[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Hey. Can I ask where do the fight for survival should go ? I saw on your character you have them all the way bottom, but that doesn't make 40 dex in radius? or am I mistaking ? Thanks
so what are the ascendancies we are to take now with Champion?
"
AcidCitrus a écrit :
Hey. Can I ask where do the fight for survival should go ? I saw on your character you have them all the way bottom, but that doesn't make 40 dex in radius? or am I mistaking ? Thanks

Hi, yes they go at the bottom of the duelist and in the ranger area. they just have to 40 dex nodes in radius, the nodes dont have to be allocated.

GL
"
Thorhald a écrit :
so what are the ascendancies we are to take now with Champion?

Hi, there are no bad ones now :)
but Conqueror >> Worthy Foe is now a must have.
I will also go unstoppable >> fortitude because I like fortitude.
Adrenaline in first to strike and last to fall is absolutely huge but I dont like being low life :) though at some point I will respec to try it (expecting to change back after playing with it).
Dernière édition par WildWombat, le 4 mars 2018 17:40:56
Have you thought of tweaking this build to use White Wind?
"
Thorhald a écrit :
Have you thought of tweaking this build to use White Wind?

Hi, maybe if we could get up to dagger nodes but it seems to be a pretty big drop in dps no matter what I do
Should I pick the point blank notable?
"
tduong a écrit :
Should I pick the point blank notable?

Hi, totally up to you. I thought it was part of the tree and also noticed today that it wasn't. I imagine it would be particularly good for those tight groups around the bestiary league marked beasts. Let us know how it works out :)
So I just hit level 80 and I'm rolling through maps around tier 8 pretty well but I'm confused about why we aren't using faster attacks in our frost blade setup. When I switch it out for the elemental attack damage gem it feels significantly weaker... any ideas?

Thanks.
Cwdt + Immortal Call wich level?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires