerable amount of damage but when I actually do the swaps in-game it shows me that it does close to half of the damage of my Bringer of Rain setup. Any ideas why?

PoB Bringer of Rain:
https://pastebin.com/2QWyHxCU

PoB Belly 6L:
https://pastebin.com/zBVnDaYr

I'm not sure why this would be the case. Really wanna figure this one out because it's kinda bugging me atm.

Edit: Fixed the problem. Went with a Damage on Full Life support instead of Faster Attacks and im dumb and forgot "Always on full Life" under Config.
Dernière édition par ClassicXD, le 22 déc. 2017 06:41:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires