Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

This was such a fun build this league.

I respec'd my berserker and included all abyssal uniques just to see if it was feasible.

Surprisingly, it was easy to max out all resists (without diamond skin) and even get halfway decent life at 5392 at lvl 91, pretty hard to do with all uniques. I was going to try out two-sockets, but those boot prices are obscene.

In addition to the 6 abyssal jewels in gear, I have 7 abyssal jewels in passive tree (at the cost of several 5% life nodes), so lightpoacher makes quite a show and the 22% increased life from chest doesn't feel so bad. It's pretty squishy, so definitely not HC viable. But a few exalts could buy you much better jewels than I am using.

It can do all t15s with ease, as well shaper guardians (except Chimera, but just because I'm slow and those damn snakes). I haven't and won't try shaper or uberatziri. Red elder and his guardians melt, so it's not a bad way to end league before we say goodbye to abyss sockets and jewels.

Dernière édition par KallasAK, le 3 févr. 2018 00:12:10
Need help with where to go next:

Based on your recommendation, I haven't gotten Taste of Hate yet because I'm struggling a bit with resistances and my fire is only about 20 higher than cold resistance right now. I'm thinking of trying to fit Red Dream in but I simply don't have the jewel slot for it.

Looking on poe.trade, most things that would be considered upgrades would be monstrously expensive so I'd like a firmer idea of what to prioritise before spending.
Dernière édition par TheKyr, le 3 févr. 2018 14:56:30
I've recently spent quite a few ex orbs on upgrading my belt, boots, and rings, and I still don't know how to get up to over 100k dps in town. I've also dropped below 6k life in order to grab Primeval Force on the right side of the skill tree. Just looking at my gear and skill points, can anyone offer where I can best pick up more DPS while also getting back to 6k life? Would the best upgrades perhaps be to buy some lvl 20 max quality corrupted skill gems? Thanks.
"
Drexl27 a écrit :
I've recently spent quite a few ex orbs on upgrading my belt, boots, and rings, and I still don't know how to get up to over 100k dps in town. I've also dropped below 6k life in order to grab Primeval Force on the right side of the skill tree. Just looking at my gear and skill points, can anyone offer where I can best pick up more DPS while also getting back to 6k life? Would the best upgrades perhaps be to buy some lvl 20 max quality corrupted skill gems? Thanks.

Start to replace increased area of effect by concentrated effect your DPS will be teleported over 100k
"
Antozell a écrit :
"
Drexl27 a écrit :

Start to replace increased area of effect by concentrated effect your DPS will be teleported over 100k

Oh yea, that did shoot up a LOT. But I think I remember reading to use Concentrated Effect in the armor piece only for bosses, so now knowing that it makes such a huge difference will help me defeat some of these endgame bosses. I still have like 10ex+ to spend though, and am just wondering how best to spend it.
"
TheKyr a écrit :
Need help with where to go next:

Based on your recommendation, I haven't gotten Taste of Hate yet because I'm struggling a bit with resistances and my fire is only about 20 higher than cold resistance right now. I'm thinking of trying to fit Red Dream in but I simply don't have the jewel slot for it.

Looking on poe.trade, most things that would be considered upgrades would be monstrously expensive so I'd like a firmer idea of what to prioritise before spending.

Drop Atziri's for literally any other flask. Defensive or Offensive. Atziri does nothing for us. And Opals.
Dernière édition par DrPriapism, le 3 févr. 2018 22:03:52
"
Drexl27 a écrit :
"
Antozell a écrit :
"
Drexl27 a écrit :

Oh yea, that did shoot up a LOT. But I think I remember reading to use Concentrated Effect in the armor piece only for bosses, so now knowing that it makes such a huge difference will help me defeat some of these endgame bosses. I still have like 10ex+ to spend though, and am just wondering how best to spend it.

Hey mate, may be you should practice your mechanics against those end game bosses, and try to choose different flask and pantheon setup against different bosses. I have 82k dps in town, however I can kill all these end game bosses like Shaper's Guardians, Shaper, and Uber Atziri deathless right now after a few attempts. Good luck.
Hello.

I want to introduce some magic finding items into my build, though all of my intelligence is coming out of the rings which I would most likely replace with Gamble gold rings. Any ideas how to mitigate the loss of int?

All of the posts I found usually offers intelligence out of rings, soo..

I currently have 120 int, 76int is coming out of my two rings. Soooo.. Any idea what to do?

My character is public on my profile.

EDIT: Bought intelligence gloves, took ancestral knowledge node and it seems good now.
Dernière édition par Argus137, le 4 févr. 2018 10:19:52
Just want to say thank you for the great guide and build ...

This is my second league in PoE and the third build I tried. And I must say that I enjoyed it the most so far.
Just killed shaper today with no probs only losing one portal to a miniboss #sadface

Think of playing it the next league again because it is such a solid build!
Dernière édition par Futschi, le 4 févr. 2018 09:28:44
so just a general question for you guys that are high lvl with this build have you guys died? i know in std it doesn't make much difference just wanted to see, Kitava crushed me like a bug :)
IGN: The_Nutcase

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires