[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

"
socun89 a écrit :
Maybe its the least important gem on setup. Btw I should quality Inc. Duration gem also.

i change this

for
yes also good
Is it possible for this build to ever be able to do uber?
Honestly, I'm waiting for ascendancy to try it again
Thanks for the build, enjoying it! Question; why no ice or fire golem? I'm kinda new to this game, can you explain the reasoning behind that so I can make peace not having my trusty golem with me haha.
"
Spokki a écrit :
Thanks for the build, enjoying it! Question; why no ice or fire golem? I'm kinda new to this game, can you explain the reasoning behind that so I can make peace not having my trusty golem with me haha.

Ice golem dont work with this in any way. Fire golem is good for leveling, tanks some damage and also gives some extra damage. But at endgame content is as useless as portal gem.

SAME SKILL TREE !!!!

i think i have followedit all , tell me if its good
try to find a faster rare axe. rest is ok
Hello, I'm following your build on Talisman, lvl 92 so far.
I am really enjoying it.
I use Increased AoE most of the time (instead of concentrated effect) because if boosts your clearing speed so much. I also find Flame Golem very useful, though.
Finding better Rare Axe is very hard.
MY DPS full buffed is close to 200k with concentrated effect

Any insight would be very appreciated.

Dernière édition par poyozzo, le 2 févr. 2016 16:51:12
"
poyozzo a écrit :
Hello, I'm following your build on Talisman, lvl 92 so far.
I am really enjoying it.
I use Increased AoE most of the time (instead of concentrated effect) because if boosts your clearing speed so much. I also find Flame Golem very useful, though.
Finding better Rare Axe is very hard.
MY DPS full buffed is close to 200k with concentrated effect

Any insight would be very appreciated.

Glad you enjoy it.
I'd get a rumi and go for block. Personally I want to try Gladiator subclass and get 75/75 block.
Ty for comment.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires