Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@blg_RealiZe & allforone999

Clarity is mana regenerated per second, clear mind is increased mana regeneration rate. Have a look at your character tab for the mana regen and you will see it is higher with clarity.

It could be that with a watcher's eye the offset is manageable and worth the trade off for the no reserved mana and extra damage. It certainly feels smother to me when I tried it with a perfect roll clear mind.

Perhaps someone can cruch the numbers for comparison and post them. I'm too tired at the moment.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
"
Dspayre a écrit :
@blg_RealiZe & allforone999

Clarity is mana regenerated per second, clear mind is increased mana regeneration rate. Have a look at your character tab for the mana regen and you will see it is higher with clarity.

It could be that with a watcher's eye the offset is manageable and worth the trade off for the no reserved mana and extra damage. It certainly feels smother to me when I tried it with a perfect roll clear mind.

Perhaps someone can cruch the numbers for comparison and post them. I'm too tired at the moment.

139,8 mana per second with clarity, 127,9 with clear mind
I doubt you can feel that difference since almost all our mana sustain is from mana leech.
Hello fellow Arc'ers

SSF player here, got my doryani at least :

Considering the bonus of Elemental Proliferation, I was thinking about the best gems to put in there.

I'm guessing golem + heralds
kinda new player here, and I have really simple question:

which gem to use as support at lower levels, added lightning or lightning pen?..

my 4 link so far is Arc, controlled destruction, lightning pen, and faster casting. Is this ok?, or added lightning damage would be more efficient at lower levels?..

thanks!

the thing is, you lose tooltip damage when using lightning pen and as a new player that makes you wonder if its the right choice despite logic.. :D
Thank you very much for the answer, I put a gem with cold damage and a totem stone bait, there are no problems with monsters, but there are difficulties with bosses. Not enough breakthrough, 4 times died on the Hydra, could not kill for a long time, it seems that there is not enough damage, in the video review of the build, the damage is much higher, my damage with terrible rage and two golems at the moment is 48k. Maybe we should change the weapon?
@jellyzerg A huge upgrade for you would be to recolor your Inpulsa's and go with the 5B 1R. Swap the hypothermia for a lvl 4 Empower. Since you have a +2 inpulsas, you'll see a huge DPS boost from it. It will be great for map clear of course but single target will be a noticable boost, too.
"
jackieh917 a écrit :
@jellyzerg A huge upgrade for you would be to recolor your Inpulsa's and go with the 5B 1R. Swap the hypothermia for a lvl 4 Empower. Since you have a +2 inpulsas, you'll see a huge DPS boost from it. It will be great for map clear of course but single target will be a noticable boost, too.

that is a terrible advice
He has +2 of socketed curse gems inpulsa's and he is losing almost 60k dps for switching hypothermia to lvl 4 empower
hi guys
i followed the guide and have 4.6 k health abd 700 sheild but when i mapping, i can feel my dmg is not enoght for tier 7+ maps ... so what can i do for this problem?
guys plz check my charecter (passive tree , gem setup , and jewels) and finally give me some advie to improve my dmg
Hi, Enki. Thx a lot for a guide, doing pretty smooth right now:)

Guys, I have a question. I've just bought Command of the pit so arcane surge is ON pretty much all the time. New combination for my Orb of storms is: Orb of storms + mana leech + curse on hit + conductivity. What do you think about that? Maybe there are some better options? Thanks!:)
Dernière édition par juggernautzzz, le 16 oct. 2018 18:06:54
"
babak4121 a écrit :
hi guys
i followed the guide and have 4.6 k health abd 700 sheild but when i mapping, i can feel my dmg is not enoght for tier 7+ maps ... so what can i do for this problem?
guys plz check my charecter (passive tree , gem setup , and jewels) and finally give me some advie to improve my dmg

Inpulsa's is the cornerstone item for this build. Get one. Follow the guide that Enki has taken the time to write out. Every step is detailed. At least get a 5 link Inpulsa's and pick up and chance white Sadist's drops, since they're common, to get a second Inpulsa's to work towards a 6 link. (See Enki's Guide)

Loading up resists on your neck slot is going to keep you from getting a lot of damage affixes, there. The amount of damage increases available on a good amulet is... outrageous. Rebalance your gear to compensate when and where you can so you can get a really good amulet with everything you'd want on it.

Get shaped gloves, boots and helm when you can and with the appropriate affixes.

I didn't check, but if you don't have a Watcher's Eye with at least the mana leech on Wrath, then get that after you get your Impulsa's. (See Enki's Gear Guide)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires