[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
mateuzudinho4591 a écrit :
Do you think that is viable maintain poison and bleed on this build?, i dont think so they are going to be effective using a voidheart because of huge nerfs on DD

Bleed and poison aren't main damage in this build. It'll still do some damage + damage 50% damage from kondo and bloodlust on warchief. Nothing changes at all

"
goblinwojownik a écrit :
farming uberlab with 5k armor, nice meme

I think you should stop posting shitstorm comments. 5k armor without flasks 15k with flask + arctic armour and basalt flask wchich means ~76-80% Phys dmg reduction and 13% less phys dmg taken. Well, if your fingers are broken and you cant use flasks you shouldnt play this game, sorry buddy :/ #pathofflasks
Dernière édition par piotrekplis, le 3 août 2017 06:17:01
Hi, Im planning to follow your build as a league starter for 3.0!

Do you think it would be possible and is good idea to convert this build to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1869596 this build for the endgame?

and will it still be able to farm ulab efficiently?

Dernière édition par OuchMyKOKORO, le 3 août 2017 15:13:16
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1869596

is this build still viable in 3.0?
Dernière édition par OuchMyKOKORO, le 3 août 2017 15:24:19
So i cant really decide between Slayer or Juggernaut.
Norse stated out the following which makes me kinda biased to play Jugg.
"If we're talking about a pure labbing ascendancy I would honestly Pick Jugg over Slayer easily and I've spent hundreds of hours farming lab on a slayer.

Jugg has 30% increased damage while fortify is going and 6% damage per endurance charge (8 endurance charges) so 48% increased damage. So we have 78% increased damage on Jugg compared to 20% More damage when you've killed recently which I'd say is up about 20-30% of the time during izaro.
You could argue that 20% cull easily makes slayer better but honestly the only time you need the burst damage was during phase 1 and 2 when you need to kill him before you accidentally kill a gargoyle etc.
And also you get an insane amount of defense compared to slayer and running traps on Jugg is so easy It's hilarous."

I mean Norse has a freaking huge knowledge but it seems like every other player says that Slayer is way faster.
So i need more help from you guys!
Btw im playing Softcore.
"
OuchMyKOKORO a écrit :

Why are you asking me? Thats not link to my build, ask in that thread lel.
I don't see any sense in doing this build just to respec to other lacerate later on. Just do the "other" lacerate from start.

"
DevilMayCry93 a écrit :
So i cant really decide between Slayer or Juggernaut.
Norse stated out the following which makes me kinda biased to play Jugg.
"If we're talking about a pure labbing ascendancy I would honestly Pick Jugg over Slayer easily and I've spent hundreds of hours farming lab on a slayer.

Jugg has 30% increased damage while fortify is going and 6% damage per endurance charge (8 endurance charges) so 48% increased damage. So we have 78% increased damage on Jugg compared to 20% More damage when you've killed recently which I'd say is up about 20-30% of the time during izaro.
You could argue that 20% cull easily makes slayer better but honestly the only time you need the burst damage was during phase 1 and 2 when you need to kill him before you accidentally kill a gargoyle etc.
And also you get an insane amount of defense compared to slayer and running traps on Jugg is so easy It's hilarous."

I mean Norse has a freaking huge knowledge but it seems like every other player says that Slayer is way faster.
So i need more help from you guys!
Btw im playing Softcore.

Phys dmg isn't problem while running Uber lab as armour based character. My slayer has ~80% phys dmg reduction +13% less phys dmg taken from AA. Anthing that could kill you in lab is buffed izaro with elemental damage, flat phys damage shouldn't kill you even with crit.
Jugg has 6% damage per endurance charges - Ok, thats really good option but most of the time you wont be able to use them. The best izaro is izaro wchich you can nuke so waiting for all your endurance charges is pointless.
Slayer is leeching all time, even with full life, thats really helpfull when you take ~5k hit you can jump away and leech without attacking.
And ofc cull wchich you mentioned, thats really helpfull. Cull makes the last "hardest" fight the easiest one
Phys reflect might hurt you as jugg (It does as Slayer with -50%)
"
piotrekplis a écrit :
"
OuchMyKOKORO a écrit :

I don't see any sense in doing this build just to respec to other lacerate later on. Just do the "other" lacerate from start.

Thanks for the reply.

I asked you since you said you thought of this build after seeing 7thDayTheory's build.

Just wanted know if his build can be considered as an upgrade version of your build since it has almost identical passive tree.

Dernière édition par OuchMyKOKORO, le 3 août 2017 17:18:52
"
OuchMyKOKORO a écrit :
"
piotrekplis a écrit :
"
OuchMyKOKORO a écrit :

Thanks for the reply.

I asked you since you said you thought of this build after seeing 7thDayTheory's build.

Just wanted know if his build can be considered as a upgrade version of your build since it has almost identical passive tree.

Actually I said that there is one Starforge lacerate on forum so instead of doing another I did super budget version of lacerate. Many people asking for upgraded version of it so i've just added small upgrade "tutorial"
Dernière édition par piotrekplis, le 3 août 2017 17:20:04
"
piotrekplis a écrit :
"
OuchMyKOKORO a écrit :
"
piotrekplis a écrit :

Thanks for the reply.

Just wanted know if his build can be considered as a upgrade version of your build since it has almost identical passive tree.

Actually I said that there is one Starforge lacerate on forum so instead of doing another I did super budget version of lacerate. Many people asking for upgraded version of it so i've just added small upgrade "tutorial"

OOOO Thank you very much for that!
Im loving it! Cant wait to test it out in new league.
Wouldnt it be better to leave fortify to warchief totem and use Brutality support gem on lancerate set up?
"
OuchMyKOKORO a écrit :
Wouldnt it be better to leave fortify to warchief totem and use Brutality support gem on lancerate set up?

Nah, we don't need fortify on our totem (we won't get it) and bleed caused by lacerate does more damage than bleed caused by totem.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires