[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

Guys, i've seen from the pobs that none of you runs a chaos leech ring. Add it, it's 2k leech easy that adds up on the regen
Trying this build out for fun - got any tips for increasing the dmg? It feels super low atm. Normal Eater took like 5+ mins.

https://pobb.in/y9HqBNIfj6jK

This is without RF, don't have enough regen to sustain that on bosses yet. Also despair on hit glove corrupt rather than manual cast, instead of the crit corrupt. But surely just these 2 won't triple my dmg?
Dernière édition par Dumbledot, le 3 janv. 2024 20:10:59
Your build is very good already.

Try to focus more on row damage. the biggest upgrade you can do for bossing is going unleash instead of spell echo, that grants more dmg flat and more dmg if you spend time dodging, this second part is particurarly important. You should feel the difference.

your tree has some issues.
Imo is better to go for increased maximum life everywhere.
Get tireless instead of cannibalistic rite etc.
Get levels. As Hp stacking, levels are worth alot for the flat hp increase and the extra points.

get hearth of darkness annoint, and spec out of sould of steel.

instead of frostbomb use the regen mastery, same effect, no extra cast.

With your pob, and removing spell echo you SHOULD be able to run rf already. Cast speed = bad for the build. Use unleash.

I ended up doing it for you, i also might post your pob in the main thread since it's so good.
Reached 10m dps, level 93. 3k net life recovery + leech.

if you want you can test vampirism for us, looks promising and better then cannibalistic rite for bossing.

YOUR POB UPDATED
https://pobb.in/pEtiIZCZtJ2N

EDIT:
use "used at the end of flask effect" to have permanent uptime on flasks. the regen when flasks are full is not good enough of an investment for a jugg 3 flask 5k regen. recoup is much better if you really want to invest.

Edit edit:

How do you feel in t16 with the lack of bleed and ailment immunity? that can't be good.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 4 janv. 2024 17:29:59
I'VE TAKEN INSPIRATION FROM THE POB OF Dumbledot AND I'VE UPDATED THE FINAL POB FOR THE VERSION WITHOUT ETERNAL DAMNATION.

The build is 14 mil dps on almost 5k life recovery (leech + effective regen) at level 96.

EDITED:
https://pobb.in/pdSW5g8s31Ns

NOTE:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR MAX UNLEASH SEALS, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN IF YOU REALLY NEED TO.
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 5 janv. 2024 03:21:30
"
Snolaz a écrit :
I'VE TAKEN INSPIRATION FROM THE POB OF Dumbledot AND I'VE UPDATED THE FINAL POB FOR THE VERSION WITHOUT ETERNAL DAMNATION.

The build is 14 mil dps on almost 5k life recovery (leech + effective regen) at level 96.

EDITED:
https://pobb.in/YAvo4zADlIMQ

NOTE:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR MAX UNLEASH SEALS, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN IF YOU REALLY NEED TO.

Thanks, although credit to Bishbashbosheu and Alopex81 too, I took their ideas and just tweaked some small things! Will try out your suggestions and see how the dmg goes.

Btw on your POB you had Fortified ticked (by accident? cant see any sources of it). EHP goes down to 245k which is still decent.

I'm also debating the idea of Glancing Blows actually, and some extra sources of block/spell block (maybe jewel/charm). Imo a weakness of the build atm is 1 shots. Things like small hits/degens etc are taken care of by armor + regen, but big single hits like slams can still kill you. Glancing Blows is technically a small EHP loss overall, but it should help against those spikey 1 hits.
the fortify was a mistake, i updated all.

Phys max hit is a problem? Use reduced crit damage mastery (armour) and maybe phys taken as ele on the shield corruption, but i'm not even sure it's worth.
You can also get an extra endurance charge on the tree. The reality is that probably those are mechanics you need to dodge and play around anyway.

glancing blows is bad, what you can do instead is going for the red nightmare in the place of brutal restraint and take the block wheel to get very high true block.

Petrified blood should be very very good against max hits too, so i'm kinda surprised you have the max hit problem.

Maybe it's just too nasty mods...
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 4 janv. 2024 19:50:38
"
Snolaz a écrit :
the fortify was a mistake, i updated all.

Phys max hit is a problem? Use reduced crit damage mastery (armour) and maybe phys taken as ele on the shield corruption, but i'm not even sure it's worth.
You can also get an extra endurance charge on the tree. The reality is that probably those are mechanics you need to dodge and play around anyway.

glancing blows is bad, what you can do instead is going for the red nightmare in the place of brutal restraint and take the block wheel to get very high true block.

Petrified blood should be very very good against max hits too, so i'm kinda surprised you have the max hit problem.

Maybe it's just too nasty mods...

It's not really a problem, I'm just thinking of ways to make the build as "face tank" as possible :D

And atm, only thing I've found that can actually kill you are big 1 hits. Ideally, can take this build to a point where you just face tank stuff like Shaper/Sirus slams etc. You can ofc play the game and avoid them like you're meant to, but where's the fun in that. Hence, was thinking glancing blows just for those particular scenarios. With some tweaks you can get 75/75 block.

Also, with some mana reservation tweaks + the gem which makes your banner costs nothing, you can probably fit a tempest shield in the build too and still maintain low life at ~55%. Then you're immune to shock, ignites do nothing with gems + abberath, and jugg is immune to freeze anyway. Not to mention huge amount of spell block. Oh and you save the skill points for ailment reduction too, can put those in life or something else.
Dernière édition par Dumbledot, le 4 janv. 2024 20:06:34
"
Snolaz a écrit :

EDITED:
https://pobb.in/ymMpJj4yiBbl

NOTE:

Sorry, maybe I am missing something, but why is there a -31 enemy chaos resistance modifier set up in this pob? What is the source of that?
No it's a bug i eredited from the original pob, i'm correcting it and reuploading all, thanks for pointing that out.

NEW REUPLOADED POB:
https://pobb.in/pdSW5g8s31Ns
Dernière édition par Snolaz, le 5 janv. 2024 03:24:23
We actually dont need that +1 max endurance charge because witn default 4 we have max resist.(+2 passive points!)
Same as "unstoppable" in ascension, changed to "uniyelding" for dps.
Stun immune we gain trough "unwavering stance".
We dont need "brutal restraint" in our tree because of mageblood.
Dernière édition par dtkbrbq, le 7 janv. 2024 08:27:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires