[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
JizaBol a écrit :
Why dont u use Point Blank node? It will cost u 4 points, but u will get additional gem to ur weapon.

Yes. You can certainly go for Point Blank node. Something that I have been contemplating too.

3 choices available to get those 4 points:
"
- 3 points from Executioner node
- 3 points from Hematophagy
- 3 x 5% life nodes Constitution wheel
+
"
- 1 Mana Leech node near Vitality Void node

My choice will probably be to drop Hematophagy and this will be the new tree at level 95.

And you replace

with

in Ngamahu's Flame.

why fire dmg over GMP?
fire dmg will be 3 project with 144% dmg: 3 x 144 = 432
GMP will be 7 project with 74% dmg: 7 x 74 = 518
"
JizaBol a écrit :

why fire dmg over GMP?

That is because GMP is already in the 6 sockets. ;)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
JizaBol a écrit :

why fire dmg over GMP?

That is because GMP is already in the 6 sockets. ;)

then, PPAD will be 5% more then added fire.
we dont really need atack speed on our project.
"
JizaBol a écrit :

then, PPAD will be 5% more then added fire.
we dont really need atack speed on our project.

Yes. Physical Projectile Attack Damage should give more damage than Added Fire Damage since Molten Burst only launches projectiles.
Is it viable as a league starter? If Ngamahu's is too expensive in the first days there is another option to use until i get sufficient currency?
I will not have much time to play because of college, so i would like to play legacy league on a fun build which is a good league starter and good end game farmer too, because i will only level one char prob, and it looks like this build fits in with what I want, but i'm still not certain about it.
I'm still uncertain if I should pick raider, berserker or slayer version of Ngamahu Cycloner.
(sorry for bad english, brazilian here)
I believe it will be viable.

In fact I intend to use the same skill tree for SSF league. I am not expecting Ngamahu to drop in SSF but the skill tree is generic enough to incorporate other skills like molten strike, ancestral warchief, earthquake, etc.

And as @vikked94 mentioned in his reply, Molten Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Melee Splash + Lesser Projectiles will be great for levelling.

I have not played raider so I do not know how its gameplay is like. However, I have played many other builds as Berserker and for Ngamahu, I am inclined towards Slayer because:

Endless Hunger - The leech effect from this is huge, allowing you to be at full health most of the time, if not permanent. Very useful for non-crit builds since you don't have instant leech from Acuity Gloves and Vaal Pact is a pain for uber lab.

Bane of Legends - 20% culling strike, can't beat that. Especially farming Uber Izaro to build up your currencies.

Headsman - AOE is getting some nerf but there will still be a good balance % to have, freeing skill nodes for more damage or toughness.

Brutal Fervour - Cannot be stunned and immunity to bleed while leeching is just too good to ignore. You basically don't need Death's Door boots in your gear setup for farming uber labs.

Can't wait for the new skill tree for 2.6 to be revealed so I can relook into optimising the tree.
I will also play this as a league starter. As kira said, the skill tree is "generic" enough that you can just start out with the imo best leveling melee combo ever: EQ and Ancestral Warchief. Depending on how expensive a 6L Ngamahu will be next league, you can either switch on lvl 55 or just use EQ and Warchief till whenever you get the currency. It carries you till mid tier maps and I did Uber Lab runs with shabby gear and the skill combo, as long as we go Slayer and with the skill tree, we'll be fine :)
Im just curious how you guys get such high armour? Mine is relatively low...
Sounds fun.

Now the season is over, and I have found all key items in this season + the armor in normal. Let's test it this evening.

Had 3 tries at xoph, found the weapon on the way to the top, the amu and the stone for upgrading :).
"
OneUnited a écrit :
Im just curious how you guys get such high armour? Mine is relatively low...

My armour rating is around 3400, 22% physical damage reduction. They come mainly from the following gear pieces:

"
Llyrain a écrit :
Sounds fun.

Now the season is over, and I have found all key items in this season + the armor in normal. Let's test it this evening.

Had 3 tries at xoph, found the weapon on the way to the top, the amu and the stone for upgrading :).

That is some insane RNG you have over there. And very nicely rolled Xoph's Blood. You should use Blessing Orb on it till you get the strength to +30. That will be perfect. Grats!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires