[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
Belly is around 70+c now..

Ok... and what i'm suposed to do with it? Belly is not one of the core items in this build. Run with armour based rare.
Your leap slam skil gem is lvl 8, is there a reason that im not aware of ? :)
Hey, I'm having troubles with uber lab, i find myself getting oneshot by Izaro. Any suggestions for my character would be appreciated.
"
Deathtorn a écrit :
Hey, I'm having troubles with uber lab, i find myself getting oneshot by Izaro. Any suggestions for my character would be appreciated.

Cant see your characters, open chars then we can comment.
"

Cant see your characters, open chars then we can comment.

Done
"
Deathtorn a écrit :

get more life. your life is much too low for uber lab imo

Thx for the build! You have any idea what to upgrade now?

In the build you spoke about Sin's Rebirth which gives unholy might, but isn't this useless when used with Starforge since you deal 0 chaos dmg?

edit: im retarded. the reason i can'T use chaos damage is my brutality gem. So any idea what flask i could use with this?

Dernière édition par GodMidas, le 14 août 2017 07:51:14
"
trakalax a écrit :
Your leap slam skil gem is lvl 8, is there a reason that im not aware of ? :)

Mana cost, keep your leap slam on lvl 1, quality wont give you attack speed so you don't have to lvl it.

"
GodMidas a écrit :

Thx for the build! You have any idea what to upgrade now?

In the build you spoke about Sin's Rebirth which gives unholy might, but isn't this useless when used with Starforge since you deal 0 chaos dmg?

edit: im retarded. the reason i can'T use chaos damage is my brutality gem. So any idea what flask i could use with this?

You can upgrade: gloves, rings, boots (enchant - attack speed or leech), amulet, belly (better roll), 6l starforge, follow main thread "Turning into non-budget build"

Tbh i wouldnt use brutality because you can't use atziri promise and sin's rebirth and you wont deal any damage with poison. Those 2 flasks are 100% better than brutality. You can't use taste of hate, vinktar or other flask with elemental damage, with brutality you can't use any flask with chaos damage too so you can run only lion's roar and witchfire brew + not unique flasks.
(Sin's rebirth and atziri promise gains 50% dmg as chaos - thats huge)
sorry, double post thx to bug
Dernière édition par GodMidas, le 14 août 2017 08:20:27
"
Tbh i wouldnt use brutality because you can't use atziri promise and sin's rebirth and you wont deal any damage with poison. Those 2 flasks are 100% better than brutality. You can't use taste of hate, vinktar or other flask with elemental damage, with brutality you can't use any flask with chaos damage too so you can run only lion's roar and witchfire brew + not unique flasks.
(Sin's rebirth and atziri promise gains 50% dmg as chaos - thats huge)

If im not mistaken i can't use the damage of these flasks with starforge: taste of hate or vinktar

Thoughts on Crimson Dance node?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires