[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
elderzinho a écrit :
Hi, I have a question regarding the choice of a rare foil.
what would be more valuable, 35+% crit multiplier explict at ~320 dps, or a foil with no multi, but ~340+ dps?

(nvm, I think I found the answer on the guide itself lol xD)
Spoiler
For the 2nd sword, the first priority is high physical dps (pdps) and crit multiplier as the scavea is giving us good crit chance. Rapiers can get increased crit multipler as a mod as well as the implicit so in theory up to 73% crit multipler. For us in general, a 300 pdps sword with 60% combined crit multiplier will beat a 400 pdps sword and is much cheaper :) (of course there is a limit if you are talking mirror quality gear :)

Just to confirm, you usually want to have fast attack speed (for scaling) & 300+ pdps. On this field best ones are Jewelled Foil/Spiraled foil since they can reach 2 APS with 25%+ AS.
I am using path of building. I see when examining your build - under combat buffs that there are 3 power charges, fortify, and Onslaught. I do not understand the source of the 3 power charges when examining passives and equipment and skills. Would you be so kind as to explain the origin. Im sort of stumped. Thankyou.

edit: is it listing the ice golems power charges?
ps. im new to poe. made it far in 4 weeks. thought it was neat to have 3 of each charge type on my character ;0 but surgebinders I was using doesn't seem to give endurance all that often. So im wondering how to get those power charges now that I don't have any equip/passives/gems that would generate them.

im almost at 300k with modest equip no charges.
Dernière édition par Reemzmeister, le 16 oct. 2017 11:03:48
"
Reemzmeister a écrit :
I am using path of building. I see when examining your build - under combat buffs that there are 3 power charges, fortify, and Onslaught. I do not understand the source of the 3 power charges when examining passives and equipment and skills. Would you be so kind as to explain the origin. Im sort of stumped. Thankyou.

edit: is it listing the ice golems power charges?
ps. im new to poe. made it far in 4 weeks. thought it was neat to have 3 of each charge type on my character ;0 but surgebinders I was using doesn't seem to give endurance all that often. So im wondering how to get those power charges now that I don't have any equip/passives/gems that would generate them.

im almost at 300k with modest equip no charges.

Hi! The power charges are coming from running assassin's mark or if you are using frostbite then using orb of storms with power charge on crit to generate the charges
Dernière édition par WildWombat, le 16 oct. 2017 19:11:06
Which bandit. Maybe oak for 20incr physical damage since we seem to be scaling off that a lot?
Will this still be viable in 3.1 and will the guide be updated for it?
What he said^ I'm interested in running this build in 3.1. Also just out of options for a league starter build :p
Hi, did a quick update

So I decided to alter this build a but an run a Berserker. So far so good. But not sure if it'll suffer later on :/ Would you recommend it? Or do you think it'd be too squishy?
"
xpunx a écrit :
So I decided to alter this build a but an run a Berserker. So far so good. But not sure if it'll suffer later on :/ Would you recommend it? Or do you think it'd be too squishy?

I've never played a berserker so dont really know, could be fun though, let us know how it goes :)
Cheers, will do! No issue have really risen aside from gear upgrades :3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires