[2.6] Whaitiri's EK Madness - an insanely high exp/h Pathfinder - 20h 35m Lv100 Record - IIQ capable

I apologize for the bad English There are 6 Shavronne's Do not you better use it? Or Regalia is obligatory?
@Broccolini: Hey man, thanks! Since we talked ingame already, i'll keep it short here.

The exp/h is sustainable solo, but requires proper planning and Headhunter, it'll be lower with just Inspired Learning but unfortunately can't say by how much.

I'd definitely recommend the claw + shield version for HC, with Dying Sun as fifth flask to have one against each element. That way, any volatiles or reflect with lots of buffs won't be an issue.

Gonna try and get my friend who pushed the build to its limits to reply here, he can give a more detailed answer about how to sustain it.

@Polux: It can theoretically work, but it's a waste for the intended purpose of this build.
DPS is already more than enough, pushing it more combined with the low ES of shavs might just make reflect actually dangerous.
twitch.tv/enki91

@Polux: It can theoretically work, but it's a waste for the intended purpose of this build.
DPS is already more than enough, pushing it more combined with the low ES of shavs might just make reflect actually dangerous. [/quote]

Thanks I'll go do all the guides

P.S.It is a pity that there is no video. Or am I not looking for something?)
@Polux: There is a video, you can find it above my characters gear in the guide.
It was recorded by my friend who played the same build to Lv100, unfortunately can't really record anything myself due to my slow laptop.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 a écrit :
@Polux: There is a video, you can find it above my characters gear in the guide.
It was recorded by my friend who played the same build to Lv100, unfortunately can't really record anything myself due to my slow laptop.

Thanks a lot Did not notice because of problems with English)
Friend has set a new record with this build, 20h 35m from 1-100!
twitch.tv/enki91
want thank you for the build

I was looking for something similar(ek nova iq+bisco setup for fast t11-t13 farm), since i have skyforth this league
WOW,its cool,im level just 68,u r great
i have only 22k in hideout.
How can i scale damage? also i'm having problems with single target.
Thanks.

Here is my gear:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRAx4FQg18DkgPqw_EEFgQexEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxeWGYoajxslHU8fQSBuIuokiyepKgsqOCsKLJwsvy0fNbk3TDt8O-NBlkT7RwZJUUmxS65MLUyzUDBWY13yX2piWmQJaoxsCG0ZcFJwu3X9f4B_xoRvhMWGroooj_qTJ5UglwabtZ63oSKhL6JAoqOi2acrrrOvm6_rsNi0DLVIuMq5k746vorBxcHzwwnDOsSix53IFMrT0B_Q0ND11ELXz9lb2xrbXtvn35jpmOq662Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8W3xivId9Pj1b_ba-Tf7Cf8Q?accountName=taha&characterName=TahaRanger
Dernière édition par taha, le 7 mai 2017 07:57:46
@taha: Lv21 EK, 20/20 Supports & HoI, Culling ToA, Brinerot Whalers, Taste of Hate instead of Quicksilver, Conversion Vinktar and optionally a DPS amulet is what you can do for now.
Another Hysteria ring would add 3-4k unbuffed DPS, but requires Skyforth or Kiara's (could switch out Rumis for this, it's not as good if not legacy).

Also spec out of the additional nodes you took, and get Alchemist, Harrier and Infused, then aim for either more ES nodes or jewel sockets for DPS jewels.

Use the adds or nearby packs to kill bosses fast, if there is none of this, it's a sign that you shouldn't run that map with this build.

€: Master Herbalist instead of Nature's Adrenaline can help with single target too if needed, the poison adds up to a good amount with all flasks up.
twitch.tv/enki91
Dernière édition par Enki91, le 7 mai 2017 10:31:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires