[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Drexl27 a écrit :
Any advice on how I can improve my current gear to make farming shaped vault profitable and sustainable. I'm currently at like 130% or so of Atlas completion with all 13-15 maps uncompleted, and I have Elder/Shaper anchored around vault (fully sextant blocked). My Zana is only lvl 6, and the only two IQ items I can find a place for are the two Vector rings I'm wearing. Is all this enough that farming shaped vault nonstop should be profitable? And if so, what improvements can I make (while having around 10-15ex to spend) to improve my DPS and survivability to make farming shaped vault smoother?

You need more IIQ....unfortunately the best option for that would be Bisco which replaces Xoph meaning severely gimping our damage.

Spoiler

You can check my gear for an example of how you can do it. It works great on normal Vault...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Dernière édition par azamantes, le 30 janv. 2018 14:09:55
I am really enjoying the build 2nd league i have played it and I am making more progress this league. I am kind of at a lost for what gear to focus on next I have 3-4 exalts worth of currency. Also i feel super squishy and I do not know if it is a lack of defensive flasks or what. I was doing pporjoy's tonight and almost getting one shot. Thanks for any advice!
"
ToxicXfi a écrit :
Noob question, do we have to wait till lvl55 to use cyclone or can we use it from lvl28? just died thats all and was still low lvl so not sure if there is a reason to wait till lvl55

thanks

I leveled with Cyclone right at 28. You can use the weapons listed in the leveling section, or get yourself a good 2h rare axe. Leveling with Cyclone was super easy and would recommend it. Sunder just feels meh to me.

Axe in question: Bought that for 1c

Dernière édition par Mech_, le 30 janv. 2018 23:04:45
"
broji a écrit :
I am really enjoying the build 2nd league i have played it and I am making more progress this league. I am kind of at a lost for what gear to focus on next I have 3-4 exalts worth of currency. Also i feel super squishy and I do not know if it is a lack of defensive flasks or what. I was doing pporjoy's tonight and almost getting one shot. Thanks for any advice!

First off, you're using a Xoph's Blood, but you went and Spec'd Avatar of Fire anyways...so you have loads of wasted skill points there. Shouldn't need the extra skill point in the mana leech node, one node should be enough.

Upon quick glance, gear looks okay. Everything looks decent in PoB. Res's are capped, 5.5k life, not sure why you're dying so easily, unless I'm clearly missing something.

Also CWDT Setup, it's all leveled but your IC is still level 2. If you're going to level the gems to 20 you might as well raise IC as well.

I'm sure I'm missing something else, but those are what I see right away.

Dernière édition par Mech_, le 30 janv. 2018 23:01:29
Hey guys, I'm kinda new so I'm really bad at choosing which items should come first.

Right now my items are pure garbage, the only decent item I have is nghamaru and impresence. I'm using a tabula to farm up.

Though yesterday I got really lucky and I got item with 2 abyssal sockets that's worth around 250-270c. I have around 60~ chaos myself. So Let's say I have 350chaos atm. What should I upgrade first?

Should it be xoph's? Or 6l bronn's/belly of the beast? Maybe I should invest in something else?
If someone could look up my character and tell me the order of items I should buy first and what should I reach for - I'd be really grateful.
I'm in a bit of a quandary myself as I'm trying to figure out what gear to upgrade for next.

I'm guessing I should be looking at a 6L armour next?

Also wanted to say this build is fantastic. Played the Scion version last league and decided on Duelist this one and it feels even stronger. Finished Uber Lab at 72, did my first full key run at 74. Great stuff.
Dernière édition par TheKyr, le 31 janv. 2018 03:45:00
Hey, it's me again, I've tried uber atziri today, and surprisingly I slew her, this was the first time I manage to defeat the queen. I'm so happy, because I manage to clear all end game contents with this build. Thank you Sir. This league is so meaningful to me because I've no achieved so many challenges before.

This is my upgrade before I encounter uber atziri today woohoo.

Please suggest room for improvement. Current stats 83lv - with the two auras and flame golem - 58k Cyclone, 4,8k life, 2,2k armor, 5.9k evasion
Dernière édition par stormitself, le 31 janv. 2018 15:50:51

Two leagues in a row I've played this character, and its still the strongest one I have played in over 400 hours. Level 91, tooltip says 91k on cyclone. POB puts me at around 400k. Still farming uber labs (super laid back with this char!) for better enchants, but still loving it. I have all maps down except for shaper guardians and shaper himself. That will come in the next few weeks as I flip some items to afford the maps. The only downside is i struggle with int requirements sometimes, and struggled a lot running 2 aura's with mana. But fixed it with mana leech on the gloves.

People think cyclone is slow, but when mapping I swap to inc aoe on my chest; Coupled with the movespeed from the helm and chest, and a flask and I zoom around at 150ish% move speed. Plenty fine!

5.6k Life, 3k armor

Hope you keep updating for future leagues, thank you!
Dernière édition par Yoynkk, le 31 janv. 2018 23:10:33
"
Yoynkk a écrit :
Spoiler

Two leagues in a row I've played this character, and its still the strongest one I have played in over 400 hours. Level 91, tooltip says 91k on cyclone. POB puts me at around 400k. Still farming uber labs (super laid back with this char!) for better enchants, but still loving it. I have all maps down except for shaper guardians and shaper himself. That will come in the next few weeks as I flip some items to afford the maps. The only downside is i struggle with int requirements sometimes, and struggled a lot running 2 aura's with mana. But fixed it with mana leech on the gloves.

People think cyclone is slow, but when mapping I swap to inc aoe on my chest; Coupled with the movespeed from the helm and chest, and a flask and I zoom around at 150ish% move speed. Plenty fine!

5.6k Life, 3k armor

Hope you keep updating for future leagues, thank you!

Do you not use any golem/anger? I'm struggling with gem choices at the moment. Also struggling with int requirements.
Dernière édition par Argus137, le 1 févr. 2018 01:36:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires