[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Antozell a écrit :
Hey, I think it's time to thank you for this build, I'm not playing PoE a lot but since open Beta I played cyclone 95% of the time and this one is a lot of fun.

I'm pretty full stuffed except maybe switching to watcher's eye, the double anger one is not affortable at all, I was wondering wich one is the best choice for DPS improvement :Extra fire or Fire pen, I'd say fire pen for guardian/shaper mostly. Note that I'll not switch to ele weak tombfist and most of my abyss jewel are flat fire.

Regards.

If you can only go for 1 roll, definitely go for Watcher's Eye with Extra Fire as it will give you the most damage buff on Shaper (at least 5% more damage than fire penetration version).

Tombfist with Elemental Weakness is not mandatory. It gives an additional 5% more damage on Shaper and only if you want to push for min/max.

A mixture of flat physical (prefix) and flat fire (suffix) damage jewels will be better because you get the most damage out of it.

And you are welcome. :)
"
Your flask setup is wrong so do check out the flask section.

Kaom's Heart is not a good chest for the build as you are losing too much damage over there. A 6L rare chest will beat Kaom's Heart damage easily and doesn't lose out of survivability.

Since you are playing in Abyss league, Stygian belt will be better. So look into replacing that.

Check out recommended rares, abyssal jewels and regular jewels section for preferred rolls.

And don't forget about FAQ section while you are at it.

Thanks for the advice because I ended up selling a Bisco's on my Templar to buy this new gear, and my DPS more than doubled. I'm thinking about just selling the rest of my Templar gear to buy even more upgrades for the Slayer.

Do you think I can do better on my jewels? I've had issues searching for these because whatever I search is either in the 10-30 chaos range, or in the 20+ exalt range, so I don't know if I'm really getting the best that I can afford. I also hope I've done ok with the stats on my rares, but it seems like I'm still missing some major things because my life is only about 5600 and my Cyclone DPS with Anger, Hatred, and Lightning Golem is 57k, but iirc, I saw some pics in the OP where Cyclone was like 119k. My goal is really just to finish all the tier 15-16s (killed Hydra so far), and then Shaper.

Thanks again for the tips.
I love this build very similar to the barb build when i played D3. I need suggestions. I'm very new to the game still alot to learn, i just got to endgame and playing around with maps. I assume most people who run this build was already some what funded.

I still need to complete my ascendancy. What should be my next upgrade? only have like 13 chaos orbs right.

I'm trying to swap out gear but still want to retain my resistances and increase my dps. This is what I have so far. I guess ill need to run more maps and complete labs for more currencies.

Spoiler

Dernière édition par Nycwillx, le 25 janv. 2018 09:49:36
OMG, thanks for your reminder, I'm not yet cap out my fire resist to use TOH flask, gonna fix this asap and get myself a watcher's eye. A big thanks to you boss kira.
"
Nycwillx a écrit :
I love this build very similar to the barb build when i played D3. I need suggestions. I'm very new to the game still alot to learn, i just got to endgame and playing around with maps. I assume most people who run this build was already some what funded.

I still need to complete my ascendancy. What should be my next upgrade? only have like 13 chaos orbs right.

I'm trying to swap out gear but still want to retain my resistances and increase my dps. This is what I have so far. I guess ill need to run more maps and complete labs for more currencies.

Spoiler

Troll ?
"
Shinro28 a écrit :
"
Nycwillx a écrit :

Spoiler

Troll ?

huh?? What did I write in my post that sound like I'm trolling?
Should i get Skin of the Lords with Avatar of Fire instead of Xoph's Blood?
Which tree would you recommend for doing bosses, uber atziri, shaper, guardians, etc.? The life based or Primeval force?
Hello!

Just leveled to 80 lv and i am wondering about skill gems :) Where i put anger if i am not running Tombfist? And what gem am i replacing :) thx in advance
"
Nycwillx a écrit :
"
Shinro28 a écrit :
"
Nycwillx a écrit :

Spoiler

Troll ?

huh?? What did I write in my post that sound like I'm trolling?

U need to swap gloves for that what are mean in guide and ring s too..And head of course..and try to buy some amulet from prefe. in guide
Dernière édition par bravo373, le 26 janv. 2018 06:47:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires