[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

56c Axe...you need to re-evaluate your definition of cheap.
"
alantrik a écrit :

Guide is pretty 'old', league is new and lots of people going for this build so yeah
"
alantrik a écrit :

all builds below 10 ex are cheap, and below 3 ex are starters.
No rest for the wicked
"
EddieStyle a écrit :
how does this fare compared to a straight physical slayer cyclone? what would be the major differences?

it's cheaper.
cyclone with disfavor and 2x 6ls is stronger indeed.
No rest for the wicked
nice
another question, when i reached level 27 i completed the 0-25 passive skill tree (i kill all bandits and got the 2 more passives) so, where are those 2 more passive points?
New so will have to try this out and see how it compares to D3.
What about all those new fancy gems introduced in 3.0?Some of 'em come handy to us? Also, still dont have curency for Ngamahus and using karui axe,should i take avatar of fire or when i take ngamahu to use it?Also what will be 4link without avatar and with avatar ofc?Should we try to stack more phys in order to convert it to fire?
Dernière édition par Desperation, le 8 août 2017 13:57:33
Don't take Avatar until you have Ngamahu.

With a 4L I'm using MPD, Ele damage with attacks, Fortify, Cyclone. Without Ngamahu I switched Fortify for Physical to Lightning.

As for my question, what should I upgrade next? Helm or chest? Maybe rings? Only sitting at 30c right now.

Sitting at 76/64/75 resist.

Spoiler

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Dernière édition par Bmxant, le 8 août 2017 14:55:44
"
Sygmasf a écrit :
another question, when i reached level 27 i completed the 0-25 passive skill tree (i kill all bandits and got the 2 more passives) so, where are those 2 more passive points?

there's totally something wrong with that or something that i don't understand.
The level 25 skill tree has 31 passive points allocated: 25 from levels, 2 from bandits and even if i completed all secondary missions still can't reach 31 total, missing 4.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires