[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

"
SubKroe a écrit :
Replaced Fortify in the BoR-Reave 4L with Knockback.
I recommend using Fortify not only because of its defensive features, but also because it's the only support left that buffs all sources of damage (increased melee physical damage = harder hits = higher bleed/poison damage).
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Dernière édition par Weißenberg, le 15 juin 2016 05:23:21
Got a few questions on some alterations to this build for myself.

I was planning to use this build as my next character, already have the BoR, Rive, Snakebites.

However, last night I finished my Voidheart prophecy and got this dagger as a drop (307 phys DPS).

The dagger seems perfect for this build, as the crit chance isn't high (and sacrifice the low crit multi roll) and the 6% block implicit works with Gladiator Spell block.

Now, one thing that will be missing is the 2% leech from Rive's claw implicit. I'm thinking of dropping Warrior's Blood and Quick Step to pick up Hematophagy. This will give me 2.2% phys leech with leech buffs and 20% increased damage while leeching. This is at the cost of 1.8% life regen, 9% atk speed, and 6% movement speed.

I value the life leech more than life regen, and as you said Whirling Blades reduces the usefulness of movement speed. I'm planning to take Outlast and Outmatch from finishing the Endgame Lab and using my dagger in the offhand to generate endurance charges, as well as take advantage of the 20% attack speed from ambidexterity. Planning to use Relentless Fury in my main hand for Onslaught.

Playing with the idea of substituting for snakebite to gain access to Rampage benefits (mainly 2% increased damage per 10 stacks).

EDIT: Also, what about dropping the enduring cry link for Immortal Call > Inc Duration > CWDT > Vaal Haste/Grace since we generate endurance charges on kill/block. You can even swap in Enduring Cry for CWDT if you wish to manually cast it for bosses.
IGN: EmptyPalms
Dernière édition par EmptyPalms, le 15 juin 2016 13:41:41
^^
With Voidheart and a unique pair of gloves it's impossible to cap resistances. But, Voidheart + rare gloves should work. Your dagger really looks nice and since you managed to get Voidheart there's absolutely no reason to keep using Rive if you already have a higher pdps weapon.

If you use Relentless Fury and run Blood Rage at all times you still get 1.8% physical leech. Before you respec anything you should do some testing to see if it's enough.

Using Relentless Fury in your main hand and your dagger in your off-hand is a pretty good idea. IC isn't really useful for this build. With Rumi's your block and spell block are capped. You get some really good physical mitigation (especially with Outmatch and Outlast). What you could potentially do is replace Enduring Cry with Rallying Cry for some offensive boost.
Dernière édition par Weißenberg, le 15 juin 2016 14:40:33
Thanks for the quick reply and great idea with Rallying Cry, I always forget about the other warcries. I also forgot that we will have leech from Blood Rage.

On that same note, have you tried using Abyssal Cry instead of Enduring Cry? It applies hinder to enemies hit which can proc the singularity damage increase. Could this be a larger AoE instead of the auto cast one from the weapon itself? I'm not sure if the corpse explosions would conflict either.

Also, have you thought about using Fertile Mind near Herbalism instead of Brute Force Solution? With +22 int jewel, you can get +92 int (70 from dex nodes and 22 from jewel itself). We already have 54 int on the tree, this will result in 146 int, which is lvl 18 vulnerability. We lose 1% physical damage on vulnerability by keeping it lvl 18, but we get to keep the strength (70) that would be converted to int.

It's good because we do not gain from the accuracy or evasion dexterity gives because we take both Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique.

EDIT: The 70 Strength that would not be converted results in 35 max life and 14% increased melee physical damage.

I think I'll end up taking your and tazeko's advice, and drop Hematogaphy and put Warrior's Blood back, then path through Cloth and Chain for additional resistances by dropping a frenzy duration node.

Tree

I'll have to post back with my character once I have him leveled. He is currently lvl 36 I believe.
Dernière édition par EmptyPalms, le 15 juin 2016 16:29:43
Abyssal Cry is really clunky, its AoE is very limited and its cooldown makes it practically useless for fast clearing melee builds. And unfortunately, it's either Gratuitious Violence or Abyssal Cry, can't get the explosion damage from both sources.

If you're using the alternative skill tree Fertile Mind is a much better option. I'll have to check if I'll meet the DEX requirements, but it should work.

It looks like there may be another early update coming up. :D
Dernière édition par Weißenberg, le 15 juin 2016 17:22:20
Please Weibenberg, dont stop updating this build, I am loving it!
I am a noob in this game, and finnaly could do T10 maps my first time.

Just want to say, thanks for this build, you are awesome!
Another question, has anyone taken this build, solo or with a group, into Uber Lab?

Also, if we did complete Uber Lab, what's the ideal fourth grab? Each of them looks like an argument could be made in their favor.
"
Weißenberg a écrit :

If you're using the alternative skill tree Fertile Mind is a much better option. I'll have to check if I'll meet the DEX requirements, but it should work.

Just a small note: the skill tree site I was using was actually out of date. Aspect of the Lynx and Weapon Artistry give int now instead of dex. It works out the same with Fertile Mind, but just saying.

EDIT: Just got to level 62... 8 levels to go. :) Currently leveling with Kaom's Primacy.
Dernière édition par EmptyPalms, le 17 juin 2016 02:11:16
"
Another question, has anyone taken this build, solo or with a group, into Uber Lab?

Also, if we did complete Uber Lab, what's the ideal fourth grab? Each of them looks like an argument could be made in their favor.
It's definitely doable, I was even able to facetank Argus while he was enraged. I'd rather keep it safe with Izaro and try to manually dodge as many of his attacks as possible (especially when charged!), but for me personally, the traps are the problem. Especially a combination of Temporal Chains, insane damage while using movement skills and remove flask charges. For instance, upon my first run I died to traps while trying to get the golden key. The area looked like this and was full of the combo I listed above and rumbas. When I thought I got to the safe zone with <100 life I was killed by some sneaky Shock Nova trap. When you finish the lab you should take Outmatch and Outlast, move your Rive to your off-hand and replace Enduring Cry with Rallying Cry. This info will be included in the next update (this weekend).
Dernière édition par Weißenberg, le 17 juin 2016 04:58:17
How viable would this setup be for HC?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires