[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey! This is my go-to reference for cyclone but I always wonder why no vaal pact? It seems pretty good
Update
i linked Ngamanu and have 6L Bronn,so decided to do 6L Warchief

up to 1mil from cyclone + 500k from totem in pob
Spoiler

Nice Build! Just FYI, for anyone looking to use The Red Dream; you dont actually have to spec into Diamond Skin, as long as its just in the radius it will count it.
maybe that question was already answered.

im playing this build in current league and found a xoph's blood today. atm im using impressence onyx amulet with adds fire damage and flammability as curse.

would there be any benefit if i respec my tree and use xophs?

i read that tombfist with elemental weakness can be used but those cost like 12ex+ and i cant afford them.

so my plan would just have been to exchange amulets, respec the points in the tree and see where i end.
"
percydaman2 a écrit :
Sorry if this has been asked before but damn there is alot of pages to this thread. Is Elemental Equilibrium worth it if you have some added flat damage of other elements than fire from jewels etc etc?

Elemental Equilibrium will lower your damage because you will only be dealing fire damage with the build because of Avatar of Fire.

"
santzu a écrit :
im currently running this build, but i have alot of problems with mana sustain, should i take damage leeched as mana or what other alternatives are there?

Your character is hidden so I am not able to tell why you are running into mana issues.

Did you take Life and Mana leech node near Vitality Void?

You only need 0.4% mana leech for the build.

"
Nikmoo a écrit :
Hey! This is my go-to reference for cyclone but I always wonder why no vaal pact? It seems pretty good

Vaal Pact is not picked because you don't need it. But you can definitely go for it if you feel more comfortable running the build with Vaal Pact.

"
Sabre_Turbo a écrit :
Update
i linked Ngamanu and have 6L Bronn,so decided to do 6L Warchief

up to 1mil from cyclone + 500k from totem in pob
Spoiler

Nice 6L Ngamahu over there.

The downside to the setup that you are using will be 3 molten balls instead of 7, and Ancestral Warchief tend to die fast during mapping in higher tier maps. On boss fights should generally be okay since totem tend to survive much longer over there.

I would definitely love to hear from you on how is the map clearing speed in T15+ maps (since you only have 3 molten balls to assist in clearing trash mobs) and include that in the guide. :)

I would recommend you to run this gems setup instead in your axe:
"
Ancestral Warchief + Elemental Damage with Attack + Fire Penetration + Damage on Full Life (or Added Fire for more consistency) + Concentrated + Chance to Ignite (or Elemental Focus)

This way 5 gems will buff Ancestral Warchief and Molten Burst.

Note: Melee Physical Damage only support Ancestral Warchief but not Molten Burst.

"
Metallicalf a écrit :
Nice Build! Just FYI, for anyone looking to use The Red Dream; you dont actually have to spec into Diamond Skin, as long as its just in the radius it will count it.

You are right! Guide is updated. Thank you for pointing that out. :)

"
niksxs a écrit :
maybe that question was already answered.

im playing this build in current league and found a xoph's blood today. atm im using impressence onyx amulet with adds fire damage and flammability as curse.

would there be any benefit if i respec my tree and use xophs?

i read that tombfist with elemental weakness can be used but those cost like 12ex+ and i cant afford them.

so my plan would just have been to exchange amulets, respec the points in the tree and see where i end.

You don't need Tombfist with Elemental Weakness curse. It is just good to have.

Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye (extra fire version) will still provide the highest damage to the build even without running any curse setup.
Whats the best method for rolling 3r2b1g on Bronn's? Should I just spam Chromes or would Vorici's workbench yield a better result? And if so, which option should we choose?
So, i respecced to use xophs blood.

That means, that my helmet setup with leap slam, flammability + blasphemy, blood rage can be changed.

So, that leaves me the following decisions:

a. use leap slam with faster attacks and get rid of 1 blue socket and use vaal lightning trap (e.g.)
b. just leave it as it is
c. just level other gems inside of them
Nice guide, can do a 6-key uber lab farm.

My gears:
Spoiler

Still farming chroma for the right colors =D. Going to try shaper after I got the right colors. Woohoo feeling happy and excited.
"
Runtothehills21 a écrit :
Whats the best method for rolling 3r2b1g on Bronn's? Should I just spam Chromes or would Vorici's workbench yield a better result? And if so, which option should we choose?

For myself, I find 2R1B Vorici bench to be easiest way to color on a 6L Bronn. Some people swear by 1R1B though.

If your Bronn is NOT 6 linked, you can use jewelers method shown here:

"

"
Nice guide, can do a 6-key uber lab farm.

My gears:
Spoiler

Still farming chroma for the right colors =D. Going to try shaper after I got the right colors. Woohoo feeling happy and excited.

Consider getting Watcher's Eye (Extra Fire version) as that will greatly buff your damage. Check out the FAQ section for flowchart showing what aura to run with this setup.

EDIT: You are running Taste of Hate + Wise Oak. Ensure your overcapped fire resistance is at least 50 more than your overcapped cold resistance.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 25 janv. 2018 08:42:07
Hey, I think it's time to thank you for this build, I'm not playing PoE a lot but since open Beta I played cyclone 95% of the time and this one is a lot of fun.

I'm pretty full stuffed except maybe switching to watcher's eye, the double anger one is not affortable at all, I was wondering wich one is the best choice for DPS improvement :Extra fire or Fire pen, I'd say fire pen for guardian/shaper mostly. Note that I'll not switch to ele weak tombfist and most of my abyss jewel are flat fire.

Regards.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires