[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Freez3r a écrit :
the new primeval Force cluster is perfect for this bulid - lots of elemental dmg and 10% reduced reflected elemental dmg taken -> thats HUGE

I played several ngamahu cycloner in HC Breach and all died to reflect - with this new cluster i'll give it another try i think

Yes. Primeval Force cluster is huge for this build.

Previously, to handle elemental reflect, I just have to carry a Ruby flask with me. As long as I pop it right before engaging the elemental reflect mob, I am able to tank through it.

Now with this 10% elemental reflect reduction (though a ruby flask is unavoidable), I don't expect to run into spike damage against elemental reflect anymore.
what about the huge nerf to cyclone area and also indirectly nerfed carcass jack?
well less aoe means less clearspeed and not as comfortable playstyle :/

for ngamahu the aoe loss doesnt matter that much since u dont want the balls spreading too much anyways ( = more dps vs bosses when they are all very close )
Why u need Point Blank and Iron Grip for cyclone?
"
APEC a écrit :
Why u need Point Blank and Iron Grip for cyclone?

Because the unique weapon used for this build has an effect that launches molten burst = projectiles
I'm newbie in poe, and slayer is my first...
Read on the forum that guys have 80k dps, and some have 100+k dps, but how?
My current slayer have 27k dps in full auras+golem (without flask and rallying cry).
What the main point for slayer? speed or dps?
Dernière édition par APEC, le 2 mars 2017 12:15:12
"
villur a écrit :
what about the huge nerf to cyclone area and also indirectly nerfed carcass jack?

I don't think the nerf to AOE is of much concern. The build should still perform very well now that Primeval Force cluster is added into the skill tree. :)

"
APEC a écrit :
I'm newbie in poe, and slayer is my first...
Read on the forum that guys have 80k dps, and some have 100+k dps, but how?
My current slayer have 27k dps in full auras+golem (without flask and rallying cry).
What the main point for slayer? speed or dps?

80K and 100K is reachable with Concentrated gem on Cyclone. Otherwise the dps ranges from 50K to 60K using Increased Area of Effect gem.

Your character is hidden so I am not able to give it any assessment. You can set it to public by going to: My Account -> Privacy Settings (located at lower right side of the page).

My guess is that your character level is still rather low and your gears and jewels are probably not optimized yet. Are you using a 6L Carcass Jack? The 6th gem is huge when it comes to damage.

EDIT: You need to get speed of Cyclone to at least 4 APS. My Slayer Cyclone has 4.57 APS without Lightning Golem, 4.74 APS with Lightning Golem.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 2 mars 2017 18:24:49
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Your character is hidden so I am not able to give it any assessment. You can set it to public by going to: My Account -> Privacy Settings (located at lower right side of the page).

My guess is that your character level is still rather low and your gears and jewels are probably not optimized yet. Are you using a 6L Carcass Jack? The 6th gem is huge when it comes to damage.

EDIT: You need to get speed of Cyclone to at least 4 APS. My Slayer Cyclone has 4.57 APS without Lightning Golem, 4.74 APS with Lightning Golem.

1. My Account -> Privacy Settings - done!
2. 6L Carcass Jack is not reachable for now, think to buy 5L in 2.6 if it doesn't get nerf.
3. Speed 1.9 APS =)
I like Hezmana cos it give me non stop cyclone without using mana, but I think it cost me lot of dps...
Dernière édition par APEC, le 3 mars 2017 05:20:46
What about dropping Fortify for Faster Attacks in Leap Slam setup, don't we get it from the cyclone?
Any idea if this build is doable as League starter, meaning without being sure to have Ngamahu right away? (not sure how it'll be priced).

I though about doing an Ice Crash or EQ Slayer and transition into Ngamahu once I can get one, would this be fine? Or anyone has a better idea?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires