[2.6] Whaitiri's EK Madness - an insanely high exp/h Pathfinder - 20h 35m Lv100 Record - IIQ capable

"
ViForsaken a écrit :
IQ gem in 6l working with Hatred from 4l and Herald of Ice 3l?

The gem will only apply to the skill its linked to, all other sources of IIQ/IIR apply to the HoI explosion although most kills come from EK itself anyway.
Hatred and HoI's damage buff part don't hit, and as such can't apply any MF.
twitch.tv/enki91
thanks for the build dude!

could you please explain how you are sustaining mana?
Hey, the build looks pretty sweet. Just levelling it now.

Just curious.. how well would this work as Raider? The frenzy uptime for bosses would be really nice I think. I plan on using Skyforth for power charges as well.

Edit: My idea is using Warlord's Mark for leech since flasks wouldn't be up nearly as often as Raider. I'm just not sure how reliable that would be on a HoI curse on hit set up. May need to run a blasphemy for it. +1 frenzy and generating frenzy on bosses should be nice, though.

Any thoughts?
Dernière édition par projectsix, le 2 juin 2017 04:04:59
use jewel "Blue Dream" under Infused for Power Charge, coz Goldwyrm best boots for MF
"
BlueCheez a écrit :
thanks for the build dude!

could you please explain how you are sustaining mana?

I'm using Vaal Clarity
@BlueCheez: Mainly through Vinktar, additionally leech enchant but it's not required.
You can also keep Vaal Clarity as backup like ViForsaken wrote.

@projectsix: I've compared both in PoB, and Raider ends up with about 20% less damage (with and without flasks up) while also taking more damage due to missing Nature's Boon and flask effect, without giving anything really valuable for this build in return.

WM + HoI can work, but curse effectiveness and hexproof can easily ruin it, and it's not reliable at bosses.

twitch.tv/enki91
"
Bandits
Kill All (Normal) - Help Kraityn (Cruel) - Help Alira (Merciless)

Kraityn(cruel) - attack speed, why?
"
Cerritus99 a écrit :
"
Bandits
Kill All (Normal) - Help Kraityn (Cruel) - Help Alira (Merciless)

Kraityn(cruel) - attack speed, why?

Faster whirl/shield charge speed.
twitch.tv/enki91
Understand, thank you.
3.0 Update happening? During beta testing maybe?

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires