[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Bmxant a écrit :
Don't take Avatar until you have Ngamahu.

With a 4L I'm using MPD, Ele damage with attacks, Fortify, Cyclone. Without Ngamahu I switched Fortify for Physical to Lightning.

As for my question, what should I upgrade next? Helm or chest? Maybe rings? Only sitting at 30c right now.

Sitting at 76/64/75 resist.

Spoiler

ty for answer mate :) may the rnJeezus be with u :)
Great build, but how do you get that much Armor? Even with a granit flask i only have ~7,5k armor. I almost have the same pure armor stats, but in the screenshot you have over 15k armor!
Just upgraded from Kaom's primacy to ngamahu's, specced into aof and point blank (pathed there beforehand) and lucked out on a 6s within 10 jewellers.
That boost is insane. Took down the a9 boss super fast, great build!

Can't wait to get to maps and merc lab.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
I haven't played for a long while and decided to pick up this build. I'm really starting to struggle as my gear is poor. I've only got about 15c to my name... what is going to be my best use upgrading?

I know most of my armor is poor but don't want to waste my minimal currency.
Could you please tell us what pantheon we should get?
"
Bmxant a écrit :
Don't take Avatar until you have Ngamahu.

With a 4L I'm using MPD, Ele damage with attacks, Fortify, Cyclone. Without Ngamahu I switched Fortify for Physical to Lightning.

As for my question, what should I upgrade next? Helm or chest? Maybe rings? Only sitting at 30c right now.

Spoiler

Hey! I'll help out if i can. If you only have a 4L on your chest, I'd get that Bronn's Lithe chest. It's only 1c'ish and it's actually a great end game chest for this build.

Then I would strongly Strongly recommend you get better rings with at least 60 life (to start with) and resists. Two decent resists (after master crafting) plus 60ish life should only run you 1c. Make sure sure the resists match the ones you need. BIG NOTE: Try to make Sure FIRE resistance is your Highest resist if possible. Because...

Your next cheapest good upgrade would be buying the Wise Oak flask. If fire is your highest resist you will do quite a bit more damage w/ your Molten Bursts from your axe.

Your gloves are fine and your boots are too, but unless i'm mistaken your boots have an open suffix for another resist. If that's the case, I wouldn't master craft it until you really need to, because you want to change you Helmet to Devoto's (and Devoto's doesn't have resists).

After that I would go for 5 linking your chest. Either 6 socket and start fusing or buy "The Jeweller's Touch" prophecy. Doing the socketing yourself will be more expensive probably but you WILL have the slim chance to 6L your chest while trying to get it 5 Linked. EDIT: Go for the linking yourself. The Jeweller's Touch is 35c!! Surely you could 5L your own chest for less.

After THAT I would go for Devoto's Devotion. Making sure to even your resists out after the purchase, making sure that fire is the highest.

Then... Well then you're kinda stuck. All the rest of the upgrades are going to cost you a lot.

Xoph's Blood really is the next huge huge upgrade. And getting it will force you go repurchase many of your rares because i'm sure you are relying on the Carnage Heart to get Int just like I was. Getting Int elsewhere will mean getting new rares.

Taste of Hate is what I'm saving for now. I'm finding that my Dmg after Xoph's Blood is already crazy, and survivability could use some improvement. But that has posed another problem because I need to make sure my Fire Res is >50 over my cold because I still want Wise Oak to work while Taste of Hate is active...

Anyways, Hopefully this has helped. If you want to see my gear for whatever reason just browse my profile and look for my only harbinger character.
Dernière édition par MajorM, le 8 août 2017 19:37:22
progressing well with this build now - farming t13-15 maps - have not yet attempted a guardian waiting for xophs first.

linking my gear for others reference - happy to answer any questions anyone might have

Spoiler
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Progressing as well too, just really started on monday and get lucky today with an Exalted. I bought a Bronn but I'm waiting for my devoto and some fusing to get a 5L

Currently that's my stuff with I'm doing T3-4 very easily

Spoiler
"
mezmery a écrit :
i dont feel like it's "comfortable" to farm lab in this build...

like as jugg or zo stuff i just ran through everything with brain off, here i have to really pay attention and not to facetank anoth swirling stuff. and izaro tends to oneshot 5.5k hp as it's hard to pay attention at his telegraph as proc mellee- i jsut hardly see him behind all that meatballs and cyclone animation

The flasks setup is crucial when you fight Uber Izaro. Popping Granite + Basalt (Taste of Hate) will help greatly in handling his attacks.

Always cyclone around him and you will miss most of his attacks (if not all). The damage is high enough to take him down within a few seconds.

This build allows you to run through lab traps as long as you have hit and kill a few mobs (more allows you to leech better). Because of Endless Hunger, you are constantly healing and you are immune to stun and bleed during this period.

Once you get the hang of it. You will be able to do full key runs in the shortest possible time.

"
matmat07 a écrit :
Stats for Xoph's blood seems to have changed, is it still the best amulet to get for this build?

The stats on Xoph's Blood look the same to me. There is no change to it.

"
Malogrek a écrit :
Question i have the flame axe and my sockets are 2 green 2 blue 2 red im not using xoph neck which passive tree should i be running i clicked the link with the weapons but it was a bad gateway

Even without Xoph's Blood, the best color setup is still the one listed in the guide.

Go for the Avatar of Fire skill tree. There are 2 links on the guide for each skill tree. 1 points to the skill tree hosted at poeplanner.com (3rd party, and seems to be wonky these days). The other uses pathofexile.com skill tree which should work.

"
Sygmasf a écrit :
can i ask something that might be really stupid? in the fire chicken axe setup, how 6 support gems not linked are gonna help? o.O

Someone has answered you but you literally made me laugh with your Fire Chicken axe. :D

"
alantrik a écrit :
56c Axe...you need to re-evaluate your definition of cheap.

At the start of the league, that axe usually goes for around 50 to 60 chaos. Even for that price, you can easily gathered that amount by simply doing 2 chaos recipe in a day (which is what many players are doing to get their early hands on the axe).

As the league progress, the axe drops to 1 to 5 chaos. Players can always wait a few weeks before picking up the build. It will cost them very little to get started. :)

"
Sygmasf a écrit :
another question, when i reached level 27 i completed the 0-25 passive skill tree (i kill all bandits and got the 2 more passives) so, where are those 2 more passive points?

With the new changes to skill point rewards, the skill tree might be a few points off the record. You can check out quest rewards on wiki to see if you have completed all skill book quests. If you do, you will eventually reach the correct number of points when you hit level 90.

"
Desperation a écrit :
What about all those new fancy gems introduced in 3.0?Some of 'em come handy to us? Also, still dont have curency for Ngamahus and using karui axe,should i take avatar of fire or when i take ngamahu to use it?Also what will be 4link without avatar and with avatar ofc?Should we try to stack more phys in order to convert it to fire?

Did some simulation using PathOfBuilding for 1 of the new gems and the result was a drop in DPS. Have not simulate with other new gems but current skill gems are definitely working fine. :)

On Avatar of Fire, what @Bmxant said. Brunch into the node only when you have the axe.

And yes. Once you have Avatar of Fire, stacking physical will greatly help to buff the fire damage.

"
Bmxant a écrit :

Spoiler

I would suggest getting Devoto next. Huge quality of life improvement to the build. Your rings are missing life rolls. So work on upgrading those too.

"
OuZz a écrit :
Great build, but how do you get that much Armor? Even with a granit flask i only have ~7,5k armor. I almost have the same pure armor stats, but in the screenshot you have over 15k armor!

Picking Iron Reflexes will convert your evasion to armor. If you look at my Shaper Kill stats, I am only having 2700+ armor when I kill Shaper and Uber Atziri.

"
mronita44 a écrit :
I haven't played for a long while and decided to pick up this build. I'm really starting to struggle as my gear is poor. I've only got about 15c to my name... what is going to be my best use upgrading?

Spoiler

I know most of my armor is poor but don't want to waste my minimal currency.

You can use Carnage Heart for amulet. Replace your belt, and rare ring. Get 60+ life rolls on them. Will greatly help in your survival.

Consider getting Bronn's Lithe for the chest piece.

Do 2 chaos recipe. You will be able to gather the currencies and gear up really fast.

"
Heartbound a écrit :
Could you please tell us what pantheon we should get?

Pantheon is situation based. For general mapping, I suggest picking: Soul of Lunaris (8% physical incoming damage reduction + 8% movement when there are 8 mobs around you) for major god and Soul of Yugul (20% reduced reflect taken).

"
Sorytis16 a écrit :
Progressing as well too, just really started on monday and get lucky today with an Exalted. I bought a Bronn but I'm waiting for my devoto and some fusing to get a 5L

Currently that's my stuff with I'm doing T3-4 very easily

Spoiler

Your axe need 6 sockets. That will be instant huge upgrade for you. :)
Thanks for the in-depth guide. I was able to purchase some nice items to secure myself. I'm in Hardcore and i'm not sure how to proceed in the best way from where i stand currently. Is there someone who is doing a similar build in Hardcore that could give me some advice? I feel very unoptimised atm.

Running blasphemy enfeeble + temp chains with doedres ring, i switch to sybils for ele reflect maps
Colouring my jack to 3 red is also in the works, i might sell it and buy the recommended chest.
I also have a devoto's ready just need to figure out my resists, will also wise oak.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Any help would be great!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires