[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
Iteken a écrit :
Thanks a bunch for the build - it's exactly what i was looking for to hammer early season content.

I totally derped the first part of the tree and grabbed attack speed rather than flat melee damage so am going to have to sink another bunch of regrets into fixing that but hey ho.

Nuking whole screens of Abyss Junk via Headsman + Increased AOE is excellent.

I am sadly missing a *lot* of life rolls on gear atm but resists are capped and maps are being cleared - it can't be too long now until they start improving :)

Somehow i'm totally unable to make your CWDT setups and Ancestral totem work at the moment so reverting back to a classic CWDT/IC/INC Duration/Vulnerability with badass Warchief totem giving a melee phys buff + MaimSpam in gloves and a bit of extra punch.

I'll see how it pans out down the line.

Glad you like it! Also, gave me a dope idea. Get a corrupted ammy, Windscream or Doedre's ring for dual curse and run Vulnerability + Punishment.... I just threw it in PoB and it was over 100k dps increase, oh man...

"
Wetop a écrit :
Killed my first ever guardians & shaper on /view-thread/1893324 in Harbinger and now building this! Hope it works out. Feels weird playing without instant leech.

Nice, get you a Bloodseeker and you get every kind of leech.. plus regen!
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Dernière édition par diablokiller1, le 14 déc. 2017 18:46:46
I have yet to even start this build but I just wanted to say that your layout and explanations are very good. I've been reading through a lot of it and I'm gonna give it a shot as it looks like something that will be a good bit of fun.

So yeah, nicely done on the guide and very well put together. Can't wait to start running it later today. :)
is there a way to get more damage for clearing map coz i feel like its laggin in t9 and after.
I wonder which soul to catch with the divine vessel? You write Dungeon and Vaal City but on Dungeon for example there is no soul to catch? Was it changed or am i thinking wrong in some way? Maybe you can exactly tell which soul i have to catch with the vessel? Thanks a lot. This build is great, makes lot of fun :)

In addition im level 84 and my gear is ok, but when you hit over 200k dps in path of building, i only get about 74k. Is something realy wrong in my items?

Dernière édition par Rashun, le 17 déc. 2017 20:21:13
"
Rashun a écrit :
In addition im level 84 and my gear is ok, but when you hit over 200k dps in path of building, i only get about 74k. Is something really wrong in my items?

I came to post something similar though i am getting up to 140k or so so may be able to help:

You need PHYS damage. loads of it. Phys Phys Phys all the way. Any not-phys does nothing major for you. A new set of jewelry, new gloves and probably a new claw somewhere down the line are what you need! They are going to start getting expensive though.

Make sure all your gems are +Life and +Phys + a 3rd damage if you are feeling rich.

Make sure you tick all the right bits for POB to get 'accurate' results too:
"
Iteken a écrit :
"
Rashun a écrit :
In addition im level 84 and my gear is ok, but when you hit over 200k dps in path of building, i only get about 74k. Is something really wrong in my items?

I came to post something similar though i am getting up to 140k or so so may be able to help:

You need PHYS damage. loads of it. Phys Phys Phys all the way. Any not-phys does nothing major for you. A new set of jewelry, new gloves and probably a new claw somewhere down the line are what you need! They are going to start getting expensive though.

Make sure all your gems are +Life and +Phys + a 3rd damage if you are feeling rich.

Make sure you tick all the right bits for POB to get 'accurate' results too:

Oh damn, thank you! Totally did not recognize these checkboxex. Now im also about 140k and the gap between this and 200k is now more clear. Like you said, more phys dps on items.

Thanks a lot :)
"
Rashun a écrit :
Oh damn, thank you! Totally did not recognize these checkboxex. Now im also about 140k and the gap between this and 200k is now more clear. Like you said, more phys dps on items.

Thanks a lot :)

you need to be a bit careful with them as it can give you weird results.
i just loaded up the OP's POB, ticked the same stuff and it's at 450k >.<
Also remember to tick flasks on.
I remain totally unconvinced about the aura setup OP (no disrespect!)
On paper it's a massive damage boost sure - I'm seeing a good 25% more dps on that vs Vengeance on CWDT.
Does it even trigger much though?

The way I understand the mechanics. You must get hit to activate the curse via CWDT. Then cursed mobs must hit you again to trigger the IAS/Damage buff. For trash they are dead at this point even without the massive buffs and for bosses, well, getting smacked about like that sounds bad for your health. Especially with BoR's Blind being thrown about too limiting the amount you are going to get hit to trigger the curse?

I'll stick with Vulnerability thanks. It seems far more reliable, unless i'm missing something ?
Dernière édition par Iteken, le 18 déc. 2017 10:47:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires