[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Thanks for all these answers, a lot of these questions are ones I've had myself.

I do have one general question about lacerate as a skill though. With the buffs to sunder and QoL improvements for cyclone, does lacerate still compete with them? Sunder seems to have a bigger AoE per hit without the multistrike locking, and cyclone-ing through targets is a decent defensive mechanic as well as clear speed.

Im not saying lacerate is a bad skill, Id very much like to use it since I'm pretty burned out on cyclone. Just with the AoE nerfs last patch I'm very curious on the pros and cons the skill has specifically vs sunder and cyclone?

Thanks again.
Can i use another skill gem instead lacerate?
"
my0s a écrit :
Thanks for all these answers, a lot of these questions are ones I've had myself.

I do have one general question about lacerate as a skill though. With the buffs to sunder and QoL improvements for cyclone, does lacerate still compete with them? Sunder seems to have a bigger AoE per hit without the multistrike locking, and cyclone-ing through targets is a decent defensive mechanic as well as clear speed.

Im not saying lacerate is a bad skill, Id very much like to use it since I'm pretty burned out on cyclone. Just with the AoE nerfs last patch I'm very curious on the pros and cons the skill has specifically vs sunder and cyclone?

Thanks again.

Those 3 skills are different and everybody knows it, In my opinion lacerate has much more potential than sunder or cyclone (not including Ngamahu's Flame). Late game lacerate are of effect is something like 1/4 of full screen. Wave lenght and wide are so big that you can run concentrated effect while mapping and your clear speed won't get worse.

"
CLassic4646 a écrit :
Can i use another skill gem instead lacerate?

Probably yes, but keep in mind that lacerate is based on Attack speed, so i cant guarantee that it'll work well.
"
Probably yes, but keep in mind that lacerate is based on Attack speed, so i cant guarantee that it'll work well.

thx, can you update your skill tree, pls

It does not work
Dernière édition par CLassic4646, le 4 août 2017 11:33:29
Just jumping in to say I'd also be interested in an updated skill tree. I would like to make this my 3.0 starter build.
"
singasux a écrit :
Just jumping in to say I'd also be interested in an updated skill tree. I would like to make this my 3.0 starter build.

this please, very interested in the build also!
Thank you, Pleasurebug.
"
Gurthang a écrit :
"
singasux a écrit :

Skill tree doesnt change at all. It is same for 3.0 as it is for 2.6.
"
piotrekplis a écrit :
"
Gurthang a écrit :
"
singasux a écrit :

Skill tree doesnt change at all. It is same for 3.0 as it is for 2.6.

The link to the tree does not work

502 Bad Gateway
Why do people keep recommending Sunder over Lacerate as a Slayer for Uber Lab farming right now? Wanted to get your opinion on what one brings over the other.
Yeah, I'm very curious to see an updated tree....

EDIT: Looks like poeplanner is back up :)
Dernière édition par Lazlash, le 4 août 2017 19:02:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires