[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Minor item/tree changes in 3.6. Tombfists lose attack speed and loreweave nerfed to 78% instead of 80% res. Nothing build changing or anything though. Updated for 3.6!
Wonder, if it can be done with Scion: Raider and, i.e. Elementalist (to nullify Elem reflect) or Assassin (to remove reflect from crits)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Just noticed that some nodes will be changed in 3.6:
Sniper and Nullification cluster replaced with Lethal Assault and Resourcefulness cluster.

Not sure of impact - i am an amatuer with this stuff. Will keep scanning for other changes.

Keep up excellent work on this fun build.

I was able to rejoin the game 5 weeks late into 3.5 (Betrayal) and respec to this about 2 weeks after that and still get 33 challenges in pure SSF. Could not have done that without this build and guide. Thank you.

Additional since first posting:
Mind drinker has moved closer to shadow jewel socket - does not affect your listed build but could be easy grab for any mana issues (thinking of SSF here).

Could gripped gloves be a replacement for tomb fists - now that tombs no longer have att speed?

"Monster Changes:
Bosses which previously had 60% or 80% less effect of curses on them now have 33% or 66% less effect of curses on them respectively. This includes map bosses, Incursion architects, Betrayal targets, Breachlords, Shaper, Elder and others."
- WooHoo more damage for us on bosses?

And finally:

"Added a cap on the amount of any resource you can leech from any individual instance of leech. By default, that cap is 10% of that resource's maximum. In other words, a character with 4000 life will, by default, be able to leech a maximum of 400 life from a single hit."

I struggle to understand leech mechanics anyway - will this be a problem or require some changes?

Thank you again.

Dernière édition par Branir, le 6 mars 2019 08:25:06
"
Branir a écrit :
Mind drinker has moved closer to shadow jewel socket - does not affect your listed build but could be easy grab for any mana issues (thinking of SSF here).

Try it out I'd say. From my playing experience, I like Mind Drinker but it shouldn't be necessary when you switch to claws and get the Soul Raker node. Note that I haven't played this particular build before though, but other claw builds.

"
Branir a écrit :
Could gripped gloves be a replacement for tomb fists - now that tombs no longer have att speed?

I think one of Tombfists advantages is the fact you can Maim and Intimidate enemies with the appropriate Abyss jewels socketed. Without that yes, osing the attack speed is a net DPS loss compared to Gripped Gloves (or so my PoB says at least), but I like Maim and Intimidate as defensive tools. I think playing around with that stuff to see what feels better is the way to find out.

On the plus side - I think Tombfist will be a lot cheaper this league.

"
Branir a écrit :
"Monster Changes:
Bosses which previously had 60% or 80% less effect of curses on them now have 33% or 66% less effect of curses on them respectively. This includes map bosses, Incursion architects, Betrayal targets, Breachlords, Shaper, Elder and others."

Definitely.

As for the leech stuff - yeah, I think I have to start a PhD in maths first. ^^

===========================================================

I think I might try this as a league starter this time. I haven't played any sort of Ranger in ages and while I like to try out some of the new skills too, I wanna start with something that's tried and tested.

Though I guess Uber Lab farming isn't quite it's strongest suit?

FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Regards mind drinker, to clarify my earlier thinking - mana can be an issue without Lycosidae as you don't hit as much so therefore get less mana back per attack. Provided your aim is consistently good it is not a problem - i had one ammy with -9mana cost to help in last league, nothing on rings. That work but I also found I needed to add more leech nodes, therefore losing some dps/life, in order to sustain 6th gem.
If you have lycosidae then should be excellent in balance (i think) so ignore mind drinker.
It is simply a lot closer to nodes you would be taking so if needed is only 2 extra nodes.

I will have to have a closer look at maim etc for tombfists, I think I missed that in their usage. I also use gripped last time as I never did find a 2 link tomb (play violins). With a full 3 months avaliable to me in next league then maybe I will get them(stop violins).

Another option - which I have not played on PoB with yet, is your attacks don't miss on a claw. I think this was a veiled mod in betrayal but was something like 3ex to craft, plus you lose a mod. I had been lucky to get a mid high tier claw that ticked all the prescribed mods in this build, so kinda stopped looking for other possible claws.

In order to fill 6th gem slot i opted for cull in the end as it had low mana inc% and was very useful. But maths would show that light pen would be awesome. With our curse now allowing formore dmg on bosses I wonder though if light pen would still be as beneficial now?

Again, I stuggle to combine all these facets of building to make it work so someone would need to figure it out/test it. Being SSF (average) player, I may not get another 6 link of any use so hoping someone can figure this out.

Thanks in advance to those who do.

EDIT:- re phd in maths - I think Brexit would be easier to figure out than leech!
Dernière édition par Branir, le 6 mars 2019 12:19:33
"
SilverWF a écrit :
Wonder, if it can be done with Scion: Raider and, i.e. Elementalist (to nullify Elem reflect) or Assassin (to remove reflect from crits)

Would be answer to myself: seems not.
The best I was able to get is https://pastebin.com/KrqUdQZT Raider-Sin
And it has much lower DPS (500k less, even with Power charges), also as a bit lower life and leech.
From the positive side: better resists and +1 jewel socket.

Also, tried to make Raider-Elem (for better elem pen and +1 golem), but results were even worse.

Seems, nothing can beat double Onslaught effect from pure Raider.

Probably, I did something wrong there...
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Dernière édition par SilverWF, le 6 mars 2019 14:51:24
"
Branir a écrit :
Just noticed that some nodes will be changed in 3.6:
Sniper and Nullification cluster replaced with Lethal Assault and Resourcefulness cluster.

Not sure of impact - i am an amatuer with this stuff. Will keep scanning for other changes.

Keep up excellent work on this fun build.

I was able to rejoin the game 5 weeks late into 3.5 (Betrayal) and respec to this about 2 weeks after that and still get 33 challenges in pure SSF. Could not have done that without this build and guide. Thank you.

Additional since first posting:

"Monster Changes:

And finally:

"Added a cap on the amount of any resource you can leech from any individual instance of leech. By default, that cap is 10% of that resource's maximum. In other words, a character with 4000 life will, by default, be able to leech a maximum of 400 life from a single hit."

I struggle to understand leech mechanics anyway - will this be a problem or require some changes?

Thank you again.

Your very welcome, glad to hear you like the build. I will change/fix up the trees later tonight now that POB and such was updated. Tombfists losing attack speed definitely makes me sad, but with 2 jewels + 10% MORE damage is still the clear winner by a long shot.
Tree + POB link updated for new tree.
As a league start, how fast does this get to maps? I've rolled a few trial characters today and Spectral Throw seems to trail behind alternatives, both in single and multi target damage.

Could very well be a PEBKAC issue, but I'm interested in hearing any thoughts on leveling.
Btw, the most penalty to ranged damage from Point Blank is -50% damage, not -100%.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires