[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
raford a écrit :

Your gears are decent. I would recommend you to get Watcher's Eye (Extra fire damage with Anger). Check out FAQ section for flowchart if you do get that jewel.

Your jewels will need replacement. Prioritize life % and flat life rolls on them.

Get 20% quality on your gems too.

Rolling 3R2B1G on your Bronn will provide you huge damage buff but rolling 5 off colors will be tough.

Go through various section of the guide and remember to read up FAQ. Lots of useful information there.

Tombfist with murderous jewel will also buff your damage.

Thanks alot!!
If you only use a 5 slot Bronn's for chest, which 5 gems should you use? (I have 3 red 1 green 1 blue OR 2 red 2 blue 1 green)
Dernière édition par postuponya, le 28 janv. 2018 20:02:06
About Abyssal Jewels, "20% increased Damage if you've Killed Recently" isn't a good choice?
Since we are using this flask:
"
postuponya a écrit :
If you only use a 5 slot Bronn's for chest, which 5 gems should you use? (I have 3 red 1 green 1 blue OR 2 red 2 blue 1 green)

You can go for:
"
Cyclone + Elemental Damage with Attack + Melee Physical + Fortify + Elemental Focus (or Concentrated)

or
"
Cyclone + Elemental Damage with Attack + Fortify + Elemental Focus + Concentrated

"
ljoborges a écrit :
About Abyssal Jewels, "20% increased Damage if you've Killed Recently" isn't a good choice?
Since we are using this flask:

Yes you can go for that in abyssal jewels.

However, if you have to choose between % damage on kill vs flat fire damage suffix, go for flat fire as it tend to provide more DPS gain.

Well thats juicy
Got into mapping today, am having a lot of fun whirling through maps and having leech that lets me facetank the bosses I've encountered so far. Doing t7s-t8s at level 70, am really stoked about this build!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Can anyone see my gear and help to see if there is something wrong? I at lvl 90 n only have 90k dps dunno whether it is high or low but my friend around my lvl got 1m dps
"
Ayam1414 a écrit :
Can anyone see my gear and help to see if there is something wrong? I at lvl 90 n only have 90k dps dunno whether it is high or low but my friend around my lvl got 1m dps

Try to get your gems to 20/20 or 21/20 and get the right colors on your chest my friend
Colors look right to me...

I would question why you aren't running Anger instead of flammability. That should get you more damage and then try can get the elemental weakness on your gloves. Also swapping increased area of effect for concentrated on chest would also increase dmg.
ok thanks mate.for ele weakness i need spare glove before try vaal. most my currency all gone for that glove huhu. And for gem i guess i need to try lvling it slowly
Dernière édition par Ayam1414, le 29 janv. 2018 11:19:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires