Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

GUYS IF ITS YOUR FIRST TIME TO UPDATE(THOSE WHO DOWNLOAD THE GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME) CHECKING RESOURCES REALLY TAKES TIME BUT IT WILL EVENTUALLY STARTS DOWNLOADING, MY FIRST TIME TAKES ME ABOUT 30MINS YES 30 AND THEN IT STARTS TO DOWNLOAD FOR 4HRS :((

P.S.
iI dont know why but after the patch the game keeps disconnecting...maybe the server cant handle the number of players or maybe bcoz of hackers...hmmmm I wish this isnt the case after the release this game is still in beta tho..
BTW I love this game, but now i'll take a rest the game hates me it keeps kicking me out(yesterday this isn't the case)... my internet isn't that bad..plss let me play in peace.
I removed the game because I thought that it will help my problem with the package, but not the fuck, now I can not even install because it says that core.cab I can not use because it is either a problem with the Internet or CD-ROM. can someone help me because I want to finally play;)
recently i got very high ping in singapore gateway

normally its 50-60 but for now its 200-300
i mean its ok but it keep kick me out of the game and desync keep ocurring ==
I am having trouble being able to play again after a switch to a new computer. If I don't close the game right after it has loaded, the water that my system can't render will crash my system eventually, giving me a blue screen of death. Now, it says, from what I read before I have to close it, that it will be fixed in a later patch, but when can I REALLY expect it? I really enjoy playing this game, and would love to be able to play it again, but this shitty error is preventing from being able to even try to enjoy it. Please, I beg of you guys, fix this error as fast as you can, because although I am willing to wait, I only have so much time to play these days. And with this error in my way, I am having a hard time finding a game that is as excellent as this that my new computer can run.
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained, you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. - Sun Tzu
ETA for the FPS spike everytime a spell is cast? My HC character just died because of a massive FPS spike.
IGN: Mr_siao
Usual play time: 8PM - 2AM GMT(+8:00) Singapore, Malaysia Time
In-game: OFFLINE Forum: ONLINE

"
banwashere a écrit :
ETA for the FPS spike everytime a spell is cast? My HC character just died because of a massive FPS spike.
yea same to me everytime with lighting skill, sure my fps spike
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
banwashere a écrit :
yea same to me everytime with lighting skill, sure my fps spike

Unfortunately, I'll have to stick with softcore before they have a fix for this issue :(
IGN: Mr_siao
Usual play time: 8PM - 2AM GMT(+8:00) Singapore, Malaysia Time
In-game: OFFLINE Forum: ONLINE

Note that we've now added a thread on "Using a VPN to avoid connection issues", which may help a lot of you out!

We're still looking through a large number of other problems people are having!
Balance & Design
Dernière édition par Rory, le 5 févr. 2013 00:15:35
OMFG This game sucks so hard that I won't even begin to describe it... whats worst is that they can't fucking fix their god damn servers.. Trying to play is impossible, you get logged out the second you try to log in, and belive me there is nothing wrong with my brandwidth, its 30/30 ..

Ffs I don't even know why I payed for this piece of shit.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires