Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
zoNiklv a écrit :
@ckjh It can work, but not together with Enfeeble. Unless you run +1 curse amulet.

Your mana reserved should be about 40% of your total hp for bossing. I doubt you can get it this high without Worm, but you can try. This is due to leech mechanic not enabling leeches at full hp/mana. As a result,
when you take a big hit your mana goes to 0 and you can't cast to enable leech.

Since you are using Warlord's Mark you can benefit from returning to your attack/cast speed jewels while mapping, instead of -Endurance. But not bosses. Also you can use Blood Rage (Mana Leech swap) and Culling Strike on Shield Charge for more clear speed in maps.

Hey man thanks for the feedback.

This is my 2nd league I am playing so forgive me for not understanding some of what you said.
What is a +1 curse amulet? And do you mean that tempest shield is not enabling my enfeeble?

Also, how did you arrive at mana reserved should be 40% for bossing. Do you mean at 40% if I take a hit I will still have mana to cast arc?
Currently, for those bosses that doesn’t die as quickly, my orb of storms normally provide me mana if I do take a hit.
And wow I didn’t know that if I am not at full hp/mana I can’t leech? (Did I understand this right?)

Regarding about the warlock mark, if I remove the -endurance jewel, I won’t get the onslaught from Ahn’s shield.

Hope you can clarify all these. :)
Hi Enki,

at first - thank you for this build.

I'm playing PoE since the beginning - due to the lack of time mostly only one build per league - and this is by far one of the best designed build's I've ever played.

Can someone take a short look at my setup and give me some comments about what to do next? Still farming for the Ex to get a six link Inpulsa, but perhaps there is something more I can do for smaller money.

Greetings
TK
"
ckjh a écrit :
What is a +1 curse amulet? And do you mean that tempest shield is not enabling my enfeeble?

Regarding about the warlock mark, if I remove the -endurance jewel, I won’t get the onslaught from Ahn’s shield.

Also, how did you arrive at mana reserved should be 40% for bossing. Do you mean at 40% if I take a hit I will still have mana to cast arc?
And wow I didn’t know that if I am not at full hp/mana I can’t leech? (Did I understand this right?)

Got ya back, no problem!

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse#Curse_priority

"1.1 Curse limit. By default, creatures can have one curse active at a time. While a curse is active, casting a different curse will override it."

Warlord's Mark is in conflict with your Enfeeble. Can't use both unless you have an Amulet for that.

And you will still get Onslaught from your shield during mapping. Warlord's Mark allows you to stack to your maximum of 2 from just one pack of mobs.

As for mana, yes - you will have enough to cast at about 40% of your HP pool. I'd aim for 45% or more.

You got me wrong on leeching, can read up here:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leech#Mana_leech

In few words you can have 10 leech instances of 2% hp/mana at a time for a total of 20% leeched per second. Each hit generates 1 instance, so you have to hit enemies 10 times to reach max rate. As soon as you reach your max hp/mana all leeching is removed.

For Arc in particular on boss fights, when you get hit by a boss you have to get 10 hits in to reach maximum leech. And it takes a second with 0.2 cast speed to do so (5 hits from Arc and 5 hits from additional bolts if you stand in your Orb of Storms). It really slow to build up... so you can't really face tank bosses and have to rely on repositioning/decoy and flasks.

You can push the character far with ALOT of investment, but Arc wasn't designed for bossing in the first place)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Dernière édition par zoNiklv, le 15 oct. 2018 08:23:58
"
Jellyzerg a écrit :
Hey everyone. This is my first time playing POE and I found this build so I thought I would give it a shot.

I've done most of the content but I still feel I could get a little extra power out of my build. Any recommendations for what I should upgrade next?

Thanks in advance!

I would focus on getting the right enchant on boots and helmet. Especially for the boots, add lightning damage or penetration helps a lot on boss fight.
Hey its me again. I got a bit lucky with drops, bought Watcher's eye, mana isnt a problem anymore. I also vaaled my 20lvl arc and on first try I got lvl 21. DMG is nice, I ran T16 map and almost everything died instantly. Problem are bosses and big hits. One thing are stuns, I got hit hard and I can;t recover from that. Then there is life leech problem. If I got hit hard but not deadly, I'll most likely die after a few secs because I can't leech hp fast enough. Any ideas on what should I focus now? Budget is around 600chaos, but was rly hoping I can get something cheaper and spend money of mapping.
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
So, i got my +1 lvl gems inpulsa's yesterday. Got unlinked one and linked it with mastercraft service :) Overall cost was about 28ex

With my gear and mastermind of discord + herald of thunder it was 760k dps (chilled, shaper, shocked recently. Without flasks) and 5k hp + 1870 unreserved mana.
At that point it was just about time to switch back to paragon of calamity + liege of primordial.
Now i have 5309 life, 1824 unreserved mana and 608k shaper DPS on lvl 95, plus paragon of calamity defensive options. Overall character feels very solid.
Plus today I got a pretty sweet ahn's shield corruption, took me only 5 shields to get it.

With that shield, if i understand correctly, every time i take a physical hit, I get 40% more lightning damage for 4 seconds from paragon of calamity wich is about 27k dps.
My PoB after the changes:
https://pastebin.com/x9waFYCJ
Idk what to upgrade next, probably jewels with increased effect of shock, I have only 130% now. But they are quite expensive and it's hard for me to evaluate "shock effectiveness vs flat lightning damage" since PoB can't help me in it :)
Thanks to Enki for this build again :)

p.s. I just killed depth 489 Lich that i wasn't able to kill with mastermind of discord ascendancy.

That 40% is increase not more.
Is PoB at all accurate for Arc? If so I find even perfect sceptres that I create in POB to be realtively minor upgrades from the uniques.

I sense I'm doing something wrong, but before I spend a lot, I wanted to ask.

Thanks.
Just killed Shaper for the first time with this character. All maps are now down. See gear.
"
fletch101 a écrit :
Is PoB at all accurate for Arc? If so I find even perfect sceptres that I create in POB to be realtively minor upgrades from the uniques.

Thanks.

Pretty much every rare spell sceptre on poe.trade is junk, the only way to get something good is to craft it yourself. And yes, limb is still not bad.
try to put my sceptre in PoB for example, it should be a lot better than limb.
"
Sorrow Spell
Abyssal Sceptre
30% increased Elemental Damage
47% increased Spell Damage
Adds 9 to 109 Lightning Damage to Spells
19% increased Cast Speed
60% increased Elemental Damage
Gain 29% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element
19% increased Lightning Damage

Btw, why people are not using Clear Mind jewel? I found it crazy good for how cheap it is (15-25c for 58-60% spell damage). All mana regeneration you lose from disabling Clarity you get back from Clear mind. It gives me 40k dps (compare to abyss jewels 12-20k, wich cost like a couple exalts). Yes, you lose some life, but this build is really struggles to get more DPS and not HP.

Dernière édition par blg_RealiZe, le 15 oct. 2018 19:56:50
"
blg_RealiZe a écrit :
"
fletch101 a écrit :

Thanks.

Pretty much every rare spell sceptre on poe.trade is junk, the only way to get something good is to craft it yourself. And yes, limb is still not bad.
try to put my sceptre in PoB for example, it should be a lot better than limb.
"
Sorrow Spell
Abyssal Sceptre
30% increased Elemental Damage
47% increased Spell Damage
Adds 9 to 109 Lightning Damage to Spells
19% increased Cast Speed
60% increased Elemental Damage
Gain 29% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element
19% increased Lightning Damage

Btw, why people are not using Clear Mind jewel? I found it crazy good for how cheap it is (15-25c for 58-60% spell damage). All mana regeneration you lose from disabling Clarity you get back from Clear mind. It gives me 40k dps (compare to abyss jewels 12-20k, wich cost like a couple exalts). Yes, you lose some life, but this build is really struggles to get more DPS and not HP.

That's what I thought. As soon as I got the mana leech watcher's eye, I put this jewel on. Not only dps boost, but also raised up my mana which means get more effective HP, and free up a gem slot.

I also wondered why people care so much about helmet enchant. +1 arc chane, 40% increased arc damage, and 150% lightning golem, all these 3 enchant in the end are very close for the single target dps. Instead the boot enchant actually give more effective dps on single target, and much cheaper. It's amazing to see how many people here ignored the boot enchantment.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires