2.6 PF Full MF EK Nova - Lvl 100 HC Viable

"
Zelot1985 a écrit :
Hey,

great build, i really enjoyed it so far - but how u deal with stun?

If you run double beyond, open your defense bar at any point during the the map and you'll see CANNOT BE STUNNED: YES. Its because we perma steal unwavering stance from rare mobs.
"
Zelot1985 a écrit :
Hey,

great build, i really enjoyed it so far - but how u deal with stun?

If you run double beyond, open your defense bar at any point during the the map and you'll see CANNOT BE STUNNED: YES. Its because we perma steal unwavering stance from rare mobs.
Hit 100, going to play a scion variant of this build to 100.
Dernière édition par Railjack, le 22 nov. 2019 18:15:10
I was smurfing in Dota 2 and some salty 5 stack reported me for "cheating in an online game".. when you can't cheat in dota, twitch will check the VODs and reverse the suspension when they come to my appeal.
what can i use instead of IQ gem? Dont have curr right now
"
thekas1k4 a écrit :

Whatever your heart desires, I'm legit only running like a 4L atm. If you're having issues with damage but don't wanna deal with reflect, added chaos or void manip is good. Empower is also good.
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
thekas1k4 a écrit :

Whatever your heart desires, I'm legit only running like a 4L atm. If you're having issues with damage but don't wanna deal with reflect, added chaos or void manip is good. Empower is also good.

I do all in guide? but i have some problem? why my etherial knifes have only 364 dps? i buy all items like in this guied? but i didnt understand? help pls.
"
stylesblaid a écrit :
"
Kogatana a écrit :
"
thekas1k4 a écrit :

I do all in guide? but i have some problem? why my etherial knifes have only 364 dps? i buy all items like in this guied? but i didnt understand? help pls.

Do what? A level 1 EK skill gem with no links and a few passives have more dps than that.
Holy f, those rings D:
Any budget variant for poor people?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires