[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

"
snwkill a écrit :
Hey, thanks for taking the time to post your build. I noticed you showed a screenshot with +3 frenzy charges, how are you generating those, or are you switching out warlord's mark for poacher's mark to show that?
Most likely through blood rage, which he recommended to use in an empty slot if you don't have a 6l yet.
Is Fortify better than Added Fire Damage for Lacerate ?
on what level \ stats (hp-dmg) should i try uber lab ?
IGN Dareiosh
"
totemftw a écrit :
Is Fortify better than Added Fire Damage for Lacerate ?

Added Fire Damage is better for kondo because it adds elemental dmg wchich is really helpfull against armored enemies
Fortify is better for starforge because we can't deal elemental dmg with it so we have more phys dmg and fortify effect

"
Mioushu a écrit :
on what level \ stats (hp-dmg) should i try uber lab ?

If you want only uberlab ascendancy points (no keys, no buffing) i'm sure you can do it really early somthing like ~4k hp
If you're looking for uberlabing you hsould have at least 5.5k hp. "Safe" runs starts at 6k hp+.
I'm not sure about dmg because i don't really care about numbers (I played srs a lot :p)
done like 10 runs full buffed but 11 killed me :P didnt pressed pots in time
also tip , if u dont have enought hp to facetank decoy totem help a lot ;P
IGN Dareiosh
I just wanted to thank you for this build. I was able to use the profit from day 2-3 uber labs and buy enough gear to farm shaper. Thanks bro!
So I've been playing the build for a few days, I'm very satisfied with it, I've got some questions. I got my hands on a Voidheart, so would it be a good idea to level up the Bleed talents? Like Red Storm, the Crimson Dance node as well as Bloodletting to get a higher chance to bleed + some bigger bleed damage? Also what about using Maim support instead of Fortify? It's a bit less on the defensive side, but I think it gives as much damage as Melee Physical Damage support, which would be a big DPS increase? I really can't afford Belly yet, but I am to get it, equip the voidheart and then swap out Warlord's Mark for Vulnerability and see where that goes with full physical + the bleed nodes, it's a bit similar to the other Lacerate build with the 2 curses (Cospri's one), but I see little point in having Poison on top, since we really get no nodes that benefit poison at all. What do you think? Will the extra bleed nodes be worth it for a dps increase?
Might not be the first time you've seen this post but,
When you say "Drop added fire/faster attack for 5link does that mean i run with lacerate, multistrike, melee physical damage, Inc area and conc effect
"
Hear7y a écrit :
So I've been playing the build for a few days, I'm very satisfied with it, I've got some questions. I got my hands on a Voidheart, so would it be a good idea to level up the Bleed talents? Like Red Storm, the Crimson Dance node as well as Bloodletting to get a higher chance to bleed + some bigger bleed damage? Also what about using Maim support instead of Fortify? It's a bit less on the defensive side, but I think it gives as much damage as Melee Physical Damage support, which would be a big DPS increase? I really can't afford Belly yet, but I am to get it, equip the voidheart and then swap out Warlord's Mark for Vulnerability and see where that goes with full physical + the bleed nodes, it's a bit similar to the other Lacerate build with the 2 curses (Cospri's one), but I see little point in having Poison on top, since we really get no nodes that benefit poison at all. What do you think? Will the extra bleed nodes be worth it for a dps increase?

I wouldn't use bleed mechanics with kondo. Bleed is based on physical dmg, that's why kondo is not the best option for bleed build, in this version of lacerate bleed is not that important and its more like "It is, it boost somthing but we don't care about it that much".
I have been trying Bleed-Poison assasin at 2.6 and i was really disapointed with it lacerate can't deal super huge hit at once because it hits twice (always) bleed is based on hit damage so in fact we are doing just 50% of damage. If you want to play some bleed-build you should try earthquake because it does huge dmg in one hit.

"
Might not be the first time you've seen this post but,
When you say "Drop added fire/faster attack for 5link does that mean i run with lacerate, multistrike, melee physical damage, Inc area and conc effect

>.> Lacerate - multistrike - mele physical damage - faster attack OR added fire damage - inc area (maps) AND conc effect (boss)
If you can't use elemental damage with starforge then why not use Brutality support gem instead of Fortify?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires