[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
proppvgvnda a écrit :
TY for this guide (6.4+m dps atm)

lol with instant leech too :) glad it works for you
Just wanted to say Thanks for the build guide! I needed a change from my usual Blade Flurry build, so i tried this out for Betrayal. Had so much fun with this build! After never going past Lvl 96 with a build during league, I pushed to 98.3 by myself, then Breachstoned to 100 today!
"
proppvgvnda a écrit :
TY for this guide (6.4+m dps atm)

this awsome amulet....did u craft it and how?
I couldn't progress my atlas properly and till the end due to being limited by time and playing poe for the first time. But I decided to give Shaper a go after I finished gearing (your items but budget version). I really was a bit scared of all the rumors and expected to fail on the first fragment set so I bought 2 of them, but actually killed him on the first try with 4 deaths. I fucked myself a bit in 2nd phase with the balls that drop shit, but I managed to recover.

Anyway my point was, the build is great dude. I told you in-game but I wanted to tell everyone, this build really is great. It's not as powerful as some OP meta builds, but it definitely gets the job done. It's a super fast mapper, great lab runner, quite decent starter and if I killed shaper on my first go with budget gear and double scaevas it definitely is decent for end game.

If you are still unsure I would definitely recommend it as it's more fun than it looks like. On the other hand it's a bit of a challenge to manage everything if you are into min-maxing, but it sure pays off the effort.

Great build buddy.
"
marto1993 a écrit :
I couldn't progress my atlas properly and till the end due to being limited by time and playing poe for the first time. But I decided to give Shaper a go after I finished gearing (your items but budget version). I really was a bit scared of all the rumors and expected to fail on the first fragment set so I bought 2 of them, but actually killed him on the first try with 4 deaths. I fucked myself a bit in 2nd phase with the balls that drop shit, but I managed to recover.

Anyway my point was, the build is great dude. I told you in-game but I wanted to tell everyone, this build really is great. It's not as powerful as some OP meta builds, but it definitely gets the job done. It's a super fast mapper, great lab runner, quite decent starter and if I killed shaper on my first go with budget gear and double scaevas it definitely is decent for end game.

If you are still unsure I would definitely recommend it as it's more fun than it looks like. On the other hand it's a bit of a challenge to manage everything if you are into min-maxing, but it sure pays off the effort.

Great build buddy.

Hi glad you had a good time and it worked out in the end and definite congrats on killing shaper!!!
What are your thoughts regarding Bonechill?
"
fordfnatic a écrit :
What are your thoughts regarding Bonechill?

Hi, we don't do damage over time so a lot of it doesn't work for us. the increased damage taken is capped at 30% so it wouldnt be as strong as the other gems

decided to see how much dps I could get and still have 6k life :)
(when I have full charges up, have killed recently and against something that is chilled, ignited, fully shocked & taunted :) theoritically possibly but never going to happen).

Currently 10.2 Mdps / 7.39 Million Shaper Dps

POB https://pastebin.com/UvNfKFZn

Sadly had to give my perserance to get resists but have more life and dps for it.

Cost
Armour 9 ex (can be crafted with pristine and serated fossil)
Helm 200c (crafted with pristine, frigid and bound fossils)
yoke 3ex
paradoxica 60c
corruption spiker sword 100c
circle of guilt 4ex
belt 3ex (can be crafted with pristine, frigid and prismatic)
Ring 4ex (1.5ex for base 300 alts then crafting bench)
boots 30c (15c for base and 1 attempt with frigid, pristine and shuddering :)
gloves 1.5 ex
taste of hate 60c about 25c for all other flasks
jewels
single hatred watchers eye 50c + other tree jewel 50c
abyss jewels 1.5ex + 100c
lvl 21 gems 240c

so roughly 33 ex up all

Very much in diminishing returns probably cost me 10 ex to go from 6 to 7 Million dps

Next start saving :)
empower lvl 4 for herald of purity
other gems to lvl 21
better sword

Dernière édition par WildWombat, le 4 avr. 2019 00:26:31
"
WildWombat a écrit :

decided to see how much dps I could get and still have 6k life :)
(when I have full charges up, have killed recently and against something that is chilled, ignited, fully shocked & taunted :) theoritically possibly but never going to happen).

Currently 10.2 Mdps / 7.39 Million Shaper Dps

POB https://pastebin.com/UvNfKFZn

Sadly had to give my perserance to get resists but have more life and dps for it.

Cost
Armour 9 ex (can be crafted with pristine and serated fossil)
Helm 200c (crafted with pristine, frigid and bound fossils)
yoke 3ex
paradoxica 60c
corruption spiker sword 100c
circle of guilt 4ex
belt 3ex (can be crafted with pristine, frigid and prismatic)
Ring 4ex (1.5ex for base 300 alts then crafting bench)
boots 30c (15c for base and 1 attempt with frigid, pristine and shuddering :)
gloves 1.5 ex
taste of hate 60c about 25c for all other flasks
jewels
single hatred watchers eye 50c + other tree jewel 50c
abyss jewels 1.5ex + 100c
lvl 21 gems 240c

so roughly 33 ex up all

Very much in diminishing returns probably cost me 10 ex to go from 6 to 7 Million dps

Next start saving :)
empower lvl 4 for herald of purity
other gems to lvl 21
better sword

Awesome build dude, so funny and clearspeed is amazing, bosses got instakilled with ancestral call, could you take a look to my character and tell me what to improve in a budget? Thx!
Looks to me more like 4m dps than 10m, with turning off bullshit ticks in pob. Still pretty damn solid for Frosty Blades.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires