[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Since the "Xogama" thread seems to be dead, I'll try to ask here:

Has anyone tried

over 30% Movement Rare boots (with Res and Life)

? (Yes I've searched for the pairing, no results ;) )

I've been wearing them for a while now.
When I found them, they seemed like an obvious fit, if you can mitigate the low resistance.
The "no shocked ground" is a nice bonus...

I didn't feel a big difference in resilience or clear speed since the difference is probably too small in easier maps, but I'd like your opinion anyway.

Tooltips @lvl90 + HoA +Grace:
Skill: +30 move Boots equipped -> Brinerots equipped
Cyclone: 8600 -> 8900
Molten: 5600-> 6200
Life: 5800 -> 5600 (Belly)
Armor: 14.8k -> 14.5k
Movement Speed: +30 -> +20

I'm looking mainly at late endgame boss fights here (currently mapping around T10, Uber Lab (Have slain gargoyle-charges-traps-izaro), so I can't say much about high tier mapping).
So the math is "+added dmg - survivability loss - speed loss = positive or negative"?

Also, Brinerots + Acuity (don't run em yet) would screw over my Res bad, requiring very expensive Rings and Belt.
"
Asatas a écrit :
Since the "Xogama" thread seems to be dead, I'll try to ask here:

Has anyone tried

over 30% Movement Rare boots (with Res and Life)

? (Yes I've searched for the pairing, no results ;) )

I've been wearing them for a while now.
When I found them, they seemed like an obvious fit, if you can mitigate the low resistance.
The "no shocked ground" is a nice bonus...

I didn't feel a big difference in resilience or clear speed since the difference is probably too small in easier maps, but I'd like your opinion anyway.

Tooltips @lvl90 + HoA +Grace:
Skill: +30 move Boots equipped -> Brinerots equipped
Cyclone: 8600 -> 8900
Molten: 5600-> 6200
Life: 5800 -> 5600 (Belly)
Armor: 14.8k -> 14.5k
Movement Speed: +30 -> +20

I'm looking mainly at late endgame boss fights here (currently mapping around T10, Uber Lab (Have slain gargoyle-charges-traps-izaro), so I can't say much about high tier mapping).
So the math is "+added dmg - survivability loss - speed loss = positive or negative"?

Also, Brinerots + Acuity (don't run em yet) would screw over my Res bad, requiring very expensive Rings and Belt.

Brinerot Whalers is certainly a great boots to use in the build. It provides great damage and shocking ground immunity. Main drawback will be the missing life and armour ratings. If you can keep your physical reduction at 20%, over 6K life, and resistance capped, you will be good.

My cyclone does 49K damage in hideout using Increased Area gem and 80K when I switch to Concentrated.

As to Acuity gloves, you can certainly run without them. I am now mainly playing using the tank skill tree with rare gloves:

@redviles even used it for deathless Shaper runs.
hi all
first off nice build

then what about iron reflex?
we have 2 items with high evasion rating
so would it be better to go whit iron reflex?
^

Imo, since you will neither get a huge load of armor nor a huge load of evasion rating with this build anyway, Iron Reflexes won't change the defences that much. I'd rather have the chance to evade some attacks then taking all the damage with "measly" armor :)
"
danielsun a écrit :
hi all
first off nice build

then what about iron reflex?
we have 2 items with high evasion rating
so would it be better to go whit iron reflex?

"
Lemmji a écrit :
^
Imo, since you will neither get a huge load of armor nor a huge load of evasion rating with this build anyway, Iron Reflexes won't change the defences that much. I'd rather have the chance to evade some attacks then taking all the damage with "measly" armor :)

Pretty much what @Lemmji stated. Even without Iron Reflex, as long as you have 20% physical damage reduction on your character sheet, you will do just fine in end game maps. Furthermore, it cost 3 skill points to get there, which is huge investment for what it provides.
ok thx for your opinion
Hello Kira!

Thanks for the great guide currently just hit level 89 and was about to buy the acuity gloves but then saw the a reply you made saying that the gloves / ele overload is not the recommended option anymore.

I just wanted to see if your current gear / passive tree on your level 95 is what everyone should aim for with the character.

Thanks!
"
FrakGaming a écrit :
Hello Kira!

Thanks for the great guide currently just hit level 89 and was about to buy the acuity gloves but then saw the a reply you made saying that the gloves / ele overload is not the recommended option anymore.

I just wanted to see if your current gear / passive tree on your level 95 is what everyone should aim for with the character.

Thanks!

Elemental overload path will still provide more damage boost but the current tree I am using now on my character profile is better balanced. Whats more, the only pricey item on it is just the 6L Carcass Jack.

So yes, I would recommend the tree on my character as the go to. :)
i really liked this build maybe i will try it next league if ngmahu doesnt get nerfed. BUt i wanted to ask something isnt berzerker is good for this build too? it have %100 leech and %40 more damage. Does culling strike and that headsman aoe node is better from that leech and damage?
"
Luriel a écrit :
i really liked this build maybe i will try it next league if ngmahu doesnt get nerfed. BUt i wanted to ask something isnt berzerker is good for this build too? it have %100 leech and %40 more damage. Does culling strike and that headsman aoe node is better from that leech and damage?

No doubt Marauder provides more damage but Slayer will provide better survivability without sacrificing too much damage.

E.g. Uber Izaro 3rd phase is effectively only having 13% life instead of 33% because of the culling strike effect. Which is why you will be able to clear Uber lab at level 75 without much issues.

Besides Culling Strike (Bane of Legends) and Headsman, you have Endless Hunger (this pretty much makes Acuity gloves a non-necessity) that ensure you always have full health pool during mapping.

There is also Brutal Fervour that makes you immune to bleed and stun.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires