[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

I'm trying out this build in legion, but I am very disappointed in the single target damage. Could some1 have a look at my gear and explain why that is the case for me?
Hey, so i'm doing this as my final build in Legion league, and wanted you're thoughts about the one major change i'm doing. Instead of hypothermia, i'm running the new close combat gem. My thinking is that 5 links is plenty for trash mobs, but close combat at lvl 20 gives 59% more modifier for bosses, vs 39% more modifier for lvl 20 hypothermia.

I know that close combat only buffs the melee portion of frost blades, and not the projectiles, but the melee part is what i'm melting the bosses with and i'm always close enough to the boss for the maximum buff from it.

Any reason you can think of this is a bad idea? Unfortunately PoB does not yet support close combat gem so can't get a good reading on the total dps vs bosses with it.

Thanks for a well done and extremely thorough build guide.

That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Hi,

I was looking at this build and I am quite interested in playing it so I was wondering if you will update it for the 3.8 version?

MW

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires