[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
Haasts a écrit :
Level 90 with a fair amount of my gems 20/20 now (& re-levelling another handful). Getting there!

Picked up a Kaom's Heart after scrimping & saving; which takes me into the 6kish life range.
Just had a Tukohama's Fortress drop, which should give me enough currency to get a Vorici 6-link on my Tidebreaker - about how much of a damage increase is adding that final link? Haven't had any Guardian maps drop yet but I'm able to, say, stunlock twinned Kaom in Abyss with my current setup. Overgrown Ruin is a nightmare, though - not sure whether it's the combo of multiple "jumping around" bosses, Warbands bosses having a ridiculous health pool preventing stunlock or the chaos damage, but it's tough going. There's a few bosses where you can't seem to stun them out of a channel, either (the Goddess, Rigwald, etc). Think I'll put points into the Scion life wheel until I have enough to respec to Stun Mastery, assuming I make it to 95.

Amusingly, I'd swapped in Brutality for a lazy ele reflect map, and it seemed like you still got the Herald of Ash explosions/proliferation!

Current gear - happy to take recommendations on upgrades (jewellery & jewels are very slapdash "getting resist-capped" affairs):
Spoiler

I would say a 6th link offers a lot. Usually you get Bloodlust or Damage on Full Life there, which means 50% MORE damage. Rigwald is definitely a nightmare, suddenly not being able to stun bosses always reminds me this game requires skills(active dodging). Stun Mastery is not necessary if you are not planning on challenging Guardians; but if you are, make sure you pick them up.

As for gear upgrades, I personally don't like Perseverance and Carnage Heart as good late game options. I think it's better to pick up rare amulets and belts for max life and more resists and 15% reduced enemy stun threshold on the belt. While you get more resists from those places you can upgrade your rings and jewels also; 6% or 7% max life on jewel are just too good to not have.It might also be a good idea to pick up a belt with +1 endurance charge corruption, but that's going to be very expensive.
Hey, I have just seen a post on reddit talking about the soul of Arakaali pantheon choice. If you are running blood rage and immortal call pops, you get the 50% increased recovery rate of life from the god power. Paired with the slayer leech ascendancy nodes and hematophagy, you should be able to leech 57% of your life per second. Sounds pretty strong to me.
Dernière édition par locobilbo, le 28 août 2017 02:53:45
"
locobilbo a écrit :
Hey, I have just seen a post on reddit talking about the soul of Arakaali pantheon choice. If you are running blood rage and immortal call pops, you get the 50% increased recovery rate of life from the god power. Paired with the slayer leech ascendancy nodes and hematophagy, you should be able to leech 57% of your life per second. Sounds pretty strong to me.

Thanks for sharing this info. I will try this combo out. I suspect having either the leech ascendancy or Hematophagy would be good enough for most scenarios. I will add a section about this later in the guide after I tested this for sometime and reach a conclusion.
could you look on my gear please and advice me what i could improve for endgame maps?
( i know that i need higher lvl and better gems, i mean the gear in the question)
"
gangwars90 a écrit :
could you look on my gear please and advice me what i could improve for endgame maps?
( i know that i need higher lvl and better gems, i mean the gear in the question)

Wow, you have some really good stuff. I would first recommend you looking at the gem setup section because I made some changes very recently.

I think the first slot you should consider replacing is the boots. A pair of corrupted Redblade Tramplers with good rolls and +1 frenzy charge corruption should be BiS for this build. Every "Reduced Enemy Stun Threshold" mod helps a lot. If you fail to find one, one with good enchantment is also very good.

Next, is a corrupted belt with +1 endurance charge corruption. You definitely want good life roll and close to 15% reduced enemy stun threshold on the belt also.

I think your amulet/rings are good enough, but if you are going to swap your boots/belt, then you probably need some adjustments to cap your resists.

As for gems, usually 1 level >= 20% quality; level them as fast as you can. Also character level is important, so keep grinding.
if i switch my shoes i lack on lightning and cold resist( cant see how i can add the resists on other items. i would need 32 more lightning and 21 more cold resist (
"
gangwars90 a écrit :
if i switch my shoes i lack on lightning and cold resist( cant see how i can add the resists on other items. i would need 32 more lightning and 21 more cold resist (

I would suggest considering a replacement for one of your rings which has very little resist; and if that's still not enough, you can get some resists from jewels.

Since your current gears are already pretty good right now, you can plan this upgrade carefully and slowing collecting all the new gears. For now, the rare boots you have are now bad at all, and you should not have trouble clearing most content.
"
2. 50% increased damage at 5 endurance charges (from Tidebreaker), and 20% MORE damage and 20% attack speed at 5 frenzy charges.

I have a stupid question...where do you get the extra frenzy and endurance charges from? I looked at your skill trees and I don't see you taking any. I was actually surprised, I thought taking all 3 endurance charge paths would be highly valuable to this build.

Got a 4L tidebreaker with nearly the highest DPS on poe.trade last night mapping with my summoner, which led me here XD

Level 46, work is killing me, can't wait to keep leveling!
"
aaronsan a écrit :
"
2. 50% increased damage at 5 endurance charges (from Tidebreaker), and 20% MORE damage and 20% attack speed at 5 frenzy charges.

I have a stupid question...where do you get the extra frenzy and endurance charges from? I looked at your skill trees and I don't see you taking any. I was actually surprised, I thought taking all 3 endurance charge paths would be highly valuable to this build.

Got a 4L tidebreaker with nearly the highest DPS on poe.trade last night mapping with my summoner, which led me here XD

Level 46, work is killing me, can't wait to keep leveling!

Congrats on the Tidebreaker drop. For the charges, I believe you quoted one of my replies during 2.6, when the build was slightly different from what it is right now. Currently, if you do not plan on getting corrupted boots/belts, this build will only have the default 3 endurance and 3 frenzy charges.

As for the endurance charge nodes, it's not worth it. 3 more endurance charges only give 30% increased damage in the offence department, which is negligible(30% inc dmg is equivalent to about 1.5 passive points). Talking about defense, besides the small amount of life regen, it only gives physical mitigation either by itself or by having longer Immortal Call.

Generally, we only really need physical mitigation when fighting bosses; when we stun them, they can't hit us, so we don't take damage whatsoever; when we cannot stun them(stun immune bosses, for example), we cannot generate endurance charges(because we get charges from Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support), so it doesn't have any impact. I very rarely find myself in a situation when I wanted more endurance charges.
Want to thank OP for this build, being able to stun-lock stuff is truly satisfying.

- best stun so far is T15 overgrown ruin, rare corrupted map
- also able to stun 3-player uber izaro

Current gear/setup for mapping (no elemental damage, haste, immortal call, warlord's):
Spoiler
Dernière édition par bbqegg, le 28 août 2017 13:54:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires