2.6 PF Full MF EK Nova - Lvl 100 HC Viable

Hello,
out of curiosity how much currency do you earn an hour on average with that much IIQ and clear speed?
"
Marcelek a écrit :
Hello,
out of curiosity how much currency do you earn an hour on average with that much IIQ and clear speed?

Not trying to flame, but thats a really dumb question.

Drops are based on RNG. RNG is based on how much you play. On average, I can make 200-400ex per level 100. Per hour is entirely based on very specific variations of my mapping methods, and the fact that I use 80+ chaos per map on shores with double beyond + of the call stones. Unless you're doing the same as me and running at my speed, you should never compare those numbers as it can look very disheartening with little investment.
Dernière édition par Kogatana, le 7 juil. 2017 14:48:10
"
Kogatana a écrit :

Drops are based on RNG. RNG is based on how much you play. On average, I can make 200-400ex per level 100. Per hour is entirely based on very specific variations of my mapping methods, and the fact that I use 80+ chaos per map on shores with double beyond + of the call stones. Unless you're doing the same as me and running at my speed, you should never compare those numbers as it can look very disheartening with little investment.

Not trying to flame either but your answer is even dumber. If you play 10 hour a day and you earned 100 chaos while doing so then you earn 10c an hour with your method during that session. (This is just an example before you assume I am talking about you)
Dernière édition par Marcelek, le 7 juil. 2017 15:47:42
"
Marcelek a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :

Not trying to flame either but your answer is even dumber. If you play 10 hour a day and you earned 100 chaos while doing so then you earn 10c an hour with your method during that session. (This is just an example before you assume I am talking about you)

You legit have zero idea what you're talking about.

My one hour of mapping can consist of doing 30x shores with 6 sextants + beyond of the call + double beyond + dom +2 shrines and plentiful bloodlines.

Are you doing anything near that? Because one of those maps yield more than 10 strands alone. Again, dumb questions warrants dumb answers.

You can't compare one style of mapping and investment towards yours.

If you put in 20 c in a map, you'll get back a shitload less than what I get since I get maybe 5x more monsters in my maps than yours. Averaging at 50-60 beyond bosses PER shores map.

Its also stupid as fuck to calculate gains per hours. There are days I dropped 20-30 exalts pure and days where I drop nothing. Calculating gains per lvl 100 is 10x more accurate considering its really easy to calculate how many maps it takes per 100.
Dernière édition par Kogatana, le 7 juil. 2017 15:56:42
Edit: No point in any further conversation.
Dernière édition par Marcelek, le 7 juil. 2017 20:40:34
topic starter [Removed by Support] ? screeshot stats gem setup? video? wtf?
Dernière édition par Stacey_GGG, le 9 juil. 2017 15:39:16
Dernière édition par Railjack, le 22 nov. 2019 18:14:30
what leagustones u use? ima taking double breach + nemesis with add rare mobs + onslaught for Spider Forest form, is it ok?
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Marcelek a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :

You legit have zero idea what you're talking about.

My one hour of mapping can consist of doing 30x shores with 6 sextants + beyond of the call + double beyond + dom +2 shrines and plentiful bloodlines.

Are you doing anything near that? Because one of those maps yield more than 10 strands alone. Again, dumb questions warrants dumb answers.

You can't compare one style of mapping and investment towards yours.

If you put in 20 c in a map, you'll get back a shitload less than what I get since I get maybe 5x more monsters in my maps than yours. Averaging at 50-60 beyond bosses PER shores map.

Its also stupid as fuck to calculate gains per hours. There are days I dropped 20-30 exalts pure and days where I drop nothing. Calculating gains per lvl 100 is 10x more accurate considering its really easy to calculate how many maps it takes per 100.

So we know the patch notes.

3.0 update happening? I really wanna play some EK MF in 3.0

Never mind, he is BANNED.
Dernière édition par Balantakos, le 2 août 2017 10:52:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires