[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

I really liked the idea of this build.
I've modified it a bit since I play Hardcore.

Here's a POB to my current character on Betrayal Hardcore League, incase anyone want to try a more hardcore viable version of the build.

https://pastebin.com/a6cwhsjR

Any thoughts?

Nice build overall!

thats my current gear not much i can improve still dont get how weapons work what do we want for maximizing dps..we need a full phys main hand and just convert on offhand? how it works ..great build btw
"
Bullelicious a écrit :

Here's a POB to my current character on Betrayal Hardcore League, incase anyone want to try a more hardcore viable version of the build.

Any thoughts?

Nice build overall!

Hi, thanks very much for this, very interesting. I looked at your tree and a number of things jumped out that i thought to change and each time I did I ended not as good :D

You are not leeching? or a I missing that?
"
tarzaniaris2 a écrit :

thats my current gear not much i can improve still dont get how weapons work what do we want for maximizing dps..we need a full phys main hand and just convert on offhand? how it works ..great build btw

Glad you like it! Some really nice gear!

Weapons are flat local mods then increased local then global from other sources from rings etc. I just plug it into POB and see if it is better :) generally extra damage as cold is the strongest mod & then crit multiplier (obviously on decent base :) yours look real good :)
Dernière édition par WildWombat, le 3 févr. 2019 21:21:57
"
WildWombat a écrit :
"
Bullelicious a écrit :

Any thoughts?

Nice build overall!

Hi, thanks very much for this, very interesting. I looked at your tree and a number of things jumped out that i thought to change and each time I did I ended not as good :D

I'm leeching life via Blood Drinker node in Shadow area, and mana via the duelist leech node.

What else were you thinking about? I made this setup and tree in quite a rush so I'm sure there's stuff that can be done.

Regards
Bullen
Dernière édition par Bullelicious, le 5 févr. 2019 07:44:09
"
Bullelicious a écrit :
"
WildWombat a écrit :
"
Bullelicious a écrit :

Any thoughts?

Nice build overall!

I'm leeching life via Blood Drinker node in Shadow area, and mana via the duelist leech node.

What else were you thinking about? I made this setup and tree in quite a rush so I'm sure there's stuff that can be done.

Regards
Bullen

hi, sorry all i was trying to do was get a point onto Heartseeker (probably your next point), leeching (didnt see you had blood drinker) and a few bits like strong arm to see if I couldn't pull some more damage, each time it ended up worse that what you have done :)
Hi there,

Nice build mate, I really enjoy it after trying out few other Frost Blades builds that were basically uber budget but also can't progress through yellow/red maps or do any end game. Not even lab sadly.

Good job on the build keep the good work up.

I have one side question tho, what is your armour skins? I couldn't find it in the MTX shop, is it a mix of different sets?

Edit: Have you tried to squeeze in a Herald of Ice for the global cold damage bonus? Enlightening Herald of Ice and Hatred saves 9% mana if I'm not wrong. Idk if it's enough to continuously attack without starving. Also not sure if the whole thing is worth it. I just still have a socket or two empty and I randomly dropped an Enlighten gem yesterday and it crossed my mind as I had Herald of Ice in just to level it for profit.

Sorry if this has been asked, can't really afford to go through all 42 pages :s
Dernière édition par marto1993, le 20 févr. 2019 09:17:22
I've been using this build with some tweaking as necessary. I've cleared everything in the game with it besides Uber Elder, Uber Atziri (can't get the last fragment) and Aul (can't find him). Still working on Uber Elder. I really feel like it's just down to player skill at this point though because I was clearing phases at a decent pace and still had plenty of safe ground to tread.

EDIT: Uber Elder DOWN. Up there with my most satisfying boos victories in gaming.
Dernière édition par Bladeslaw, le 22 févr. 2019 02:28:48
"
marto1993 a écrit :
Hi there,

Nice build mate, I really enjoy it after trying out few other Frost Blades builds that were basically uber budget but also can't progress through yellow/red maps or do any end game. Not even lab sadly.

Good job on the build keep the good work up.

I have one side question tho, what is your armour skins? I couldn't find it in the MTX shop, is it a mix of different sets?

Edit: Have you tried to squeeze in a Herald of Ice for the global cold damage bonus? Enlightening Herald of Ice and Hatred saves 9% mana if I'm not wrong. Idk if it's enough to continuously attack without starving. Also not sure if the whole thing is worth it. I just still have a socket or two empty and I randomly dropped an Enlighten gem yesterday and it crossed my mind as I had Herald of Ice in just to level it for profit.

Sorry if this has been asked, can't really afford to go through all 42 pages :s

Hi, sorry for being slow in replying. It works (although I get more damage from Herald of ash than herald of ice) but mana is still the problem even with enlighten. Without more investment in mana I only get 1-1.5 shots before I am out of mana and then it is relying on leeching. So it really needs more mana which is a bit of a tradeoff.
TY for this guide (6.4+m dps atm)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires