[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
toilet94 a écrit :
Heya brightwaha! I'm having loads of fun with your build. Got real lucky and six linked 2 tidebreakers myself!

Holy shit dude I'm so jealous. How much did you spend total?
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
"
toilet94 a écrit :
Heya brightwaha! I'm having loads of fun with your build. Got real lucky and six linked 2 tidebreakers myself!

Haha, I just got really really lucky. I six-linked my Tidebreaker that I bought "The Deep Ones" for, about 30c a pop with just the fusings I had on hand. Since I got it I just slapped any fusing I got, so total maybe about 100?

Then I bought another Tidebreaker for an AoE setup so I could transition to Kaom's Heart, while I was looking for a 5-link, there it popped again.

About 150 fusings max, 10 The Deep Ones for about 30c a pop. Probably used up all the luck for 3 leagues forward.

"
Kirbynou a écrit :
"
toilet94 a écrit :

Vaal Ground Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief do a great job to tag Legion mobs, with a lot of AoE and +weapon range of course

Zerk with full rage you just put down a totem, leap slam -> vaal ground slam -> leap slam -> vaal ground slam -> leap slam -> vaal ground slam

Very satisfying :)

[Edit] 2 6L tidebreaker isn't "lucky" it's goddamn impossible !! still don't have a 5L :D
And I don't think you should use Impale with your HS setup, look at previous posts

Thanks for the tips! I've been taking a real liking to Vaal Earthquake but I'll definitely take a look at Vaal Ground Slam, and rethink the Impale support. Though I'm still unsure what support gem to go for... Brightwaha recommends Damage On Full Life so I think I'll give that a shot. Since Vaal Anc. Warchief is already on my bar, I'll try to use it to clear stuff more. Thanks again!

P.S. Here's me sending some luck to you ~* Hope that helps you get the six-link you want.
"
evilmindcz a écrit :
Mastermind is total pain with this - i think i know the mechanics and i did it many time with different builds, considering it easy fight. But i never payed attention to the "cant be fully slowed" tag... :-( Wonder why builds with 20m DPS killing it withing a few seconds are not a problem, but stun/freeze builds with low dmg is something GGG needs to adress.

Mastermind can be pretty tough indeed. It's not about the "cannot be fully slowed" mod, it's just that all Syndicate members are for some dumb reasons stun immune.
Dernière édition par brightwaha, le 13 juin 2019 11:15:06
Harder to bleed those Syndicate poopers too now after changes. I really just turn my nose up when I see a fortress. The first one dropped 2 trash uniques, it's like it knows I hate them.
Never mind me, went through previous posts it was already mentioned.
Dernière édition par triskadieka, le 14 juin 2019 02:25:16
For all like me that test the build the first time.

The hint from brightwaha with the brutal fervor was the game changer. it should be taken as soon as posible.

Bevor i cant really kill the syndicate and died a lot. Since i had this node
i died not !!! Syndicate is fun, incursions really good with fast leap slam, bosses no problem til yellow map. (higher i dont play atm)

only leap slam seems bugged since it dont work if i do it a lot of times. its stopps working.(yes mana is there) :-)

AND the biggest problem. Had a temple with 70 and scantum of vitality (8 % regen on not unique mobs) and the blue mobs was ok but the yellow i sometimes dont get down. And my hideout dmg is 16 k without endurence charges.
Is there a trick ? they dont really move so bleed dont work.

All in all after taking brutal fervor the build shines and i have a shitload of fun with it.
"
toilet94 a écrit :
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
"
toilet94 a écrit :

Haha, I just got really really lucky. I six-linked my Tidebreaker that I bought "The Deep Ones" for, about 30c a pop with just the fusings I had on hand. Since I got it I just slapped any fusing I got, so total maybe about 100?

Then I bought another Tidebreaker for an AoE setup so I could transition to Kaom's Heart, while I was looking for a 5-link, there it popped again.

About 150 fusings max, 10 The Deep Ones for about 30c a pop. Probably used up all the luck for 3 leagues forward.

"
Kirbynou a écrit :
"
toilet94 a écrit :

Vaal Ground Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief do a great job to tag Legion mobs, with a lot of AoE and +weapon range of course

Zerk with full rage you just put down a totem, leap slam -> vaal ground slam -> leap slam -> vaal ground slam -> leap slam -> vaal ground slam

Very satisfying :)

[Edit] 2 6L tidebreaker isn't "lucky" it's goddamn impossible !! still don't have a 5L :D
And I don't think you should use Impale with your HS setup, look at previous posts

Thanks for the tips! I've been taking a real liking to Vaal Earthquake but I'll definitely take a look at Vaal Ground Slam, and rethink the Impale support. Though I'm still unsure what support gem to go for... Brightwaha recommends Damage On Full Life so I think I'll give that a shot. Since Vaal Anc. Warchief is already on my bar, I'll try to use it to clear stuff more. Thanks again!

P.S. Here's me sending some luck to you ~* Hope that helps you get the six-link you want.

I need also luck. I tried to 6 SOCKED the tidebreaker and used over 400 orbs with no sucess not even to link him
Got a question about Life leech, never got in details about numbers, but I feel a bit low with my Berserker.

Is there any point taking Lust for Carnage on a Berserker ? PoB says no
It seems I'm already capped with Blood Rage alone, so is there any point to get extra leech on jewelries ?

Hematophagy up the leech a bit, but to gain 150/200 LL for 4 point doesn't really seems worth it.

Pain reaver is worth by itself but doesn't impact the choices of nodes, at least on PoB...

Have I missed something ?

Ps : It could help me choose between Pain Reaver / War Bringer for my last ascendancy points, but it's more of a general question for the tree.
"
Kirbynou a écrit :
Got a question about Life leech, never got in details about numbers, but I feel a bit low with my Berserker.

Is there any point taking Lust for Carnage on a Berserker ? PoB says no
It seems I'm already capped with Blood Rage alone, so is there any point to get extra leech on jewelries ?

Hematophagy up the leech a bit, but to gain 150/200 LL for 4 point doesn't really seems worth it.

Pain reaver is worth by itself but doesn't impact the choices of nodes, at least on PoB...

Have I missed something ?

Ps : It could help me choose between Pain Reaver / War Bringer for my last ascendancy points, but it's more of a general question for the tree.

I think some leech is always nice, but the thing is, you should stun your enemies, so you dont really need leech to keep you alive.

Thats why I choosed Warbringer, supported by Battle Cry cluster, and because i'm already there i could drop Lust for Carnage, and get Martial Experience instead, leech there is more then enough.
"
ichbinwerichbi a écrit :
For all like me that test the build the first time.

The hint from brightwaha with the brutal fervor was the game changer. it should be taken as soon as posible.

Bevor i cant really kill the syndicate and died a lot. Since i had this node
i died not !!! Syndicate is fun, incursions really good with fast leap slam, bosses no problem til yellow map. (higher i dont play atm)

only leap slam seems bugged since it dont work if i do it a lot of times. its stopps working.(yes mana is there) :-)

AND the biggest problem. Had a temple with 70 and scantum of vitality (8 % regen on not unique mobs) and the blue mobs was ok but the yellow i sometimes dont get down. And my hideout dmg is 16 k without endurence charges.
Is there a trick ? they dont really move so bleed dont work.

All in all after taking brutal fervor the build shines and i have a shitload of fun with it.

You definitely shouldn't rely on bleed as your main source of damage, and you really shouldn't be lacking damage in most cases. But I do see that your gears have a lot of upgrade potentials, likely it's your gears that are falling behind in my opinion.

You may make some changes in your gems as well. Blood Rage and Warchief totem are very nice to have, as well as your choice of Guard skill (Molten Shell / Steelskin).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires