[3.24] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

"
kabooms a écrit :
It moves slow, gets one shot frequently, and has not very good damage even after upgrading to 2x void battery with RF. PoB DPS marking Ice Spear as 2 x proj and 10x for Creeping Frost gives me 4.9M DPS, but I'm pretty certain it isn't accurate because you have to kite around T10 packs for lengthy periods. When I was at a similar level of DPS with Wardloop in 3.22 it melted T16, but admittedly had crap DPS.

Think OP mentioned high end upgrades hitting 50M. I'm going to guess that is with extra count values in the skills section. Just a guess that the 50M inflating the count value will likely feel like < 10M dps. If I go back to my 3.22 Wardloop, build and account for additional projectiles added to count I was at 300M DPS with lover investment than the 50M DPS setup with this build.

Might put the suggested end upgrades into PoB to check, but I don't see how it would be possible to cap resistances and HP will take quite a significant hit. Probably more glass than TS without good damage to back it up. Wardloop didn't really start feeling amazing to me until the dps was so astronomical that rares were basically one shots. I don't think it gets to that point with this build.

Sorry that your struggling with the build and I'd be happy to help if you have questions about it, but the number of triggers is correct (even slightly underestimating just to be on the safe side). You can check this relatively easily by socketing voltaxic burst in the helmet. Definitely shouldn't be struggling with T10 packs, very comfortable clearing delirious t16 packs on virtually no gear (can see in showcase and makes me think there's probably something wrong with your setup). The damage scaling method isn't novel (even the specific case of ice spear power charge stacking occultist has plenty of play) and can definitely hit those dps numbers.
Luckily I went back to read this thread despite my original response.
And I can say I absolutely do not regret investing in this build, just for everyone that isnt convinced though make sure you follow the build rigorously to a T.
Its like a bunch of puzzle pieces that HAVE to fit together or youll make the same experience as the other guy. For example Lvl 5 of the two spells, damage recouped as MANA and all the other stuff.

Edit: Lack of endgame examples and how this would actually work kinda make this build mid, also the author no longer responding for some reason
Dernière édition par Zenotik, le 11 avr. 2024 12:20:38
I still havent gotten it to work im dying so much haha but i keep it up and am still trying! I just got a headhunter also so im trying to fit it in this build but its going so and so... check out my POB and help me please im dying so much still

https://pobb.in/fhvf9pFQvGuE
Dernière édition par Uncleett, le 9 avr. 2024 08:03:24
"
Uncleett a écrit :
I still havent gotten it to work im dying so much haha but i keep it up and am still trying! I just got a headhunter also so im trying to fit it in this build but its going so and so... check out my POB and help me please im dying so much still

Im not OP but ill help regardless, first your Less duration isnt level 15 (its 16 - Read further before downgrading)
Given that you got a headhunter already I assume you have some money, so try following the upgrade path under "Upgrades". Most notably, why dont you have more chaos resistance and (two void batteries) or if you got more money ralakesh etc. yet.
If you also have the money it says further down a Less duration with level 20 and 20 quality is better, so dont bother downgrading to lvl 15 if you have the budget.
Im not knowledgeable enough to know if a HH will work on this build or itll brick something, probably issues with Strength? But im sure OP can answer any open questions
Dernière édition par Zenotik, le 9 avr. 2024 12:12:35
Sorry to bother again, but do I want a badge of the brotherhod or a replica of it?
With the malachai loop setup, how do we avoid getting shocked?
And if we replace our amulet with it do we just ignore the 6% damage to mana recoup?
AND how do we get our resistances up with that setup? All of that on just the boots + gloves + belt + chest with all the strength / dex needed / Spell suppression later
Dernière édition par Zenotik, le 9 avr. 2024 15:27:07
Same questions here, would be nice to see a upgrades pob build, how you would run that setup, which you recommended. I have some ideas, what you want to do with that upgrade, but i cant fit it right at them moment and need some ideas or explanations.

Thanks in advanced
Sorry for dumb question, but where would i find POB for the actual HeartboundAutobomber. I just got to maps so want to see the tree for the build.

Sorry again I might of missed it.

Edit: Please disregard, i found it as soon as I posted this.
Dernière édition par Orig19, le 11 avr. 2024 18:13:54
I can't for my life figure out what I am doing wrong. The loops are slow and sometimes stops. Can someone please shed some light on what I might be missing to make it work optimally?

Dernière édition par adizs, le 13 avr. 2024 03:31:46
had me looking for hours for how to activate nine lives only to find it hasnt been in the game for 6 months
Hello,

I have to say first of all, I love loop builds, and of course also those who make such a build. However, can someone tell me why the character kills himself shortly after I start it? If I calculated correctly, I have 112% recoup, max resist, ect ect
What did I not notice? Let's say maybe I shouldn't do this now, I just got home from a double shift..
But if someone could point out the obvious, I'd appreciate it.
https://pobb.in/-6aLAPhLtsyE

Regards

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires