[3.24] Looping League Starter - Heartbound Autobomber

Hey I'm running this build and I'm having a few issues with damage/staying alive Anything on the ground kills me instantly and I'm not sure what mods i should be avoiding on maps. I'm sitting on 43% more recoup from my chest piece and jewels i would of thought that was enough to avoid getting one shot majority of the time but it seems like it happens way too often. I feel like i'm missing something.

Link to my set up
https://poe.ninja/pob/18z8

edit:
also any recommended pantheon gods
Dernière édition par grkkilla1, le 3 avr. 2024 19:37:29
Why mine does not trigger kitava?
"
jy03154586 a écrit :
Why mine does not trigger kitava?

your eye of winter and soulrend need to be lvl 5, at lvl 4 they don't cost 100 mana to cast, at lvl 5 they should cost 101 mana.

"
grkkilla1 a écrit :
Hey I'm running this build and I'm having a few issues with damage/staying alive Anything on the ground kills me instantly and I'm not sure what mods i should be avoiding on maps. I'm sitting on 43% more recoup from my chest piece and jewels i would of thought that was enough to avoid getting one shot majority of the time but it seems like it happens way too often. I feel like i'm missing something.

Link to my set up

edit:

your evasion is pretty low, i think im sitting at almost 3x yours atm. Getting a dex based chest would be a good start
Dernière édition par Wratho, le 4 avr. 2024 09:27:12
"
DaFirenze a écrit :
I'm finding the build to be very enjoyable. I would like to point out two things I noticed.

1. Herald of Ice makes for a great map experience, I invested the points from proj penetration into aura mastery to fit it in, considerable difference in clear speed

2. Is there something to soul rending or is it purely for the high mana cost? I'm asking because if you consider frostbolt at level 13 (also has 18 base mana cost), wouldn't ice nova of frostbolts be a better shotgunner over creeping frost?

In any case, thanks for sharing this build. I'm over the update section of this build and having success with it, lottas fun

edit: punctuation

Herald of Ice is a great point, I'll add it as an option! Soulrend is purely for the high mana cost, frostbolt at 13 requires level 44 which forces CWDT to be 2 levels higher (~150 more damage to trigger) unfortunately.
"
rkaiser a écrit :
"
Juminoh a écrit :
"
rkaiser a écrit :
Maybe someone can check my character, The loop stops quite quickly for me and doesnt really output a lot of damage or proc spells enough times. Granted I have not done the uberlab but at the moment I wont be doing it unless someone carries me.

Perhaps I missed something as it's not smooth at all.

Seems like you've got too much armour on your gear (especially boots), we need to have minimal physical mitigation so heartbound loop will deal enough self damage. We can get some phsyical mitigation once the heartbound loops are catalyzed but even then we want %physical damage reduction instead of armour, since armour disproportionately mitigates small hits (like those from heartbound loop). Getting some more life on gear would be some good upgrades to look for as well.

Did you even wrote somewhere in your guide to not use armor pieces? Like that should be in red and underlined then.

Good point, added it!
"
grkkilla1 a écrit :

Link to my set up

edit:

Just to add on to the other response, I'd recommend taking off RF for a bit if you're running the non-vaal version and seeing if that improves things. Elemental reflect, reduced recovery rate and reduced cooldown aren't runnable and shocked ground and desecrated ground are dangerous without any shock mitigation/chaos resistance. No mandatory pantheons, but I recommend Arakaali and Garuhkan.
Dernière édition par Juminoh, le 4 avr. 2024 12:38:36
Can you run T16 juiced maps + ultimatum with this? And if yes how much investment is needed to reach that level?

Also if the answer is no, can any of the autobomber guides you linked do so?
(With investment please if you dont mind)
Dernière édition par Zenotik, le 6 avr. 2024 15:18:36
It moves slow, gets one shot frequently, and has not very good damage even after upgrading to 2x void battery with RF. PoB DPS marking Ice Spear as 2 x proj and 10x for Creeping Frost gives me 4.9M DPS, but I'm pretty certain it isn't accurate because you have to kite around T10 packs for lengthy periods. When I was at a similar level of DPS with Wardloop in 3.22 it melted T16, but admittedly had crap defenses.

Think OP mentioned high end upgrades hitting 50M. I'm going to guess that is with extra count values in the skills section. Just a guess that the 50M inflating the count value will likely feel like < 10M dps. If I go back to my 3.22 Wardloop, build and account for additional projectiles added to count I was at 300M DPS with lover investment than the 50M DPS setup with this build.

Might put the suggested end upgrades into PoB to check, but I don't see how it would be possible to cap resistances and HP will take quite a significant hit. Probably more glass than TS without good damage to back it up. Wardloop didn't really start feeling amazing to me until the dps was so astronomical that rares were basically one shots. I don't think it gets to that point with this build.
Dernière édition par kabooms, le 7 avr. 2024 17:12:20
"
kabooms a écrit :
It moves slow, gets one shot frequently, and has not very good damage even after upgrading to 2x void battery with RF. PoB DPS marking Ice Spear as 2 x proj and 10x for Creeping Frost gives me 4.9M DPS, but I'm pretty certain it isn't accurate because you have to kite around T10 packs for lengthy periods. When I was at a similar level of DPS with Wardloop in 3.22 it melted T16, but admittedly had crap DPS.

Think OP mentioned high end upgrades hitting 50M. I'm going to guess that is with extra count values in the skills section. Just a guess that the 50M inflating the count value will likely feel like < 10M dps. If I go back to my 3.22 Wardloop, build and account for additional projectiles added to count I was at 300M DPS with lover investment than the 50M DPS setup with this build.

Might put the suggested end upgrades into PoB to check, but I don't see how it would be possible to cap resistances and HP will take quite a significant hit. Probably more glass than TS without good damage to back it up. Wardloop didn't really start feeling amazing to me until the dps was so astronomical that rares were basically one shots. I don't think it gets to that point with this build.

Thanks for the detailed answer! Much appreciated
"
Zenotik a écrit :
Can you run T16 juiced maps + ultimatum with this? And if yes how much investment is needed to reach that level?

Also if the answer is no, can any of the autobomber guides you linked do so?
(With investment please if you dont mind)

Definitely can! If you're worried the t16 delirium map is a pretty similar difficulty level to t16 ultimatums and the build scales very well with investment within a very well established archetype(power charge stacking).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires