[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Malheura a écrit :
As a league start, how fast does this get to maps? I've rolled a few trial characters today and Spectral Throw seems to trail behind alternatives, both in single and multi target damage.

Could very well be a PEBKAC issue, but I'm interested in hearing any thoughts on leveling.

Leveling is not to bad as long as you periodically upgrade your weapon and have some decent ele dps on it. That being said it is still an attack. Most spells are super easy to level with because they get so much extra damage each level where as attacks get % base dmg meaning it goes off your gear.

So ST works fine to level with but it will not be anywhere near to something like BV and single target is pretty meh until you swap for slower projectiles and get some ok gear/levels.

So if you are racing to get to maps in like 4-5 hours this is probably not the best. If you are fine taking your time, not in a rush and just playing through, then it should be fine.

"
SilverWF a écrit :
Btw, the most penalty to ranged damage from Point Blank is -50% damage, not -100%.

Unless I am missing something i dont ever remember saying you get -100% dmg from point blank. It would literally mean that after a certain distance you stop doing damage period lol.
Hey. I'm really interested about the build, however i'm a bit concerned about the build scaling to end game. What kind of 'investment' will get me through T16/ Shaper? I mean just so it is decently do-able with ''budget'' gear and avarage game knowledge and mechanics.
Dernière édition par Exoticc, le 7 mars 2019 11:05:59
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
SilverWF a écrit :
Btw, the most penalty to ranged damage from Point Blank is -50% damage, not -100%.

Unless I am missing something i dont ever remember saying you get -100% dmg from point blank. It would literally mean that after a certain distance you stop doing damage period lol.

It's on the pic with explanation of the Point Blank work - could be missleading for newbies :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
This build seems awesome!
This is going to be the first build I'm going to really play seriously now that I understand most of the mechanics of the game! (started around 2 weeks ago)
"
Exoticc a écrit :
Hey. I'm really interested about the build, however i'm a bit concerned about the build scaling to end game. What kind of 'investment' will get me through T16/ Shaper? I mean just so it is decently do-able with ''budget'' gear and avarage game knowledge and mechanics.

The investment is not to bad. Just getting required uniques a decent ele claw and rares to balance life/res will carry you through most of your mapping needs. Probably a few exalts worth of investment. With 10-15 exalts it will get you most of your end game stuff with no issues. Min/maxing perfect jewels or rares or double/triple mod watchers eye or something can get pretty expensive after that but by no means is required at all. How much you want to min/max is completely up to you.

"
SilverWF a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
SilverWF a écrit :

It's on the pic with explanation of the Point Blank work - could be missleading for newbies :)

Pic only shows up to -60 (which is actually wrong as it is -50). Thanks for pointing it out put a little explanation taken straight from wiki to clarify a bit.

"
EpicPony93 a écrit :
This build seems awesome!
This is going to be the first build I'm going to really play seriously now that I understand most of the mechanics of the game! (started around 2 weeks ago)

Welcome to POE! Your heart and soul now belong to GGG. Resistance is futile.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 7 mars 2019 14:46:54
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
Your heart and soul now belong to GGG. Resistance is futile.

This is true - but makes me wonder what the hell super uber doober vaal gem GGG are storing all our souls for! - or is this how Soulrend is powered?
Just had a thought about me (and others) trying to use/adapt this to SSF.

Loreweave as an addition instead of Belly of the Beast is excellent news as I think gathering 60 unique rings will in fact be easier(?). I have vendored away sooo many in the past without even thinking of Loreweave. This is why I dont write builds - cos my build calculating skill gem level is only 1 with quality 0%.
So thanks for pointing this out - will still look for belly as well just in case.

Regarding SSF - any thoughts on a replacement shield for Lycosidae - chancing this is very very rare and finding it is equally rare. I was using Ahn's Heritage for bonus max resists - but that will not be needed, and will in fact be useless, when I get Loreweave (assuming I do get it). I know lyco has the hits can't miss mod but I can't be too choosy in SSF and will make do with 85-90% ish accuracy.

Thanks for all your updates and explanations - slowly working my way throught the 400+ pages of comments in this thread to learn more.

Dernière édition par Branir, le 8 mars 2019 10:13:38
Will this be Uber viable? I believe so with decent gear, just wanting to make sure before starting :)
"
wgdvs a écrit :
Will this be Uber viable? I believe so with decent gear, just wanting to make sure before starting :)

Yes. Works great.
First, thanks a lot for this build that i used last league.

I'm tempted to use it again for synthesis. Is there a new best in slot for gloves with that tombfist nerf ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires