[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Hey, I am following your build. Can you explain crit to me?? Does global crit only apply to spells while the normal crit applies to the weapon dmg? So do I want more global crit for this build or regular crit?
"
dmitriy138 a écrit :
Hey, I am following your build. Can you explain crit to me?? Does global crit only apply to spells while the normal crit applies to the weapon dmg? So do I want more global crit for this build or regular crit?

Hi,

hopefully get this right :)
increased global crit chance/mult - all forms spells and attacks etc
increased crit chance/mult without anything else (like in heartseeker on tree) is also global and works everywher :)

others are specific
increased crit chance on a weapon increases the chance of that weapon to critical strike (so ahn's might has base 5% crit chance + 18% crit = 5.9% for that weapon) scaeva has this (top crit line) as well as global with bottom crit line (the top line is actually more important)

then crit chance for weapons, spells, swords, bows etc are specific and only provide a abenefit when using that weapon/attack/spells etc

hope this helps :)
So I started the league (a day or two late) with my normal Slayer Sunder/Cyclone build, and around act 3 got bored, and I saw all the hype around Frost Blades/Ancestral Call, figured what's the worst that can happen?

Great leveling with some random unique weapons here and there with FB + AC + Ele Damage + Added Cold in a 4 link. I realise that's not the optimal but I found a 4 link 2g 2r and used it all the way to level 50-55.

Currently level 84, got my Belly just linking it now but I'm comfortably clearing and sub-5 second bossing up to T9 on this rare 5 link I alched, haven't got further unlocked yet. I'll probably drop the Maligaro's for Life/Res gloves when I put on Perseverance, but they're doing good work right now especially around 60 when I didn't have much crit on the tree yet. Atziri was a breeze. I used to swap Ancestral Call with Ruthless for bossing, but now I just clear with Ruthless in my links, still clears great. Charge generation might become an issue for higher tier bosses later on, but so far it feels great. Maybe OOS + PCoC for those bosses?

My current gear:
Spoiler

Amulet is an obvious upgrade point lol, it's just there for resists and stats.

Anyway, great build, looking forward to trying out the Perseverance combo!
glad you like it :)
I have the perseverance belt, and constant fortify from champion, but I do not see Onslaught buff.
"
bonewall a écrit :
I have the perseverance belt, and constant fortify from champion, but I do not see Onslaught buff.

no there is no visual effect for it but you can see your stats change if you take it on and off
hey guys
have u checked the fight for survival jewel in start of tree?is there 40 dex in radius?i can't see....
anyone tried that perseverance without always fortify from ascendancy?i mean how much time it's active?
another thing is about multistrike gem!is it a good choice since it will reduce attack damage?
i mean one shot em isn't better?:)
thanks for attention.
"
satoor a écrit :
hey guys
have u checked the fight for survival jewel in start of tree?is there 40 dex in radius?i can't see....
anyone tried that perseverance without always fortify from ascendancy?i mean how much time it's active?
another thing is about multistrike gem!is it a good choice since it will reduce attack damage?
thanks for attention.

There's enough Dex for it, there's a +10 travel node SE of it, +20 from Path of the Hunter to the E, and two +5 nodes on the SE and E sides of the Scion starter.
I'm doing the Scion version of this build so I don't get the perma fortify, but with Ruthless I'm able to stun packs of monsters easily enough to get Fort+Onslaught with pretty good uptime. Bosses I don't usually get the stun on, but I linked a Fortify to my Whirling Blades for that. It may not be the optimal set up, but it's nice to have as a back up or for maps that monsters can't be stunned in.
I think part of the purpose of Multistrike is to set up for Ruthless to give us the damage boost and stun monsters more often. So maybe if you don't plan on running the Ruthless Support/Perseverance combo you might be able to put a different support there for more DPS but I dunno which you would want to do.
hey Ya :)

just found your build and im very intressted. Took a break from nearly 3 Years and now im back enjoing the new Season.

on standart i have this beauty in my stash:

Can i use this in my main hand? i know it has only 5 Crit but the rest should be perfect^^

Your build looks nice, thx for sharing :)
"
satoor a écrit :
hey guys
thanks for attention.

Hi, multistrike is still very powerful you can drop it but no other gem will get you as much dps and as JohnRhyker said (thanks) it works great with ruthless
I used the perservance with the gladiator last league you can keep onslaught up a lot with fortify in whirling blades but I havent used it with the scions as a really good belt can get you as much dps and more life but not the speed boost

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires