[2.6] Whaitiri's EK Madness - an insanely high exp/h Pathfinder - 20h 35m Lv100 Record - IIQ capable

Hi, I'm starting your build but I'm a bit confused, without the boot enchant what is your source of life/mana leech? Just your atziri flask and vinktars for life?
IGN : CuzzinTerio
Spoiler

I am ready to claim 100 but i have some questions for you. How do you set up stash for mapping to maximize your time in map ?. What leaguestone you used to get to it ?
Currently i am using Nemesis - Breach/Beyond - bloodline but the breach is slowing down my progress a bit. Some friend say i should use onslaught.
@Infinitease: Vinktar mainly, if you go fast enough you'll be able to keep it up all the time.
Boot enchant allows to go lazy on Vinktar, but it's not necessary.

@T_Speed: Didn't really play any different than usual since i didn't care how fast i'd reach 100.

Can't say how exactly my friend who did the record played, but it's mostly skipping all loot except the potentially valuable, and vendoring whenever inv is full or stashing it in spare tabs.
But i'm probably the wrong person for that question, it's just not the way i like to play this game.

Nemesis + Beyond are needed to maximize rares for HH buffs, Breach as third is only good in non-linear maps like Shore or Courtyard, otherwise anything that adds extra monsters such as Domination is better.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can you expand on how to make this build work with IIQ gear? The video shows it going quite smooth, but there is zero information about if any tree changes are necessary, what gear is used, if anything needs to be adjusted when using MF gear, etc.

Thanks!
@Tequin: No changes needed at all, except the quantity gear of course.
It works with both the DW and 1H + Shield version, but i'd recommend the latter for easier res capping.

You can use Bisco's Collar, Goldwyrm, Sadima's Touch, 2x Ventor's Gamble and IIQ gem.
Depending on how many of those things you use, you will need to use Blue Dream and Kiara's Determination, and also might need some resistances on jewels.

Will add a section about this in the guide later, kinda tired right now.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 a écrit :
@Tequin: No changes needed at all, except the quantity gear of course.
It works with both the DW and 1H + Shield version, but i'd recommend the latter for easier res capping.

You can use Bisco's Collar, Goldwyrm, Sadima's Touch, 2x Ventor's Gamble and IIQ gem.
Depending on how many of those things you use, you will need to use Blue Dream and Kiara's Determination, and also might need some resistances on jewels.

Will add a section about this in the guide later, kinda tired right now.

Good to know, thank you good sir! I added you ingame to bounce some questions off you as something comes up.

Thanks man!
Is veteran bowyer really better then master surgeon?
@MicoJive: Yes. The whole point of this build setup is to clear high density maps fast, during which we already have 100% flask uptime. Master Surgeon is only good for bossfarming, which this build isn't made for.

Veteran Bowyer on the other hand gives some extra damage, 10% penetration for all three types of ele damage we deal and doubles the flask charges gained on kill, which synergizes much better with this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Imho best IIQ build right now doesn't lose any of its clearspeed like you can see in my video, thumbs up enki!
IQ gem in 6l working with Hatred from 4l and Herald of Ice 3l?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires