[2.5] Riff Raff v. 2.0 - under 1ex Blade Flurry RT DoT Gladiator

you lack Strength. In boots for example you can drop %MS for an easy 50+ strength increase. Same goes for every other gear piece.
Hello, is this build still viable and will you update it soon?
"
true_exorcist a écrit :
Hello, is this build still viable and will you update it soon?
It's still viable and currently up to date. When it comes to the 2.6.0 patch, we'll have to wait till patch notes, but as far as I know nothing should change for this build.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Hi! I was playing the 1.0 version of Riff-Raff and have much fun with it.
Because I still have old stuff I wondering about this setup in BoR: BF-Fortify-Increased AoE-Rapid Decay or Void Manipulation
I have poison from Snakebite and Culling from Relentless Fury.
Or giving additional Poison from a gem is much stronger.
Or a bonus to damage from Doon is so big, that I should drop RF from offhand?
What about Bloodletting cluster?
Also, you dropped all Endurance Charges nodes from the tree. Is this version durable enough compared to previous one?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Dernière édition par Nishrek, le 26 févr. 2017 18:30:23
^^ Rapid Decay doesn't work with Blade Flurry (no duration tag), but if you want to you can use Void Manipulation. Poison from gem isn't that much stronger, but it's more reliable, but if you feel you can sustain max f-charges at all times you can also use Snakebite. Bonus from Doon depends on how much STR you've got. Usually you should get 60-80% increased damage (applying to all your skills and effects) with a decent STR investment. Bloodletting only applies to bleeding and it'd cost you too many points. I've noticed that you either get oneshot or can mitigate all damage, which is to be expected with block. I'd rather spend those points on additional life than e-charges. I was clearing all the content up to T15 maps with this build (including 100+ atlas progression, Atziri and Uberlab farming), so I guess the survivability is good enough for anything below guardians.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Hello again! I have a question: is it the same to use in jewels
"increased Damage over Time" or
"increased Physical Weapon Damage while Dual Wielding" or
"increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons"
instead of "increased Damage" or "increased Physical Damage"?
Actually, did something changed in this build since 2.6 is out? Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par true_exorcist, le 6 mars 2017 15:23:57
Nothing changes for 2.6, build still viable.

It's dead for 3.0 though. I'm afraid it's not even possible to adapt the tree to the Bleeding and Poison nodes since you will lose a lot of life and block in the process.
"
bkn a écrit :
It's dead for 3.0 though. I'm afraid it's not even possible to adapt the tree to the Bleeding and Poison nodes since you will lose a lot of life and block in the process.

They've announced a new Bleed keystone today, so there is still hope
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires