2.6 PF Full MF EK Nova - Lvl 100 HC Viable

"
Holy f, those rings D:
Any budget variant for poor people?

? this is a super poor variant.. you just substitute items you can't afford with items you can.
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Holy f, those rings D:

? this is a super poor variant.. you just substitute items you can't afford with items you can.

do you any video very you farming in this gear?
"
stylesblaid a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Holy f, those rings D:

do you any video very you farming in this gear?

Not until my VODs are reviewed by twitch and lifted.

I did double beyond of the call - 6 sextanted shores with no issues.

/played time was 27 hours for 1-100.
Dernière édition par Kogatana, le 5 juil. 2017 18:02:53
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Holy f, those rings D:

i was in your stream but you have old video files, 28 may was last((
"
stylesblaid a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Holy f, those rings D:

i was in your stream but you have old video files, 28 may was last((

My other stream is under review because of an incident earlier. This is just an alt stream for the time being..

The stream I was on was suspended for "cheating in Dota 2", when that isn't even possible. I got reported for beating a team of 5 and twitch suspends you for having x reports. Its being reviewed right now.. if only you had read further up.
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Holy f, those rings D:

can you check my profile? and tell me what i mast changed or not, i relly need help(
"
stylesblaid a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
Holy f, those rings D:

can you check my profile? and tell me what i mast changed or not, i relly need help(

Help you how? My build with links is listed there on the first page. If I have enough DPS to do shores, you should be able to do any maps you want with your 6L.
"
Kogatana a écrit :
Update:

ele weak is better than vuln and feeds smoother in maps.

bro i didnt understand. i do all in you guide. buy all stones 20% 20 lvl i have only 13000 dps unbuff.
Dernière édition par Railjack, le 9 janv. 2019 16:30:37
"
stylesblaid a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :
Update:

ele weak is better than vuln and feeds smoother in maps.

bro i didnt understand. i do all in you guide. buy all stones 20% 20 lvl i have only 13000 dps unbuff.

Did you even bother mapping with the build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires