[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
Rocksteady85 a écrit :
I'm going to try a sword crit version using this build https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAALkdFeyK8OlGxILKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mxv9XDM9rBU7taGi5TdO1EntNvBS0hYHrvdPHBixjbKaWBQdunFHU17wlYd9dbrzrt0_x0oA2NTipYdRX2_MWHdiPTBiBiee4O459noI9gbycABqOKSn2aaiP2sbNNko19G60MczB8BLGVZlFHexQDhzfUPs-Nv-dU037tP73mBbVeiyT9fXUAXsLs3ef_3v66GY60xYO97YMM8mKsCC6ly2yMnao2PetjES-1SCsKXfIqC3BSidOMNlVLYeImlRa_D6ski8M6m7UqOITFAAA=

Can you see any problems with it and how do you think the DPS will compare?

just make sure your swords have a higher base crit
In which order do i skill ascendancy points? If i have only 2 or 4 points now
"
Alexrouz a écrit :
In which order do i skill ascendancy points? If i have only 2 or 4 points now

if you got rumi flask i'd go for versatile combatant. If not, outmatch/outlast 1st and ending with versatile combatant.
What do you think of the new sword Varunastra it counts as all one handed damage types couldnt you get more dps out of that with nodes nearby?
it's viable but not the best option, a bit slow 1.30, 18% increased Accuracy Rating usless, (2 to 3) Mana Gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks also usless with RT
Can you also explain about why Increased Duration is low lvl (like others in your second axe) "CWDT low lvl / IC low lvl / Inc dura low lvl"
Thanks for answers
Dernière édition par Alexrouz, le 20 mars 2016 04:00:56
"
Alexrouz a écrit :
Can you also explain about why Increased Duration is low lvl (like others in your second axe) "CWDT low lvl / IC low lvl / Inc dura low lvl"
Thanks for answers

CWDT will activate with 812 damage only. If lvl 20 would be 3k+ life taken before cast.
Running this build. At level 71 now. Enjoyed going back to Cleave. Would be good for new players to see the level progression on the tree. Looks like mapping which I started now is good. My sense is I will play this char / build to level 80 and then retire it. Going beyond level 80 on maps might prove to be much harder. The main reason is getting HP to 5K as a minimum, not going to spend too much time, currency and effort on it.
Dernière édition par Kenza, le 30 mars 2016 23:58:12
"
Kenza a écrit :
Running this build. At level 71 now. Enjoyed going back to Cleave. Would be good for new players to see the level progression on the tree. Looks like mapping which I started now is good. My sense is I will play this char / build to level 80 and then retire it. Going beyond level 80 on maps might prove to be much harder. The main reason is getting HP to 5K as a minimum, not going to spend too much time, currency and effort on it.

Made some changes on the build i'll update asap. Bleeding seems to work + 60% damage which won't feature anywhere. And gone for some more life reaching 6k
"
socun89 a écrit :
"
Kenza a écrit :

Made some changes on the build i'll update asap. Bleeding seems to work + 60% damage which won't feature anywhere. And gone for some more life reaching 6k

Don't get me wrong Socun - I thoroughly enjoyed this build! Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires