[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Hey there! just wondering if two varunastras would be good for this build?
How are you able to reach 132 Int on this? I've been looking at your gear and I can't seem to find the source of all your Int, besides the 78 Int from your amulet. This is what I have so far and without Abyssus I'd be down another 25 Int (I usually use Devoto's Devotion).

POB: https://pastebin.com/pAfyrRaN
With the new Champion revamp, the damage can go waaay higher now due to no need for accuracy after you hit something. Could be real crazy, PoB had it go from 1.7m on trash to 2.2m. That's ignoring Adrenaline tree branching fully left and right.
"
AllMud55 a écrit :
With the new Champion revamp, the damage can go waaay higher now due to no need for accuracy after you hit something. Could be real crazy, PoB had it go from 1.7m on trash to 2.2m. That's ignoring Adrenaline tree branching fully left and right.

Yeah I was just playing with POB it is looking really good, I've start the update :)
Dernière édition par WildWombat, le 1 mars 2018 07:07:29
Pob is gonna be update until the release of the new league tomorrow?

Planning making your build as my starter.
Hi,

POB is now updated with new ascendencies etc.

Updated the guide, more changes will come as we find out more, but we are good to go :)

Phil
"
AllMud55 a écrit :
small update mentioning jade flask and a minor tree change (taking primal spirit instead of versatility)
"
WildWombat a écrit :
small update mentioning jade flask and a minor tree change (taking primal spirit instead of versatility)

Sorry to ask, but where is the updated tree? Every pastebin/link i see has the old tree.
"
HardSide a écrit :
"
WildWombat a écrit :

Sorry to ask, but where is the updated tree? Every pastebin/link i see has the old tree.

Hi, no problem, sry all I did was write in the text above that I thought maybe change the 2 points from versatility to primal spirit. I've dated the pob and poeplanner now sry about that

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires