Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
Gurusaki a écrit :
OMFG This game sucks so hard that I won't even begin to describe it... whats worst is that they can't fucking fix their god damn servers.. Trying to play is impossible, you get logged out the second you try to log in, and belive me there is nothing wrong with my brandwidth, its 30/30 ..

Ffs I don't even know why I payed for this piece of shit.
Im guessing troll but:

a. Disconnections are annoying, but very, VERY infrequent, and lasting very, VERY short times, especially compared with other recent arpg releases.

2. They are pouring money into their servers. The weekly wrapup posts from GGG outlined that a large portion of their current income is going to servers and server stability. You can never fully prepare for a game launch.

D. You didn't pay for the game.
So im having some mayor problems playing this game. I downloaded it a week ago and everything worked great. I only had time to play for 15 minutes and things worked well. The next day when im trying to login the game just crashes when im hiting login. Im not really getting any proper error-message it just crashes. It doesnt really matter what i click on in loginscreen, as soon as i hit anything it just shuts down. ive tried to reinstall the game and ive tried the packcheck but nothing have helped. Ive been desperatly searched the forums but i cant find anyone with the same problem as me.. I am running a quite old computer but my graphic card(Geforce 9400 GT) supports pixel shader 3 and cpu sse2, im also a bit low on ram but that shouldnt prevent it from running right? And its quite frustrating since i did run the game once without problems and now it wont even start.. Im dying to play this game please halp:(
I really like that game, but now in Act III i always get disconnected. Yesterday in Act II and III i had maybe 3 disconnections and that was not really bad. I thought it would be normal. BUT TODAY i log in and get disc after 1 minute or 30 seconds. -.- How shell i play, when i get disconnected so much.

I am not the only one with that problem, am I?
Hi support,

My problem is I can't see map. I have been watching fortum and update my computer like said, but still not working. Cant see map but i can see me as an X .

Thanks for help, you know how map is important in Hack'n slash games..
Ok so I can look in my downloads and SEE that i have the installer downloaded. Yet even clicking it does nothing. You can see my pc is working after i click it and then it just stops and nothing else happens and if i retry same thing.
"
Soul_Keeper a écrit :
Ok so I can look in my downloads and SEE that i have the installer downloaded. Yet even clicking it does nothing. You can see my pc is working after i click it and then it just stops and nothing else happens and if i retry same thing.

Have you tried the suggestions noted here?
Balance & Design
"
Rory a écrit :
"
Soul_Keeper a écrit :

Have you tried the suggestions noted here?

Actually yes, however my friend figured it out for me. There was an internal problem and the new Windows 8 is sort of buggy so he used an alternate browser and all worked fine. Thanks for the thread though.
I've been having this problem were i get into the game and everything is just glitching and going black and i cant see anything and and it just flashes some parts of it but most is just black. its really annoying i just want to play the game but this is making it impossible to play. im just wondering if its on my side or server side.

If you have any ideas please leave me a message.

:)
Mod, any update on FPS spike bug? Avoiding HC because of that.
IGN: Mr_siao
Usual play time: 8PM - 2AM GMT(+8:00) Singapore, Malaysia Time
In-game: OFFLINE Forum: ONLINE

Hey....I've come across a problem where the asset check takes WAY too long... I let it run in the background for 4 HOURS and i was still checking. I tried re-installing it, but to no avail. Help?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires