[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

Spawned from the very bowels of the skulking Stygian Beast who awakens only once every 1000 years to feed off the spawn of its own bile and pus, the Reziarfg is truly the most hideous and vile monster in all of the Three’s bestiary. It was once said that the Three did not always rule the darkness that beasts beyond thought swelled and slithered across the void. It is believed that some of these nightmares may still exist hidden deep with in the pitch of the abyss where even the darkness of the upper realms of hell seems like day. This is where Reziarfg lives.

Why cleave?
It benefits directly from dual wield. (When Dual Wielding, Deals -40% Damage from each Weapon combined) And as an AOE attack it benefits form area damage which scales very well.

Pros:
- Cheap version with Bringer of Rain still great
- Fast clear speed
- Facetank almost everything
- Amazing mobility with leap slam
*leap slam is probably one of the best if (not the best) mobility skill
also tested leap slam on Marauder and doesen't feel the same (smoother in duelist)
- Versatility
*high regen, semitank/semiglasscanon

Cons:
- Not uber Atziri viable
*maybe doable for someone with some experience doing it but extremly stressful

Bandits
Normal - Help oak
Cruel - Help Krait/Help Oak/Kill all (your choice)
Merc - Help Krait/Kill all (your chocie)

Stats
Stats with Increased Area Of Effect inside Hideout

Can go 400k ++ SELF buffed during maps with Concentrated Effect

Defensive stats inside Hideout (no flasks popped up)

###################################################################################################

Gear

Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcAecEswUtBTwJWAthDF8R1RNMFCAUTRRxFewX4RiRHKchYCb4KCoppSyUMHc1kjXvNug64TrtPAU8LT38QKBDMUa3R35IeE3jTjJQR1OlV5dYY1ivWf5eE18_YEFhUmIXY3BkUmVNaGVo8mvUbztyqXTtdPF2rHfjeA15aHrve9R82YFBggeDX4SUhNmFUolxivCLT4zPl3mbLZtqn8uiAKZXpzCpbqrNrY2vbLXyuR28n702vqfAGsBmwQTBi8GjxILE9sVTxq7KkM9-02_T_Ni92WHZfNrB26fcMuJh5FHpRuoY7FzvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==

Gems
Armour - Cleave / Multistrike / Added fire / Faster attacks / Melee physical damage /(Increased área of effect / Concentrated effect) one of them on inventory for swap in boss fight if needed
Gloves / boots / helm - Cast when damage taken / Inc dura / Phase run / Blood rage
Gloves / boots / helm - Leap slam / Endurance on stun / Fortify / Fast att
Weapon mainhand or offhand - Cast when damage taken low lvl / IC low lvl / Inc dura low lvl (lower lvl CWDT will trigger easily)
Weapon mainhand or offhand - Hatred / Arctic armour / Herlad ash

There are 4 sockets which I'm personally not using. You have space for golem or w/e

Jewels:

##################################################################################################
Dernière édition par socun89, le 17 mai 2017 06:55:05
Dernier bump le 9 août 2017 11:42:41
UPDATED
Dernière édition par Zhen, le 29 oct. 2015 16:05:17
"

Both of your passive trees have 138/123 skill points allocated.

I've opened the tree and paste it on poebuilder, I missed somthing?

EDIT: Fixed, thank you.
Dernière édition par socun89, le 29 oct. 2015 18:47:29
"
socun89 a écrit :
"

Both of your passive trees have 138/123 skill points allocated.

I've opened the tree and paste it on poebuilder, I missed somthing?

Found the problem.

The url you want is: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtCVgLYQxfEdUTTBQgFewX4RjbGjgcpyFgJvgnLygqKaUshS5TMHcyCTWSNe867TwFPC09_EMxR35OMlBHU6VXl1hjWfNZ_loaXz9gQWNwZFJlTWXwZlRngGhlaPJsRm20bztxhXIPcmxyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXlofNmBQYKbg1-E2YVSi0-Mz5BVlG-XeZkrmjubLZtqn9-iAKaNqAepbqyqrY2vbLFCtfK5Hb02vYG-p8AawGbBBMGLwaPDM8T2xq7KkM9-02_T_Ni92WHawdun4mHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8xHz3fZI9zL4

The posted url has an extra "___8-accountName8socun89_characterNa__8Geoff_Fraizer":
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtCVgLYQxfEdUTTBQgFewX4RjbGjgcpyFgJvgnLygqKaUshS5TMHcyCTWSNe867TwFPC09_EMxR35OMlBHU6VXl1hjWfNZ_loaXz9gQWNwZFJlTWXwZlRngGhlaPJsRm20bztxhXIPcmxyqXTtdPF1Tnasd-N4DXlofNmBQYKbg1-E2YVSi0-Mz5BVlG-XeZkrmjubLZtqn9-iAKaNqAepbqyqrY2vbLFCtfK5Hb02vYG-p8AawGbBBMGLwaPDM8T2xq7KkM9-02_T_Ni92WHawdun4mHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8xHz3fZI9zL4___8-accountName8socun89_characterNa__8Geoff_Fraizer
hi

nice build, i like you defence stats as i have several problems with fixing the HP and block stats.

im creating a Scion Cleave update for 2.0 so i will study your ideas.

the weapons you have are extremally expensive so can you put buffed dps with normal weapond not legacy?

as now i have 110k dps with IAOD up to fully buffed dps to 355k

the problem is hp - 4k lvl 91

what do you think its better? BoR or Carcass?

im using the carcass for long time and im happy with it but maybe its good idea to try the legacy BoR
"
kiernoz a écrit :
hi

nice build, i like you defence stats as i have several problems with fixing the HP and block stats.

im creating a Scion Cleave update for 2.0 so i will study your ideas.

the weapons you have are extremally expensive so can you put buffed dps with normal weapond not legacy?

as now i have 110k dps with IAOD up to fully buffed dps to 355k

the problem is hp - 4k lvl 91

what do you think its better? BoR or Carcass?

im using the carcass for long time and im happy with it but maybe its good idea to try the legacy BoR

hi,

I'd put minimum 5k life then rest on damage.
My base block is, 39% but in new league you can only have 6% from BoR so would go down to 30% base block using this setup.
The old weapons I used before are still posted and damage was higher than 250K self buffed (371pdps axe, and a non leg ST) check old stats/offensive stats
6 link carcass is a very good option to consider (more area, area damage, 20/20 gems) only problem I see is getting GRRRRB colors. On the other hand BoR gives blind, flat damage (which scales well on high aps weapons) and block.
Dernière édition par socun89, le 7 nov. 2015 10:06:06
i've already have RRRRGB carcass so i was thinking about BoR but as im using crits im using Abyssus for bosses or rat nest for normal grinding.

i highly reccomend a corrupted version od meginord like:

i have to figure how to improve the hp. you are 7 lvls higher, if i chose all 7 nodes do hp it should be arround 4.7k

current tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAAYAXgHcA4cDlgUtCC4IsQ2NEdUTTBQgFfYX4RmKGY4ajxutHaom-CgqKjgwdzIJNZI7KD0-P_xDMUZxR35KfUrITP9OKk4yUEdXl1n-W69fP1-wYEFgQ2J5Y3BkUmVNZ4BsRm20bj1uqm87b55ybHTtdqx343gNeWh7w311guSDCYTFhNmFUod2iq-LT5ARkn2VZpd5m2qbtagHqW6tjbXyvTa-gL6nvrzAGsEEwaPDOspKz37Tfti92WHaweGI4mHjn-RR5c_oZuoY7YPuDu8O73rv4_ba9zL46_sJ_MX-ug==

did you choose RT to spend point on dps and hp or becouse of generally low crit chance with axes?
"
kiernoz a écrit :

did you choose RT to spend point on dps and hp or becouse of generally low crit chance with axes?

Yes low crit on axes is a reason. I also took Celestial punishment/Elementalist with 14+ aps and 10% they trigger very often so you also doing 25% more damage.
Interesting build, you don't use blood magic for cleave right? How do you keep mana/regen up? Thx.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires