[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
MajorM a écrit :
"
Bmxant a écrit :
Don't take Avatar until you have Ngamahu.

With a 4L I'm using MPD, Ele damage with attacks, Fortify, Cyclone. Without Ngamahu I switched Fortify for Physical to Lightning.

As for my question, what should I upgrade next? Helm or chest? Maybe rings? Only sitting at 30c right now.

Sitting at 76/64/75 resist.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Hey! I'll help out if i can. If you only have a 4L on your chest, I'd get that Bronn's Lithe chest. It's only 1c'ish and it's actually a great end game chest for this build.

Then I would strongly Strongly recommend you get better rings with at least 60 life (to start with) and resists. Two decent resists (after master crafting) plus 60ish life should only run you 1c. Make sure sure the resists match the ones you need. BIG NOTE: Try to make Sure FIRE resistance is your Highest resist if possible. Because...

Your next cheapest good upgrade would be buying the Wise Oak flask. If fire is your highest resist you will do quite a bit more damage w/ your Molten Bursts from your axe.

Your gloves are fine and your boots are too, but unless i'm mistaken your boots have an open suffix for another resist. If that's the case, I wouldn't master craft it until you really need to, because you want to change you Helmet to Devoto's (and Devoto's doesn't have resists).

After that I would go for 5 linking your chest. Either 6 socket and start fusing or buy "The Jeweller's Touch" prophecy. Doing the socketing yourself will be more expensive probably but you WILL have the slim chance to 6L your chest while trying to get it 5 Linked. EDIT: Go for the linking yourself. The Jeweller's Touch is 35c!! Surely you could 5L your own chest for less.

After THAT I would go for Devoto's Devotion. Making sure to even your resists out after the purchase, making sure that fire is the highest.

Then... Well then you're kinda stuck. All the rest of the upgrades are going to cost you a lot.

Xoph's Blood really is the next huge huge upgrade. And getting it will force you go repurchase many of your rares because i'm sure you are relying on the Carnage Heart to get Int just like I was. Getting Int elsewhere will mean getting new rares.

Taste of Hate is what I'm saving for now. I'm finding that my Dmg after Xoph's Blood is already crazy, and survivability could use some improvement. But that has posed another problem because I need to make sure my Fire Res is >50 over my cold because I still want Wise Oak to work while Taste of Hate is active...

Anyways, Hopefully this has helped. If you want to see my gear for whatever reason just browse my profile and look for my only harbinger character.
Spoiler

This is extremely helpful, thank you so much.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Dernière édition par Bmxant, le 8 août 2017 22:42:21
I am sorry if I am missing something. But from the video and tree, it seem you only have minimal hp, less than 6k. How can you survive with such low hp? Izaro nuke is about 10k and many mpb can hit for 5k
Also, how can you sustain with such minimal investment into leech? I know Slayer can help a bit but from my experience even with 6% leech and 35% leech cap I am still having problem with Izaro
When can i run cyclone without totally tanking my mana without mana rings
What is more important on Ngamahu a high attack speed roll or a high physical roll?

for example 210 phys to 220 or 8 as to 11 as?
"
NvMe208 a écrit :
What is more important on Ngamahu a high attack speed roll or a high physical roll?

for example 210 phys to 220 or 8 as to 11 as?

I would reccoment try looking for deals. And while at it earn 10-20 aditional chaos to buy better DPS one. After all it's your endgame weapon.
And APS vs DPS wise I would take bigger APS, since it would proc molten burst more often.

"
Malogrek a écrit :
When can i run cyclone without totally tanking my mana without mana rings

After you've taken that mana leech node. If it's not enough it means you lack damage, Ngamahu should fix that.
"
I am sorry if I am missing something. But from the video and tree, it seem you only have minimal hp, less than 6k. How can you survive with such low hp? Izaro nuke is about 10k and many mpb can hit for 5k
Also, how can you sustain with such minimal investment into leech? I know Slayer can help a bit but from my experience even with 6% leech and 35% leech cap I am still having problem with Izaro

I didn't have any problems with Izaro with 5k hp. More helps of course, I had 5k hp and way way less dmg and had no problems vs him. Also, I use both Basalt + Granite so that helped alot. Will swap the granite to a Taste of Hate whenever I get one for more reduction.

Now that I have 5.8k hp he's even easier and much more tank-able. Check out my profile if you want. Still got lots of upgrade but should give you a starting point. I followed a HC build. OP's has much more damage and will get down Izaro faster than I do.

Also, I can do full-keys and outregen most traps using the Writhing Jar. Slayer's leech is insane. The lava floors are the easiest since I can just walk on them if I kill a mob or the worms from Writhing jar.
Dernière édition par returnofsnow, le 9 août 2017 02:50:34
Trying to roll RRRGB on Bronn's is not fun.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hello, I have just switched from phys cyclone to Ngamahu with Avatar of Fire keystone and now that I deal no phys dmg I've noticed my leech went down drastically. My cyclone tooltip dps is around 25-40k so I think low damage shouldn't be the reason. Do you have any advices to get more leech which works with fire damage? Since I can't use Hematophagy keystone anymore, not even leech from Carnage Heart applies... (You can check my character KureciStehno on Harbinger league for gear)

And also I want to ask if it could we worth to take Impact from uber lab ascendancy points instead of Brutal Fervour? Since we are stun immune anyways and bleed is easily managed by a flask, I see much bigger advantage in the pretty decent aoe bonus from Impact. But of course I don't know how big are these 100% increased leech per second and 10% max leech rate bonuses...

Thanks for the answers! :)
"
rav3nspirit a écrit :
Hello, I have just switched from phys cyclone to Ngamahu with Avatar of Fire keystone and now that I deal no phys dmg I've noticed my leech went down drastically. My cyclone tooltip dps is around 25-40k so I think low damage shouldn't be the reason. Do you have any advices to get more leech which works with fire damage? Since I can't use Hematophagy keystone anymore, not even leech from Carnage Heart applies... (You can check my character KureciStehno on Harbinger league for gear)

And also I want to ask if it could we worth to take Impact from uber lab ascendancy points instead of Brutal Fervour? Since we are stun immune anyways and bleed is easily managed by a flask, I see much bigger advantage in the pretty decent aoe bonus from Impact. But of course I don't know how big are these 100% increased leech per second and 10% max leech rate bonuses...

Thanks for the answers! :)

Not sure about the leech, I was sunder before I swtiched to cyclone, so not sure how much leech there was with phy build.

20% aoe isn't much. And waisting acsendancy points just for that doesn't seem well spent points. And those leech rate passives from Brutal F are good. Without them your leech would be even worse.
Hi, can u tell me when u should start using cyclone? I'm lvling with sunder right now and it seems ok.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires