[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Thanks u a lot
"
However as good as that is. You have to remember that LEECH is remove on full ES (or full life). So the second you hit full es (which if you have very little will be like instantly...) you won't get the damage boost.

Doesn't blood rage solve this problem with constant degen? Well, somewhat solve - it'll most likely flicker between 24% more at full es and 39% more while leeching.
But it still feels itll be a better damage output than light pen. But i might be horribly wrong.
"
linvega a écrit :
"
However as good as that is. You have to remember that LEECH is remove on full ES (or full life). So the second you hit full es (which if you have very little will be like instantly...) you won't get the damage boost.

Doesn't blood rage solve this problem with constant degen? Well, somewhat solve - it'll most likely flicker between 24% more at full es and 39% more while leeching.
But it still feels itll be a better damage output than light pen. But i might be horribly wrong.

I mean not 100% sure on mechanics but i think blood rage prevents you from reaching full life unless you are a slayer. However we do not use blood rage on build and really is not worth using it.
Thanks for the guide, I was hoping I could get some feedback. I know my gear sucks and I am missing gem set ups but I am really struggling in t1 maps and stuff. Trying to save up for a tabula but not sure if that is the best next purchase.
Hey Great Build! But I had some questions.
I've not been playing this for long yet (Act6), I almost have most gem setups.
What I couldn't figure out was, where do ancestral protector and herald of ice come in to play? Did I miss something?
I really had fun so far with this build, and I want to take it to the endgame.
Hi, g00fy!

Can you please explain which of this is actual right now?

1. In guide section "Gems & Links" you mention "6L add Lightning Pen"
As I can see you use Ice Bite instead.

2. In guide section "Gear breakdown & Stat Prioritization" you mention "Loreweave is just the best option here. Maximum resists all being 80% is just so good. Try for 50+ life, 50+ crit, 40+ ele dmg as well, but 80 max res is almost mandatory"
As I can see you use Belly of the Beast instead.

Thanks for your answer.
Kind regards, Andrey.
"
Joey_Hoogstraten a écrit :
Hey Great Build! But I had some questions.
I've not been playing this for long yet (Act6), I almost have most gem setups.
What I couldn't figure out was, where do ancestral protector and herald of ice come in to play? Did I miss something?
I really had fun so far with this build, and I want to take it to the endgame.

Ancestral protector u can get from a1, not sure if ranger gets it (probably not) so just buy from lilly in a6, she sells all gems. Herald of Ice you can get in a2 from quest reward when you get all ur heralds.

"
Andronicus91 a écrit :
Hi, g00fy!

Can you please explain which of this is actual right now?

1. In guide section "Gems & Links" you mention "6L add Lightning Pen"
As I can see you use Ice Bite instead.

2. In guide section "Gear breakdown & Stat Prioritization" you mention "Loreweave is just the best option here. Maximum resists all being 80% is just so good. Try for 50+ life, 50+ crit, 40+ ele dmg as well, but 80 max res is almost mandatory"
As I can see you use Belly of the Beast instead.

Thanks for your answer.
Kind regards, Andrey.

Gear is outdated since last time i did the build (which was a few leagues ago). Lighting pen is the best to replace icebit with. Don't look at the gear section as it states that it is from a previous league and outdated. Loreweave is the chest to go not belly.
Would a hand of wisdom and action work for this build
"
JohnTalks a écrit :
Would a hand of wisdom and action work for this build

Nope. We are not es, we do not stack attributes, not rly sure whre this comes from. Its a pure ele build, not a howa build.

Thought howa is always prty strong and es got some buffs this league. But this build would be completely different doing howa.
Quick dumb question. When I equip a shield I lose 3k sheet DPS. I know sheet DPS probably doesn't matter, but I thought maybe the attack speed from this shield would be a big boost, but apparently not. What kind of bonus does dual-wielding give this build?

IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Dernière édition par Accaris, le 15 mars 2019 09:04:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires