[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

I just unveiled a paradoxical with 16% elemental penetration and 9% attack speed. First skill I thought to use it with was frostblade. You mentioned this weapon at the beginning of your guide, so I'm thinking this is a sign I need to start leveling a frostblade character.

What are your thoughts on my paradoxical?
Ok, this will prob be my final gear set, may still craft some spiked gloves with phy convert not sure yet,

For the varunastra tree is it necessary to take life leech nodes when we already have soul raker?
Has anyone tried Mark of the Elder with this build?
"
Smoogler a écrit :

I wanted to when I saw it was a ~100k dps upgrade for me but I need some extremely good resistances to cap out with only 2 rare slots left lol.
Hi mate do u have the pob for Juggernaught?? I just like the charc model.
"
linysys1245 a écrit :
Hi mate do u have the pob for Juggernaught?? I just like the charc model.

I was working on something like this https://pastebin.com/AjmqzgLN but it needs more work to really get the benefit out of being a jugg
"
Tsplodey a écrit :
"
Smoogler a écrit :

I wanted to when I saw it was a ~100k dps upgrade for me but I need some extremely good resistances to cap out with only 2 rare slots left lol.

hi, balancing resists has been my problem with it too so I havent used it with this build but should be good if you can use it
woa you're back
"
masterxkroxgk a écrit :
For the varunastra tree is it necessary to take life leech nodes when we already have soul raker?

Hi, no sry that was a mistake, should be on deadly dilettante although I take vitality void early then take it off when get soul raker.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires